God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. Vote_lcapGod Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. Voting_barGod Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. Vote_lcapGod Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. Voting_barGod Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes! Thank you Jesus for healing me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. Empty
PostSubject: God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes! Thank you Jesus for healing me.   God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:31 am

God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!

To me it was a real miracle. I was told that I had pre-diabetes. They had me taking many blood tests and even told me I had to go to a two hour class on it. But each time I was to go for the class something came up that stopped me. I was frustrated trying to do all that was expected of me.

I had been eating healthy for over 50 years because a preventative doctor told me to. I had hypo glycemia since I was 17 yrs old. So I did not eat anything with white sugar in it. I did not make anything that would turn into sugar in my body. I had not eaten a big Mac in years and I loved them. So when my doctor told me I had pre-diabetes I thought what? You have got to be kidding I have not eaten real sugar in years. I have been getting food that was fruit juice sweetened and sweetened with barley malt syrup but nothing with white sugar in it.
I was not eating food from real markets I had to go to whole foods and buy my food. How in the world could I have it.
But come to find out it is caused by eating too much bread, two much oatmeal of all things, corn is a big one and I needed to eat more beans and brown rice. Ok I did this and then the Lord spoke to me that on the next blood test in April my blood sugar would be normal. I was excited but I still had to get the results.
I walked by faith believing I was healed before I had the actual news of it.

Here's how God did the miracle for me:

A Pastor friend of my health aide wanted to meet me and I went over there and he asked me what he could pray for me for and I told him about the pre-diabetes
and he anointed me with oil and he laid hands on me and prayed that to leave me as and also for vertigo.  April came around and I had to go through another blood
test. Remember tests before has always said I had diabetes.So when this blood test came out negative and no diabetes and blood sugar was normal I cheered. Jesus our healer and delivered me from the disease of diabetes and the vertigo left me
too. I praised the Lord to my doctor and to the Lord for healing me and making me whole.

Praise the Lord I am healed by the blood of the Lamb.
What He did for me He will do for you too!!

It is so awesome!!
amen

Last edited by Camille on Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : made it more readable)
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes! Thank you Jesus for healing me.   God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:16 pm

Remarkable. Especially considering your healthful
diet for an entire lifetime. This alludes to a satanic
attack to shake your good health, bringing in doubts.

The medical system in my area is closely allied to
satan. They support death and undermine/attack health.

The Lord scattered them for you. Weighty
testimony to the power of the Lord.

One of my experiences in this area is as follows.

Mental retardation was a perplexing struggle for most of my experience.
In recent years this affliction has been countered, diminished, and partially
healed to the point where it's far less of a problem.

Through years of spiritual psychotherapy and lessons received through
the Lord's leading, that handicap has lost much of its power and is hardly
a factor.

You don't hear of that happening, even with those who go to therapists,
take 'meds'.

Last edited by morphemore on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes! Thank you Jesus for healing me.   God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 7:20 pm

Your account of this miraculous healing
reminds that the Lord has layers of
lessons to be uncovered from the
experiences/situations He pulls us
out of and sometimes leads into.

What's wonderful, is that there are never 'no
reasons' for the events when 'in' Christ.

Your post is really generating useful insights.
Back to top Go down
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

PostSubject: from Pastor Andre Butler's Healing Scriptures   God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Confession: 
God is speaking to me now, saying, "I am the Lord that healeth thee." He is watching over His Word to perform it. He is the Lord that healeth me. He is healing me now. This Word contains the ability to produce what it says. His Word is full of healing power. I receive this Word now. Healing is God's nature. God is in me. My body is the temple of the Lord that healeth me. God is bigger than sickness and Satan. God is dwelling inside of me, healing me now.
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes! Thank you Jesus for healing me.   God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes!  Thank you Jesus for healing me. Empty

Back to top Go down

God Healed Me of Pre-Diabetes! Thank you Jesus for healing me.
Page 1 of 1