God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
Through Our Weaknesses EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
Through Our Weaknesses EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
Through Our Weaknesses EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
Through Our Weaknesses EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
Through Our Weaknesses EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
Through Our Weaknesses EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
Through Our Weaknesses EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
Through Our Weaknesses EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
Through Our Weaknesses EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
Through Our Weaknesses Vote_lcapThrough Our Weaknesses Voting_barThrough Our Weaknesses Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
Through Our Weaknesses Vote_lcapThrough Our Weaknesses Voting_barThrough Our Weaknesses Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Through Our Weaknesses EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Through Our Weaknesses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ingrid's Memory
Ingrid's Memory

Through Our Weaknesses Empty
PostSubject: Through Our Weaknesses   Through Our Weaknesses EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 3:36 pm

Through Our Weaknesses

One of the greatest examples in the Bible of God's grace in action is in Paul's life and the thorn in his flesh.

To keep me from being puffed up and too much elated by the exceeding greatness (preeminence) of these revelations, there was given me a thorn (a splinter) in the flesh, a messenger of Satan, to rack and buffet and harass me, to keep me from being excessively exalted (2 Corinthians. 12:7 AMP).

The Word is very clear that Paul's thorn was from Satan. It says "...there was given me a thorn (a splinter) in the flesh, a messenger of Satan..." (vs. 7). It was Satan who was trying to keep Paul from being too highly exalted by the awesomeness of what had been revealed to him - not God!

At this point, I think we need to clarify a misconception that has been taught in the church for centuries. Satan knew because of Paul's dramatic conversion, healing, revelation knowledge, and the anointing that was so powerful on his life, that Paul was a major threat to the kingdom of darkness. Satan knew that he must use all of his resources to destroy this man and his ministry. According to 2 Corinthians 12:7, Satan sent and assigned a messenger (fallen angel, demonic spirit) to torment Paul continually. Satan did not want Paul to be exalted in the ministry that laid the foundation for the Church.

"Concerning this thing I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me" (2 Corinthians 2:Cool. Three different times Paul pleaded and begged God to make the thorn go away. God didn't ignore Paul. He just answered him and said: "My grace is enough for you; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in your weakness" (2 Corinthians 12:9 AMP).

God knew that if He just took away the thorn (the messenger from Satan), then Paul would not understand and experience the concept of the power of grace working through him to strengthen him to do the supernatural. God also knew that when Paul overcame the thorn through God's grace and by God's strength, that the thorn would no longer have any effect on Paul.

If God took the messenger from Satan away, then Paul would have had to petition God every time he was attacked. If God empowered Paul to resist the devil by grace, then Paul would be continuously empowered and protected. Through this, Paul was strengthened in grace and authority.

When you are facing a situation you don't want to face and the only solution you can see is for God to just take it away, then realize that God's grace is there to enable you to overcome the situation, so that it no longer can affect you negatively. It will have no power over you.

God's grace and strength empowers you to overcome the evil one and his attacks: "So you, my son, be strong (strengthened inwardly) in the grace (spiritual blessing) that is [to be found only] in Christ Jesus" (2 Timothy 2:1 AMP).
Back to top Go down

Through Our Weaknesses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum :: Daily Walk With The Lord :: Ingrid's Memory Devotional Teachings-
Jump to: