God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  Vote_lcapDesperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  Voting_barDesperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  Vote_lcapDesperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  Voting_barDesperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  Empty
PostSubject: Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life    Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life  EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 12:03 am

GET THIS BOOK!!READ THIS BOOK AND THE FIRE THAT USED TO CONSUME YOU AND PUSH YOU FURTHER IN YOUR SPIRITUAL WALK WILL IGNITE IN YOUR HEARTS AGAIN.

by John F. Hannah (Author),

What does it mean to live desperate for Jesus? That depends on the Jesus you know. Some of us run to Him when things go wrong and move away from Him when life is smooth, but there’s a better way to live.

John Hannah helps you grow more mature in your relationship with Jesus by revealing his testimony of crying out for, and finding, Jesus. As he pulls you into his own story, Hannah also studies heroes of the Bible: Moses, the blind beggar, the bleeding woman, Mary Magdalene, King David, Peter, and Jairus. Each one pursued Christ.

Desperate for Jesus helps believers identify and conquer six obstacles:

Difficult seasons in life

Anger

Family

Betrayal

Spiritual immaturity

The flesh

The more we crave Jesus, the more He will transform us and those around us. It’s time to live desperate!
5.0 out of 5 starsYou have got to get this book!!!!
By Alicia Johnson on August 26, 2015
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
I received my book about a week ago. I guess God wanted me to read it because I literally cannot put it down. The pages literally come to life and it's like the desperation Pastor Hannah writes about in his book translates to you! This book is going to change soooooo many lives. God's anointing is all over this publication. Please get a copy for your friends, your family, your co-workers. Use it as a great tool for witnessing. You will not be disappointed - you'll actually be "Desperate For Jesus"! (so appropriately titled!) Thank you John Hannah! I love you!
5.0 out of 5 starsThe author's transparency in this book is reassuring!
By lav on September 2, 2015
Format: Paperback
Profoundly Excellent! A must read! The author's transparency in this book is reassuring! The stories of admiral people in the Bible are colorfully and succinctly depicted. A road map not just for Christians but for seekers and nonbelievers as well. Second to the bible, this transformative book uses fundamental, real life and practical examples for living life "on purpose" and "with purpose!" Definitely an awesome addition to the Christian literary repertoire. It is no surprise that "Desperate for Jesus: Overcome the Obstacles to Find True Life" has topped the list of Amazon's #1 Selling Book for Christian Discipleship.

LaVerne Young
5.0 out of 5 starsLife Changing
By KV on September 2, 2015
Pastor Hannah is bold enough to expose some of THE most intimate moments in his life in order to demonstrate how Jesus can turn a helpless situation into a life changing transformation! After reading this book you will have a new thirst for Jesus that will have you seeking Him in ALL things..thank you Pastor for reminding us that no matter the situation our God is able to keep us as long as we seek Him first!

5.0 out of 5 starsI love my Pastor John F
By Coverly Miller on August 20, 2015
I've just ordered my copy. Pastor John F. Hannah is my Pastor. I know this book will be a blessing to all of us who purchase it. He's a man after God's own heart. He's my Pastor and my watchman on the wall. I love my Pastor John F. Hannah with all my heart.

5.0 out of 5 starsI have scene God shift & move over the years in this ministry & God is faithful for those whom love, believe & apply his Word
By Derrick R Parks on August 31, 2015
Pastor Hannah is a mighty man of God & this is only the beginning. I have scene God shift & move over the years in this ministry & God is faithful for those whom love, believe & apply his Word. To God be all glory. May God cover everything & everyone connected to Pastor Hannah forevermore to accomplish whatever the Lord places in his heart to complete.
Love the book!
His book reads just like the sermons he preaches to his flocks 4 times ...
By C. Guy-Moore on October 31, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
Pastor John F. Hannah is my Pastor. His book reads just like the sermons he preaches to his flocks 4 times every Sunday. Since becoming a Member of New Life Covenant Church-South East, I have developed a relationship with Jesus and I desperately seek his guidance each and everyday. I have been taught to seek Jesus in everything I do, from waking up in the morning, going through my day , till lying down to sleep at night. To attend a service at New Life to hear Pastor Hannah deliver his sermon, one would swear Pastor has followed you around all week and designed his sermon especially for you. Pastor Hannah teaches that Jesus loves us very dearly and we must seek him desperately throughout our lives, through all the obstacles that come against us. I thank God For Pastor Hannah, His wife Sister Anna Hannah and the entire New Life Family.
Thank you Pastor Hannah for being My Pastor and for writing this book and for "Following me around all week and then designing a sermon based on how I went left and how to get right again!!"
5.0 out of 5 starsMust Read!!!!!
By Amazon Customer on December 27, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition Verified Purchase
This book was nothing short of amazing! It's written from a poignant view, vulnerable & humbling throughout the entire piece of work. I'm amazed at how many different generations can relate to the stories in here. I couldn't put this book down. It's exhilarating & motivates me to be more desperate for Jesus!

5.0 out of 5 starsThe entire book was exceptional and exciting to read. ...
By The Best on November 13, 2015
The entire book was exceptional and exciting to read. As I read it felt as if I was sitting in Pastor Hannah's study listening to him share his life experiences and how God carried him through each trial. It is a captivating book and worthy of second read. What's most helpful are the desperate prayers found at the end of each chapter. It keeps me on "my square" encourages me to stay Desperate for Jesus.
This book changed my chase!
ByKim Mon March 28, 2016
I bought this book when it first came out. I read up to the introduction and put it down. Months later, I picked it up again and it happened to be just the right time. This book changed my perspective and priorities. I've been chasing the wrong things praying that God would bless me when all I had to do was chase after God. Once God became my focus, anything else that happened was a bonus. Thank you Pastor Hannah for writing this book. It has changed my spiritual walk.
5.0 out of 5 starsThis book is perfect for daily living
ByDolores Y. Cortezon February 1, 2016
Format: Paperback|Verified Purchase
This book is perfect for daily living. The first of the year the first money I spent was buying two of these books to give to people I care about. I'm reading it for a second time myself just for the scripture references. Thank you Pastor for sharing with the world.
I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants a deeper relationship ...
ByGran Granon January 21, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
This is definitely a five star read. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants a deeper relationship with God.

www.newlifwsoutheast.org
Pastor John F. Hannah

Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 1