From Loss Into Victory

Friend, everyone experiences difficulties in life, but I want you to remember something: Whatever you have experienced, God can use as the seed for the next level of promotion and greatness!

Who has built the greatest orphanages in the world? It’s those who know how it feels like to be an orphan. Who has built great ministries of divorce recovery and depression recovery? People who have been through all that and experienced victory and total restoration!

We all wonder at times why God allows us to suffer. But the truth is that those who have been through hardships can go on to become redemptive agents of God to help others experience the same victory and freedom.

When God has saved you through tribulation, what you now hold in your hand is part of your testimony. Don’t hide what God has done for you. Take it in your hand and shake it in the face of the enemy. Declare “You will never hurt me this way again!” And then ask God to use you to be a blessing to others who need His help today!

Prayer for the day:

Heavenly Father, please give me patience and perseverance when life is difficult. Remind me that You can turn my suffering into Your victory, and help me to bless others who need to know Your comfort and grace!