God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  Vote_lcap  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  Voting_bar  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  Vote_lcap  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  Voting_bar  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  Empty
PostSubject: How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.      How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 5:02 pm

Gina Barcourt B!rkoo
28.3K subscribers

http://worshipwithgina.blogspot.com How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.

I've pull together some videos that will help you with understanding the purpose of being filled with the Holy Spirit. Please watch them and also you may want to get this book "A Handbook on Holy Spirit Baptism" by Don Basham http://bit.ly/holyspiritbook

Use This Video To Help Set The Mood/Atmosphere for Worship This Will Lead You Into Praying In Tongues:
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLKT2...

Use This Video To Pray With Me Daily, Let It Help Strengthen You In How To Pray. Around the 25:20 Mark I Begin Interceding aka Praying In Tongues Only. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_1RL...

In This Video Prophet Brian Carn & Jonathan Ferguson Teach On The Benefits of Praying In Tongues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CfyC...

This is a teaching by Prophet Jonathan Ferguson teaching on Tongues, Deliverance and Praying In The Spirit: https://youtu.be/MxzLEQQeN88

Hope all this information helps you as you continue to develop your prayer language!
572 Comments
Camille B.
Add a public comment...
Gina Barcourt B!rkoo
Pinned by Gina Barcourt B!rkoo
Gina Barcourt B!rkoo
3 years ago (edited)
FOR THE RECORD.....No where have I indicated that you MUST be filled with the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues in order to be saved/born-again and go to heaven. So I would really appreciate it if all of the DEBATERS would stop inboxing me and stop leaving comments about how you don't need to speak in tongues to be saved. OF COURSE YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEAK IN TONGUES TO BE SAVED....Was the thief on the cross next to Jesus baptized with the spirit or even baptized in water??? NO he wasn't. But according to the Bible he died and was then in Paradise with Christ.

IN ORDER TO BE SAVED AND GO TO HEAVEN YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN!!!!!

So if you DESIRE to be filled with Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking with tongues, this video will help you do that. If you don't, then it won't.

Being filled with Holy Spirit and speaking with unknown tongues is the GATEWAY to the supernatural. If you have a desire to be used in any of the spiritual gifts, you will need to be filled with the Holy Spirit to do so. I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS ISSUE. Thank you.

Cristhian Fuentes
Cristhian Fuentes
3 years ago
I felt the holy spirit all over me ! Electricity throughout my whole body! I'm 15 and i just got baptized in the holy ghost!! THANK YOU LORD! THANK YOU FOR THIS WOMAN OF GOD! THANK YOU FOR USING HER AS A TOOL TO REACH TO OTHERS!

Nubian31
3 years ago
I am jus in amazement! I did what u said and I received tongues! God is real people ! he love us and give what we ask if u are sincere . HALLEUJAH!!!!!! God forever

Sakura Haruno
3 years ago
the first prayer I just started crying and I don't know why

Dr.aswani vijayan
1 year ago
omg....i got goosbumbs....
omg.....jesus is with me

my father
amen

Channeled Journaling
3 years ago
Oh my word! I received the Holy Ghost! For the first time!! Thank you so much!!!!😭😭😭

Opidee
3 years ago
Consider me in your prayers I'm trying real hard to be filled and speak tongues. I wanna go to the next level.

Daniel K
3 years ago
i just got filled glory to God i felt heat on my legs as your paying and i spoke in tongue my throat was hot i know now i am filled

brenda mwedziwendira
3 years ago
I recieved my tongue I'm soo happy

Doretha Lewis
2 years ago
I WAS JUST LEARNING HOW TO SPEAK IN TONGUES AND MY BODY STARTED TO SHIVER MY BODY STARTED TO SHIVER..I NEVER FELT THAT BEFORE OMG THANKU JESUS

T J Anil Kumar
2 years ago
Come O Holy Spirit come and touch my tongue

Xavier Martinez
2 years ago
When i closed my eyes i saw white wings 😊

Bubblelicious2206
4 years ago
I just want to say thank you for allowing The LORD to use you to bless the masses! I was literally wanting to speak in tongues for the longest and tonight at 3:02am, I received the evidence of speaking in tongues! May God continue to bless you and your ministry!

prudence nderito
3 years ago
what a powerful video people are receiving the HolySpirit through this video,, thank-you HolySpirit

tarrerdome
3 years ago
This is an anointed woman of the most High God. Ask in Jesus' name and he will give it. This is now standard for my ministers to follow on Sunday when God leads others to be Baptized in The Holy Spirit with The evidence of speaking in Tongues.

Susan Oduor
1 year ago
There's such a presence of God in this video 😍

Tiff Coble
2 years ago
I recently gave my life to the lord but struggled to figure out how to receive the Holy Spirit BUT... I spoke in tongues for the first time in my life while watching this video today. I thank you so much for filming this. I’m so shocked and happy that it happened 🙌🏽 THANKYOU I love you

Diamond Jones
2 years ago
Omg I received the Holy Ghost omg I cant believe it I felt the presence of God I started worshipping him

Johnny Sandoval
3 years ago
amen! i remember after I got saved, i got filled. God moved supernaturally! so awesome. I encourage everyone who is saved, and not filled. Get filled be excited for it! Amen!

Shannon Lewis
3 years ago
thank you so much!!! I'm 13, and I did not know what in the world salvation meant thanks for telling me !! I love youI love you✝

Asenaca Adikerewasa
1 year ago
i felt the holy spirit in me , i felt peace and i was so broken hearted that i started crying ... thank heavenly ... thank you Jesus

Claudia
3 years ago
I didn't feel it in my belly but I felt it in my heart when I was first officially speaking in tongues. You can't even think about what you're saying, they just flow out of your mouth. Thank you so much And God bless you tremendously🙏🏾

Gina Barcourt B!rkoo

Braid Lauren
3 years ago
It amazing I starting speaking it out of no where it was so powerful

Mon Ami Gabi
2 years ago
omg i cant thank you enough. ! immediately i got hot started sweating and had that burn in the stomach as you said. i was cold before your prayer contemplating if i should get another sweater on. NOW IM HOT and crying and prayed in tongues

Tasha Gold
3 years ago
I received tongues watching this!!! Thank you God! THANK YOU for this video

Elise
2 years ago
The third time I watched this video I received the gift! Thank you Father 🙌🏽 and thank you Ms.Gina for this video 💖

Marquil SON OF LIGHT
3 years ago
im born again

Gopesh
3 years ago
please jesus give me holy spirit ..thank you father

Gina Barcourt B!rkoo

Lilli K
1 year ago
Hallelujah !!! The holy spirit brought me to your channel. i will practice every day. I did what you said and received tounges!!! Glory be to GOD!! ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE.

Julie Dean
2 years ago
Gina as I prayed with you I felt the Spirit rise in me from the tips of my toes to the top of my head like I've never felt before! Thank you for showing me how to receive this gift from God! I will pray for you and for your ministry! God bless you!

lola medina
3 years ago
when i prayed i fell down & felt the holy spirit & started crying & it was like i wanted to speak in the holy spirit but the words couldn't come out my mouth

Freweiny Tewelde
2 years ago
Thank You Lord Jesus I just failed with The Holy spirit and start speaking in different language Halelluhaaaaaaaaaaa Ptaise God !! God bless you beloved sister for praying for us !!

Joss Kingsley
4 years ago
Hi Gina, Thank you for this great video, it took about 8 minutes and then I burst in to Tongues for the first time ever. I spent a week praying before hand as I knew that I would have the house to myself over the coming weekend. I found your video on Thursday night and briefly caught the grasp of what this clip contained to also prepare for the next evening. I prayed a fair bit on Friday through the day whilst working and driving and sat down around 10.40pm alone and spent 15 minutes in silence meditating on Peace.
Then I played you clip and already being a Christian for over 12 years, I didn`t even skip the first parts but stuck with you right through it all, but I lost you about 8 minutes in the Tongues pray and worship, as I was already off and running. Thank you for this incredible YouTube Clip and may God reach many others through it and you. Amen

Edmundo Santos-Garza
3 years ago
Please, pray for my Father because we had to take him to the hospital today. Thank you! Taka care! God bless you! Good-bye!

محمد زمانى
4 years ago
Thank you so much Gina, I received the holy spirit !!!!!!!! Very Happy

Gina Barcourt B!rkoo

Lijo Johnson
3 years ago
Thank you sister for this wonderful video. I'm blessed in the name of Jesus amen. the workers are less harvest is many. let's all pray to Jesus to raise many for the harvest. thank you sister. god bless you.

Let’s Be Real
3 years ago
I felt it! I feel him! Thank you so much!

chipie mtalimanja
1 year ago
Waoh !!!! I can't believe it's me praying in tongues for the first time today...Glory be to God...Thanks so much for uploading this video...God bless you.

Simon McCants
3 years ago
I jus prayed that pray with that lady tonight an I keep focusing on the Lord an praising him saying hallelujah and it came about

Gina Barcourt B!rkoo

Richard Chua
2 years ago
Halleluja! Praise God! Thank you Jesus for the gift of tongue! I just received the gift of tongue! Thank you for sharing thia video and praying in tongue!

Up next
AUTOPLAY

18:18
NOW PLAYING
Want to speak in tongues right now?
Ryan Rufus
211K views
2 years ago

11:35
NOW PLAYING
PRAYER TO RECEIVE THE BAPTISIM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Robert Clancy
171K views
3 years ago

4:09
NOW PLAYING
Diana Gabaldon's Outlander Prequel Is About Jamie's Parents
Beautiful Life
Recommended for you
New

33:01
NOW PLAYING
Sam Heughan ig live at GMA 2020/06/10
Owl's World
Recommended for you

6:07
NOW PLAYING
Little Boy filled with the Holy Ghost
Brittany Tedder
545K views
4 years ago

22:21
NOW PLAYING

Camille likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.      How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm

Every Christian should want the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and Speaking in Tongues.
The reason we need it is to pray I the Spirit the perfect prayers that go right to the Throne room of God.
We do not always know what to pray but the Holy Spirit knows so God gives us each a prayer language to pray to Him and people are set free and healed by this prayer language. To understand what we pray we are to prayer in tongues and ask the Holy Spirit to interpret what the Words mean.
Richard Roberts son of Oral Roberts teaches on this and is on YouTube and Facebook, and on Instagram. They have a prayer line in case you need prayer.
Abundant Prayer Group
Tulsa Oklahoma

Camille likes this post

Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
Page 1 of 1