God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
Overcoming Fear and Negativity EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
Overcoming Fear and Negativity EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
Overcoming Fear and Negativity EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
Overcoming Fear and Negativity EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
Overcoming Fear and Negativity EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
Overcoming Fear and Negativity EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
Overcoming Fear and Negativity EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
Overcoming Fear and Negativity EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
Overcoming Fear and Negativity EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
Overcoming Fear and Negativity Vote_lcapOvercoming Fear and Negativity Voting_barOvercoming Fear and Negativity Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
Overcoming Fear and Negativity Vote_lcapOvercoming Fear and Negativity Voting_barOvercoming Fear and Negativity Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Overcoming Fear and Negativity EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Overcoming Fear and Negativity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

Overcoming Fear and Negativity Empty
PostSubject: Overcoming Fear and Negativity   Overcoming Fear and Negativity EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 11:34 pm

"Creativity and Innovation: Change Happening At the Speed of Thought"
Richard Hanson, Grand Rapids, MI

Overcoming Fear and Negativity Richard_Jodi_Hanson_500px

Let me start off by asking you a question: Have you ever watched a scary movie and later regretted it? I know I have.

I remember as a kid watching Nightmare On Elm Street and being so scared that I couldn't even sleep. I imagined that what I saw on TV was really going to happen. You know what I'm talking about! Your whole life just seems to flash before your eyes.
Now, this may seem like a crazy story about my childhood, but I'm sharing it with you for a reason. Have you ever heard the expression, "Garbage in, garbage out"? You see, whatever you're putting into your life is what's going to flow out. So a huge key to success is feeding your mind, body, and spirit with quality stuff, so you can put out an epic performance.

Just the other night I was having trouble going to sleep, but this time it wasn't because of a scary movie. Believe it or not, it was the news. One of the media's greatest sales tactics is to instill fear, because they know we're consumer driven by it.

"Neuromarketing," a term coined by market research professor Ale Smidts in 2002, refers to a new field of marketing that explores consumers' sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to marketing stimuli. According to Wikipedia's description of neuromarketing, researchers use technologies such as functional magnetic resonance imaging to measure changes in activity in parts of the brain, to learn why consumers make the decisions they do, and what part of the brain is telling them to do it.

You see, one of the basic instincts of human beings is to survive. Therefore, fear relates to our survival.

Do I have enough to eat? Will I have enough money when I retire? Is this world really safe? In this respect, fear-based advertising is effective because it taps into our primal concerns for survival. But, I believe we're not just called to teach people how to survive but to thrive in any environment, situation or economy.

In this way the media is a powerful tool in shaping the landscape of a nation because it has the ability to mold the minds of men. On the other hand, it can be used as a weapon of mass destruction to break down society through the power of fear.

So, the best way to overcome this barrage of negativity is to come in the opposite spirit, which is LOVE. Love has an extraordinary ability in causing ordinary people to accomplish amazing things. In essence, God adds His SUPER to our NATURAL.

Overcoming Fear and Negativity Freephoto_lovelock_pixabay
You know, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize the world is in trouble. But until we stop mumbling and complaining and offer real hope and solutions, we'll just settle for these lower level concerns for survival. What do I mean by that? We continue to buy into the lie of "False Evidence Appearing Real" (FEAR). Fear of ISIS, fear of Ebola, fear of an economic collapse, fear of racial riots...its fear, fear, fear. Enough is enough!

ElijahList Prophetic Resources

Creativity and Innovation

You see, in Japanese, the word for crisis has a two-fold meaning: one definition is danger, the other definition is opportunity. Those that have eyes to see beyond the turmoil in the world and make a step in a positive direction will enter into a world of limitless possibilities. Creativity and innovation, unlike anything we've ever seen, is about to enter into the world stage of politics, technology, business, entertainment, and every social arena of life.

Change is going to happen at the speed of thought. Let me say that again: Change is going to happen at the speed of thought. Therefore, embrace that new idea, take hold of last night's dream, get going on the new business, because an idea not executed is nothing more than an illusion. Seize the day! Regardless of the critics out there, this is the world's greatest hour to shine.

I believe in YOU! The REAL you...not the one the media says, not the one your family nor friends say, not even the one we often hide behind...you know the one, the false self...NO! I BELIEVE IN THE REAL YOU. The one God intended you to be. The one that's filled with HOPE for HUMANITY.

Now let's go out and make the world a better place. A place that our children's children can be proud of. A place we've all come to know as planet earth.

Here are seven keys to making 2015 a world class year:

Overcoming Fear and Negativity Freephoto_key_pixabay
1) Conquer your greatest fear. It costs you precious time, money, and quality of life.

2) You are what you eat. To perform at peak performance one must feed the spirit, soul, and body quality things.

3) Contrary to what people may think, it's the greatest time to be alive, start a business, and execute a dream.

4) Expect creativity and innovation to flow out of your life, job, dreams, and family.

5) Detoxify your mind: If the TV, Facebook, and Twitter are causing you to worry and live in fear, turn it off. Easy enough. Right?

6) Expand your mind: Pick up a classic book. A book can take you places you never imagined possible. This small change in lifestyle will have an exponential payoff. Because rarely will one's income exceed their personal development.

7) Feed your faith: Faith works like a muscle. The more you exercise it, the stronger it becomes. It's like going to the gym. It's not easy in the beginning, but over time it becomes a habit.
I'm fired up about helping you experience an entirely new level of life, love, success, and happiness in 2015.

Much love,
Richard Hanson

Richard Hanson Ministries
Email: info@richardhansonministries.org

Richard Hanson is a prophetic evangelist whose ministry is touching the lives of people across the world with God's glory. Many are experiencing God's miracle working power. God is also using Richard to bring knowledge and understanding on living in the supernatural and manifesting the healing power of God. Richard's passion is leading Believers into a deeper life of intimacy with Christ and leading the lost to salvation. Richard's desire is to see an entire generation raised up that openly displays the raw power of God to the world.
Richard served his father's church, His Fellowship in Lady Lake, Florida, where he met his wife Jodi. He led worship there for several years and in 1999 became the youth pastor. In 2003, he was called by God to Grandville, Michigan, to study at Christian Life School of Theology where he became associate director of the Healing Rooms. In 2005, Richard began to intern and personally work beside Jeff Jansen (Global Fire Ministries) and was ordained by him in 2007 and sent out under his own ministry (Richard Hanson Ministries) as an associate minister with Global Fire Ministries.

Richard, along with his wife Jodi and daughter Emma live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
To subscribe to The Elijah List go to:
http://elijahlist.com/subscribe
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 1