God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  Vote_lcap"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  Voting_bar"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  Vote_lcap"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  Voting_bar"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  Empty
PostSubject: "Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"    "Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"  EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:21 am

The following corporate prophetic word was given by Eileen Fisher on January 8, 2013 during her weekly Prophetic School of the Holy Spirit meeting in Colorado Springs, Colorado:

I heard the Lord say, "I'll hide you in the fold of My garments. I am taking off battle fatigue. There has been so much battle fatigue.

"Let Me come and dwell among you. Let Me come and flow through you. Let Me flow out of you, in streams of living waters in stillness."

Jesus said, "I've sent Him, the Holy Spirit, as your Comforter, as your Interceder, as your Friend, as your Counselor, as your Teacher, as your Guide. So let Him come through to pray for you right now the perfect will of the Father in Heaven."
He said, "Breathe in the air. Breathe in My presence; just breathe in My presence. Let My peace come; just invite My peace. My peace I give to you; not as the world. My peace, I give it to you. Receive My peace."

"I Want My People Free
"

He said, "I want to make a deposit in you. I want to make a deposit of an assignment, of a plan, of a purpose. For My ways are not man's ways, nor are man's ways My ways. Submit and surrender. I am the God of the all-consuming fire, and I devour that which would try to devour you, and I will arrest what tries to hold you in captivity. I will take off all the fears of the enemy. I will stand against the adversary, and I say, 'Let My people go.' For it is by My Spirit that they are set free."

And I heard the Lord say, "There's been a band of confusion around your head; I'm going to put the crown of authority in that place. You're literally going to feel confusion lift."
I heard Him say, "There is a spirit of depression, and He's rebuking it. I'm going to compress the depression and make it go." And He said, "The disappointment – even some of you have had disappointment with Me. Be not afraid, but know that I am the God of all-knowing, and I read your hearts."

For He said, "I have come to heal the brokenhearted and set the captives free. I want My people free. I did not die so you would be held captive to fear. But I died so you could, in turn, set other captives free.

"Some of you battle anger. You try and try to get rid of this anger, but it's really fear of losing control. That's why you have outbursts of anger. Give anger to Me right now, and let Me go to the root, to the core, to take it out. This night I have come with My axe to cut off the root, so anger cannot grow." I have come with My axe to cut off the root, so anger cannot grow."

"Ask For Rhema Revelation"

He said, "Never think it is too late for answered prayers. Never, ever, ever think I am late. My apostles thought that as they beheld Me on the Cross, they thought they had been tricked, deceived, and that I died, and everything was too late. But then three days later they saw the fullness of the truth. For I spoke to them of My Father's Kingdom; and they tried to take the Kingdom of My Father and then plant it on the earth. But knowledge of the flesh cannot co-mingle with knowledge of the Spirit. Knowledge of the Spirit is pure and higher, and it is spirit to Spirit. Open your spirits up right now. Be not afraid, for I'm going to pour oil in your spirits right now for strength.
"Some of you have been hiding – hiding from fear, hiding from failure, hiding from people, hiding from lack of finances, hiding, hiding, hiding. Do not hide. Glide in My Spirit. For I want you to rise up and ride on the wings of an eagle. And I want the dove of My Spirit to be your companion overhead. I want you sandwiched in My Spiritual knowledge and My Spiritual truth," says the Lord your God.

"Ask for rhema revelation. Do not take leftovers, but ask for rhema revelation. And My Spirit will deliver it, for you are co-laborers with My Spirit," says the Lord your God.
He says, "Thank you for your faithfulness. As you have faithfully yielded to My Spirit, My Spirit has been gleefully yielding to you.

"The wise men brought silver and gold and, I realize many of you stress and worry about silver and gold. But, learn the lesson they learned. Present it to Me and then, in turn, let Me take care of the business. And the myrrh of My presence – present that to Me. For as you present the myrrh of My presence, My presence will present the myrrh of My Spirit back over you, which will be a fresh anointing with the fragrance of My Spirit."

The following corporate prophetic word was given by Eileen Fisher on January 15, 2013 during her weekly Prophetic School of the Holy Spirit meeting in Colorado Springs, Colorado

"Become Militant in Power
"

I hear the Lord and He said, "I would invite you in, and I would also invite you out. I would invite you into My presence, and then I would send you out. I would send you out to a crying world that has no answers. I would send you out to a world that is looking for purpose. For many of My own are looking for position, when I would say, 'My children, don't look for position, but look for My power.' For in My power is the power from the Cross, and as you flow in the power of My Cross, you will see I have touched those that are wounded and those that are seeking Me.

"Sing of My Blood. Declare My Blood. Declare My holiness – this will turn into wholeness over broken saints, over the sinner who is looking for hope and looking for an answer. Offer them My Blood, offer them purity, offer them a sound mind. Offer them a presence that they can run to anytime they are in trouble – to come into My presence and find help. Offer them the boldness of My Gospel. Offer them My presence, where they can turn to Me and not to man. And after they turn to Me, then as they seek man, I will place the right man in front of them.

"For they are a wounded people (broken saints), and I see on earth My people are a wounded army. Some are hiding because of shame. Some are hiding because of confusion. Some are hiding because of disappointment and rejection. And yet I say, 'Come boldly to the throne of grace.' Experience healing: body, mind, soul and spirit. For I have sent My anointing to break the yoke of oppression. I have sent My anointing to set the captives free. I have sent My anointing to seal you for the day of salvation.

"Know I am looking for an army who will become militant in power. That they will walk in wisdom. They will not seek the signs and wonders, nor will they seek a name, nor a title. But they will seek that My name be lifted up and My name be glorified.

"Pray this year that you will come to the full understanding of the power in My name. And if you grasp this and if you understand this, you will not find fear even near you. For you will stand boldly in the name of Jesus. And you will see the same power that My disciples saw, for they stood out of the way so My power could flow. Even their shadow brought forth healing. The shadow from being in My presence brought forth healing.

"I am looking for those who will shadow My thoughts. I am looking for those who will shadow Me and learn My heart and learn My mind and learn My Word. And as a result of this, you will become the shadows of Heaven that cover the earth. Know that I am looking for those who will come and be sent by My Spirit," says the Lord your God.

Eileen Fisher
Eileen Fisher Ministries

Back to top Go down

"Do Not Take Leftovers, But Ask For Rhema Revelation"
Page 1 of 1