God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord Vote_lcapThe Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord Voting_barThe Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord Vote_lcapThe Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord Voting_barThe Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorri
Anonymous

The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord Empty
PostSubject: The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord   The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:20 pm

The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord 1a-armor-of-god
Ephesians 6:10-17

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.  Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."

I put on my Armour of God every day. To prepare me to take my stance against the devil's schemes. This is how I learned to pray for my armour a long time ago, and I will share it with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,
I ask you to assist me in putting on my Armour of God today:

The Helmet of Salvation - which is Your Word. To protect my head; everything I think, see, hear and say.

The Breastplate of Righteousness - to protect my heart, emotions and spirit. Help me to react, not out of emotion, but from the spirit.

The Belt of Truth - so I may always know the Truth. Jesus is the Truth and Satan is a liar.

The Boots of the Gospel - so that everywhere I go, I will share the gospel in peace and that also that I may have firm footing to stand against the enemy.

The Shield of Faith - this is my faith in You, Father. This will protect me from the flaming arrows and the fiery darts of Satan, the deceiver. I will stand firm in my faith that You will always protect me.

Finally, grant me The Sword of The Spirit - which is Your Word. Allow me to use this to cut through the lies, tear down the fortresses and break down the strongholds built by Satan.

Please place a hedge of protection around me. I ask You to surround me with your messenger angels, ministering angels, and guardian angels to further protect me.

I pray this to You in Jesus' precious name. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

PostSubject: The Armour of God-y daily prayer of strength   The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 4:50 pm

What keeps us strong is remembering and confessing who we are in Christ and putting on the armor of the Lord.
The devil is ever standing close to us whispering in our ears fear, doubt, and unbelief. If he can get us to roll around in our mind the thoughts we receivecd from him the  he can start a slow progression of hate and defeat.I am so glad for the armor the helmet protecting is from the lies of the devil in our minds.We are to renew our minds with the word of God. 
Thank you for this wonderful presentation of the Armor of God that guards against the barbs and darts of the devil.
((((Lorri))) a real blessing to this site. 

Jesus loves you!
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/
Rebecca
Anonymous

PostSubject: The Importance of an Eternal Focus   The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 10:46 am

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal (2 Corinthians 4:16-18 NKJV).

Let's face it; we all have problems. No matter whether we are rich or poor, bad things happen to everyone. The car breaks down, the kids get sick, the money runs out, the dog dies. These types of circumstances tend to make us sad or overwhelmed. Sometimes we may even have a sense of hopelessness because we feel that life will never get better. At times, we may even want to give up. Some people even hit the point where suicide seems to be the only option.
The problem is a matter of focus.

Most often our thoughts go toward the problems of today, or worries about tomorrow. We might wonder how we are going to pay for our children's college, or how we're going to get out of debt. We may worry that our friend won't survive cancer or that we'll lose our job. We may be upset about a rift with a family member or friend. Perhaps our children aren't doing well in school or our young adult children are making bad choices.

It's not wrong to plan for the future, or to be concerned about a hurting friend or loved one. But those concerns should be a minor focus compared to the more important focus on that which is eternal. As we walk through the various trials of daily life, we must remember that God is at work through our hardships in order to prepare us to spend eternity with Him. It's amazing to consider that even the hard things in our lives help to prepare us for eternity.

Father, we pray that You will help us to shift our focus from that which is temporal to that which is eternal. Change our prayer from "Lord, fatten our wallet" to, "Lord, purify our hearts." Always remind us that our difficulties in this life are temporary, but our spirits live on forever in Your presence. ~ Amen.

Next time you start to worry about the problems of today, ask God to change your focus from that which is temporal to that which is eternal.

Rebecca Livermore, Yahoo! Contributor Network
Back to top Go down
stotlerdavid

stotlerdavid

PostSubject: THANK YOU LORRI   The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 12:48 pm

I really like YOUR post concerning SPIRITUAL WARFARE ! This as I myself am a soldier for JESUS THE CHRIST ! I'M well Armour ed yet I like to stay on Offense ! I am best with THE SWORD THE WORD OF GOD ! Notice THE BIBLE likens THIS SWORD as being double edged ! It inflicts in any and every direction with every motion ! The other weapons of Defense keep me safe even in the fiercest of battles . Notice I said other Weapons ! This as I believe every device mentioned in Ephesian chapter six apply as Offensive weapons and not just merely defensive ! The fight can get fierce yet being armored fully keeps me on my feet and ready as Instant in season even while being out of season as THE WORD OF GOD states !
So I like your post very much and take courage from that !!! THANX
JESUS BLESS YOU
david stotler
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord   The Armour of God -  My Daily Strength in The Lord Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1