How Do I Receive and Maintain My Healing?

Action comes from spending time in the Word and building an inner picture of healing in your spirit. Most people are acquainted with God’s Word in the area of healing, but when it comes time for them to use it, there is no knowing. They have only head knowledge but not heart knowledge.

Jesus stated the eyes that see are blessed and the ears that hear, for if they see with their eyes, hear with their ears, and understand with their hearts, and are converted, healing will come (Matthew 13:15-16). Once the Word of God concerning healing drops from the head to the heart, healing is manifest.

In Mark 5, Jesus told the woman with the issue of blood that her faith had made her whole. If you will notice, her faith started with what she said. She first said it before she ever made any physical action (verse 28). Once her words registered in her heart, they controlled her life.

Read Mark 11:22-25 and see how Jesus said the faith of God worked. Jesus stated you could have the things you say, “...believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Every word that a man speaks from his heart brings results, whether it be good or bad. (See James 3.) You cannot speak victory out one side of your mouth and defeat out the other.

Here is a formula of action that always works:

1. SAY IT—Jesus said in Mark 11:24, “...believe that you receive and you shall have.” Many try to believe they have it before they believe they receive. A confession of faith would be: “I believe I have received.”

2 DO IT—Once your words register in your spirit, they will control your life. Actions to do what you couldn’t do before will become natural.

3. TELL IT—Testify of what God has done in your life
- See more at: http://www.kcm.org/read/questions/how-do-i-receive-and-maintain-my-healing#sthash.7nBq53af.dpuf