God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? Vote_lcap"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? Voting_bar"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? Vote_lcap"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? Voting_bar"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???" Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? Empty
PostSubject: "Father, Son, and Holy Bible???" Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit?   "Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2015 2:18 am

"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? Mark_Patti_Virkler_400px

"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"
Mark Virkler, Cheektowaga, NY
Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit?[/b

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:25 NKJV
Since the historical Church has minimized the role of the Holy Spirit, and replaced living by the Spirit (see Galatians 5:25) with living by the Bible, we need to restore Him to His rightful place in our lives.
Note the first part of the "Apostles' Creed" below [used by much of the Western Church for centuries], (source: spurgeon.org):
- I believe in God, the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth.
- I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, and born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended to the dead. On the third day He rose again. He ascended into Heaven and is seated on the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead.
- I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Church...
Notice that those who wrote this creed have absolutely nothing to say about the Holy Spirit other than He exists! Is the Bible itself really that silent about the Holy Spirit, or do we have a problem here?

"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? Freephoto_holybible_pixabay

Well, we have written an entire book in which we guide the reader in looking up every Scripture verse about the Holy Spirit, and journaling about it, with the goal of discovering WHO HE IS and what He does and how we are to relate and interact with Him. This book is called Intimacy with the Holy Spirit.
I have condensed the five-page summary prayer at the end of the book (pages 209-214), to the following simple prayer you can hang on your mirror and pray every morning and evening:

Holy Spirit, come.
I come to You.
I welcome You.
I will not grieve You.
I look to see You, and You show me Your perspective.
You give me Your thoughts.
You tell me what's on the heart of God.
I feel You.
You release God's emotions within me.
You guide me.
You anoint my lips, my mind, my heart, my hands.
You make me creative.
You sanctify me for my life's work.
You release Your personality through me.
You release in me the power to be holy.
You release the power of God to me.
Let Your words flow through me.
Authenticate Your words with Your power.
You take me away...
Holy Spirit, come.

How to Remove the Number One Block to a Prophetic Lifestyle: Value the Holy Spirit
Wouldn't this be a good time to prayerfully explore every verse in the Bible on the Holy Spirit? This would allow you to discover all that He desires to do for you. Also, you will learn how you can effectively interact with Him every day, all day, thus ascending to your Biblically commanded posture of living and walking by the Spirit (see Galatians 5:25). You will be allowing the God of Scripture to guide your daily walk rather than displacing Him with a book He has written which describes other people's experiences with Him.
I love what Bill Johnson says, "It's hard to have the same fruit as the early Church when we value a book they didn't have above the Holy Spirit they did have."
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? ART-LHI006
(Photo by Linda Harris-Iorio "Keeper of the Flame" via elijahshopper.com)

What are your insights on Holy Spirit and your experiences with Him? Let your testimony bless others and encourage them in their walk in the Spirit!
What it Feels Like to Walk by the Spirit
The testimony below is from Alexey, who only a few weeks ago learned to do two-way journaling as he worked through our Communion With God Course with a Personal Spiritual Trainer. Alexey is in the process of breaking away from the Communist heritage of his ancestors. The journaling below is an example of living by the Spirit, or out of the voice of God. Alexey has lived out of the Word for years and now is finding life in the Holy Spirit, and experiencing what it feels like to walk by the Spirit.

Alexey and Orshi Bogdanov
Nationality: Russian and Hungarian
Original language of journaling: Russian
Translated into: English
(My two-way journaling workshop with Jesus)
Good evening, Lord. I haven't enough words that I could thank You enough, that You are calling me into Your actions. What does this mean, Lord? I am ready to hear and receive. Do You wish to tell me something? Today I lost focus, forgive me. I would like to learn to find You in my spirit.
"I would like to live through you. Would you like to give Me this opportunity?"
Yes, Lord, I would.
"Then don't limit Me with your decisions that are controlled by fear."
How to destroy this spirit of fear? Lord, I have no faith.
"Then ask from Me, I'll give it to you."
I am asking now for Your faith to defeat this fear. Are there steps I should take to remove this fear?
"Unconditional love chases out fear."
What does this practically mean? I know it's written in Your Word. How does it work?
"Where I am there is no fear. When My presence is manifested there is only love there, which remains. Where there is love, be there, abide in it. Everything that is won over by love will not pass away. This is the fruit that remains."
I understand. Wonderful! How do I experience this in my life?
(Note: At this moment I experienced such an intense presence of God that I forgot everything.)
"You are just now experiencing it. I am with you, don't you feel it?"
Absolutely! There – I feel fire inside of me...
"Don't quench it, it is a standard, sign of My presence, don't pour on it your own actions. Go after this, and you will know My presence in a practical way."
Oh, Lord, it is so wonderful to worship You. I have no words now, they're not enough... I now understand that it's not as important to know answers to my questions as it is to realize Who is with me in this moment. The question will always be, "Am I living in an awareness of You, or am I living in self-awareness?"
"My Holy Spirit is the indicator that shows, teaches, leads, and creates through your human spirit. You can know Him by sensing Him in your inner man. Remember that I am in your heart. The sensation inside of you is the indicator of faith. Remember that the language of faith is different than the language of the mind. Protect this sensation inside of you; don't let the seducing spirits injure your heart."
"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???"  Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit? Alexey_Orshi_Bogdanov
(Photo by Lillis Boyer "Set Me as a Seal upon Your Heart" via elijahshopper.com)

I want to worship You, Lord Jesus.
"I know that. This kind of worshippers does My Father look for, and you are one of them."
Thank you.
"You want to ask Me how to follow Me, right?"
Yes, Lord.
"You see that My presence takes away all your questions. Where there are no more questions, there are no more problems."
Then what is left?
"You and I...our fellowship together...this is a time of joy in our union. This is the culmination of all: My union with My creation. This is the celebration of love. This is better than money. Do you agree?"
Yes, Lord.
"My life swallows up everything. Literally everything! Celebrate the feast of My Life!"

Dr. Mark Virkler
President, Christian Leadership University (CLU)
Communion With God Ministries
Email: cwg@cwgministries.org

Mark and Patti Virkler are the founders of Communion With God Ministries. They have co-authored 50+ books. Their writings are unique in that they are designed to draw the learner into revelation-based learning. Mark has received a Master of Theology from Miami Christian University and a Ph.D. from Carolina Christian University. Patti has received a Master of Ministry and Doctorate of Ministry from Vision International University. Their focus has never been on degrees, but simply growing to maturity in the Lord. Degrees are viewed as incidental accomplishments and signposts along the road of life which can sometimes open up people's hearts and minds to hear, listen, and learn what they have to share. They have two children, Charity and Joshua.

To subscribe to The Elijah List go to:
http://elijahlist.com/subscribe
ElijahList Prophetic Resources
Mark Virkler's Itinerary:
Note: Events are subject to change at the ministry's discretion. We suggest you always check first with the event contact listed here and/or directly visit their website for latest updates on each event.
May 8-9, 2015
How to Hear God's Voice
Greater Works International @ Alban Neve Deaf Association
49 Old Bedford Road, Luton, BDF LU2 7NX United Kingdom
May 16-17, 2015 (Sat 9am-4pm, Sun 10am)
How to Hear God's Voice
City Harvest Family Church
585 Central Ave., Albany, NY 12206
June 12-13, 2015
How to Hear God's Voice
Christ Life Kingdom Ministries
Houston, TX
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

"Father, Son, and Holy Bible???" Does the Church Have a Problem With the Holy Spirit?
Page 1 of 1