God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter Vote_lcapHOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter Voting_barHOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter Vote_lcapHOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter Voting_barHOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter Empty
PostSubject: HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter   HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:03 am

Holy Laughter

Apr 28, 2009

HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about?
New teaching CD's   www.kathiewaltersministry.com

HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about?
New teaching CD's   www.kathiewaltersministry.com
I know to a lot of people laughter doesn't appear to be very "HOLY." But holiness means wholeness and set apart. It also means uncommmon.  I'm sure you have been in meetings, or even by yourself and the spirit of laughter just  hits you for no reason that you can think of. Maybe you just prayed a really serious prayer.

I’ve been in prayer meetings which had a very serious tone - and suddenly the spirit of laughter has descended. When we were coming into revival years ago I remember someone saying they had read an account of revival in a book- and in this revival at the time, there was a lot of weeping. Our church thought, "Well maybe we should weep because maybe God likes weeping, maybe it’s a way of being holy."
We had a "repentance" meeting and were all serious. We asked God to convict us and bring a spirit of weeping upon us. We waited for a while - nothing happened. After about 15 mins someone began to giggle. We tried to stifle our mouths because we were there to weep. After another few minutes someone else started to giggle. We could contain it no more - we hit the floor and laughed uproariously for about 3 hours. We had been under condemnation for years because of religious spirits. We didn’t need to be weeping right then - we were getting delivered and getting to know "Abba" ( daddy).
So what happens with this laughter? What is it all about? It’s a wonderful experience but really what is happening? What is spiritual about it and what does it have to do with God?
The Bible says that "God looks on His enemies and laughs and has them in derision." So if God laughs then He must be laughing because of victory. ( Ps 2:4)
Sometimes I have been praying for someone and they are telling me really bad stuff. I start to pray and start laughing- why is that? That’s weird isn’t it? But you see I may not understand in my mind but my spirit begins to pick up on a victory that’s happening in the spirit realm for that person. When you pray then God answers and sometimes your spirit has received the answer before your mind.
I believe that the laughter ( God’s laughter) brings down that victory into our experience.
Laughter eliminates fear - God is in charge - He told Job
"At destruction and famine you shall laugh: neither shall you be afraid of the beasts of the earth." (Job 5:22)
He will still fill your mouth with laughter, your lips with shouting (Job 8:21) It’s OK to shout sometimes. People shout and scream at a little football, why don’t God’s people do some more shouting ( and laughing)?
God laughs at the wicked - because God always has the final word
"The Lord shall laugh at him: for he sees that his day is coming.( Ps 37:13)
God causes us to laugh at those who would cause destruction.
"The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him" (Ps 52:6)
There is a time to ask and a time to receive - and a time to laugh in the victories of God
"A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance." (Eccl 3:4)
When the anointing of laughter comes - the oil flows and the enemy runs for cover. The devil knows and is afraid of the laughter because he knows he is defeated.
Do you realize the enemy hates you to get in the anointing - the Holy Spirit makes you God conscious not self conscious or sin conscious. When you are in the Spirit realm you see what He sees. Guess what ? God sees the victories. God sees the end when you are just at the beginning.
When the enemy seems like a great big bear ( fear)- God already sees him knocked out.
That’s why you laugh and you don’t understand why? There seems some big mountains and it looks like you can‘t get over them- but you suddenly start laughing at them.
God is the God of the mountains - we often feel threatened by them but God walks on them.
Laughter is in the empty tomb. In fact when I was in the Garden tomb one time I was trying to be very reverent. Then an angel tapped me on the shoulder and spoke to me " He certainly isn’t here." I started laughing and laughing because the angel didn’t seem to make an idol of an empty grave.
(Borrowed from Mabel Andlers)  
Laughter - uncontrollable joy.
Laughter - the outward manifestation of being more than a conqueror.
Laughter is the sound of Resurrection Morning echoing throughout eternity Laughter is seeing  our Captain of the Hosts, holding the keys ! ! !

Laughter does a heart Good, like a medicine
Laughter is an exceedingly, abundant, above and beyond attempt by the physical body to express a full picture of redemption
It is diving into and swimming the breadth, the length, the height and depth of His love
Laughter =spasms of uncontrollable God laughter, incapacitating the physical body .
When enabled, laughter walks on the wings of the wind . . . upon clouds, and is carried in God’s arms
Unknowing and uncaring of where its been or for how long
It is the garment of praise unleashed into a broken world
Touch these vessels with much care Fullness of JOY may contagiously overflow
Laughter is the echo of the vacant grave . . .
Amen
Kathie Walters - kathiewalters@mindspring.com

Last edited by Camille on Tue May 31, 2016 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter   HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:56 pm

i asked the holy spirit that i wanna laugh.and he honored my request.i can feel it rising up then i would laugh.sometimes their would be crying, i've heard that's healing.
Back to top Go down
Godslove17

Godslove17

PostSubject: Re: HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter   HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:10 am

Praise God
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: holy laughter   HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter EmptyTue May 31, 2016 9:49 am

i haven't watched the videos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter   HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter Empty

Back to top Go down

HOLY LAUGHTER - What’s it all about? Kathie Walter
Page 1 of 1