God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” Vote_lcapIf God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” Voting_barIf God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” Vote_lcapIf God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” Voting_barIf God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” Empty
PostSubject: If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?”   If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Many people ruin their body and their lives by taking the poison of bitterness, resentment and un-forgiveness. The Truth is Forgiveness is not for the other person’s benefits, it is for your own good and for your own benefits.

Let’s see the material benefits first, because it is something we can see and touch:
Luk 6:35 But love your enemies, do good, and lend, hoping for nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High. For He is kind to the unthankful and evil.

The Bible also says that love covers a multitude of sins. Do you know what that means? It means that Love will even have you making excuses for your enemies. Someone might come up to us and say, “Well, I heard what so-and-so did to you.” And you may even smile and speak good of that person instead of evil. When we really decide to forgive someone and pray the prayer that blesses our enemies, making the decision that we will not talk bad about them, but instead, cover their fault and their mess, we’d demonstrate that we are the child of the most high. We become the amazing light and salt, and God will reward us.

Now, I believe choosing forgiveness is one of the most difficult things God asks us to do, especially if we believe that whoever hurt us is in the wrong and doesn’t deserve to be forgiven. But God instructs us to practice forgiveness because God knows what good for us and what not good for us, He created us, He knows us even before we were born. So, when He said something in the Bible, it must be good for us. And when we choose to follow the path of forgiveness, the immediate experience we will have is the peace and joy that come through following God’s Word. Then, God will handle in His own hand and His own way on the one whom we have released from our vengeance. (Rom 12:19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “VENGEANCE IS MINE, I WILL REPAY,” says the Lord.).

I’m also helping the other person by releasing them so God can do what only He can do transformation of the heart of the person. If I’m in the way—trying to get revenge or take care of the situation myself instead of trusting and obeying God—He has no obligation to deal with that person. However, God will deal with those who hurt us if we’ll put them in His hands through forgiveness. (Roman 12:19): The act of forgiving is our seed of obedience to His Word. Once we’ve sown our seed, He is faithful to bring a harvest of blessing to us one way or another.

Matthew 18:23-35 tells us that if we do not forgive people, we get turned over to the torturers. If you have a problem in this area or have ever had one, I’m sure you bear witness with what I’m saying. It’s a torture to have hateful thoughts toward another person rolling around inside your head.

Many years ago, when I was a young Christian, someone I trusted betrayed my trust. I got so mad and just wanted to inflict terrible pains unto him and I swore that he would never again have my love and respect. I kept the hatred in my heart for many wasted years, for it made me an unhappy person, sometimes unable to sleep, at times hitting the walls, cursing and swearing at the wall. Then, one day, I met that person again, and he seemed to be so cheerful and happy to meet me, he had forgotten the past, and yet I was hanging on to it and making my own life miserable. Un-Forgiveness is like drinking a poison and hoping the other person will die. Funny right?, but it is what a person does when he hangs on to un-forgiveness.

Needless to say, I resisted at first. But eventually I relented and bought him a gift, and told him whatever the Holy Spirit wanted me to say that “I was foolish to have kept grudges for so long,….. I am sorry”. And, the next moment I witnessed was he just standing there stunned, shocked, and asked me for forgiveness for what he had done to me…he said he did not even remember it that long ago!. I think most of the time people don’t even realize what they are doing. The man who hurt my feeling badly, actually had no idea what stupid things he was doing and the position that he was putting himself in. Because, he was probably driven by his own personal hurt himself. Who are you helping most when you forgive the person who hurt you? Actually, you’re helping yourself more than the other person.

Another way that forgiveness helps: is that it releases God to do His work in me. I’m happier and feel better physically when I’m not filled with the poison of unforgiveness. Serious diseases can develop as a result of the stress and pressure that bitterness, resentment and unforgiveness put on a person.

FORGIVENESS is not being a doormat for someone,
It is not saying what happened was okay,
It is not saying what happened did not hurt you, 
It is not saying what happened did not devastate you,
It is not saying what happened did not destroy your life;
But it is simply saying: You have given up the right to punish that person,
That you do not play the role of God, Let God be God, Let God takes care,

What matters most, is that God had already forgiven you from ALL your sins. What is there stopping you to forgive others? Eph 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.

What I remember most about the situation is that as soon as I started taking action to do something good for them, it just got so funny to me. I felt the strange joy and peace suddenly in me, and I was laughing out loud in my house, all by myself. Listen: When we can look at people who’ve hurt us with compassion and pray what Jesus prayed “…Father, forgive them for they know not what they do,” there’s a party that goes on inside of us. Because The Holy Spirit is rejoicing, leaping with joy, God is pleased, and we become one more step higher to be like Jesus.

If you have been hurt today, and forgiveness seems so hard, then you can pray something like this:
“Lord, I still don’t get that, but I’m willing to do it in obedience and Lord, I don’t know that I really want them to be happy, but I’ll pray in faith anyway, because You’re telling me to bless them with Your presence.”

http://liftingjesus.org/
Back to top Go down
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” Empty
PostSubject: Re: If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?”   If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?” EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Praise the Lord (((John))),
What a wonderful teaching on FORGIVING OTHERS.
I especially loved these that you posted:
FORGIVENESS is not being a doormat for someone,
It is not saying what happened was okay,
It is not saying what happened did not hurt you,
It is not saying what happened did not devastate you,
It is not saying what happened did not destroy your life;
But it is simply saying: You have given up the right to punish that person,
That you do not play the role of God, Let God be God, Let God takes care of it.

I am so blessed by this teaching.
Awesome is the forgiveness that we received from the Lord God when we repent and let God have our complaints.

Bless you brother in Christ (((John)))

Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

If God had forgiven ALL our sins, past, present, and future; “Why then must we forgive others?”
Page 1 of 1