God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
The Promises of God EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
The Promises of God EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
The Promises of God EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
The Promises of God EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
The Promises of God EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
The Promises of God EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
The Promises of God EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
The Promises of God EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
The Promises of God EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
The Promises of God Vote_lcapThe Promises of God Voting_barThe Promises of God Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
The Promises of God Vote_lcapThe Promises of God Voting_barThe Promises of God Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
The Promises of God EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

The Promises of God

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Promises of God Empty
PostSubject: The Promises of God   The Promises of God EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:34 pm

If the Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from death, lives in you, then He who raised Christ from death will also give life to your mortal bodies by the presence of His Spirit in you (Romans 8:11).

“But no weapon will be able to hurt you; you will have an answer for all who accuse you. I will defend my servants and give them victory.” The LORD has spoken (Isaiah 54:17).

“Listen! I have given you authority, so that you can walk on snakes and scorpions and overcome all the power of the Enemy, and nothing will hurt you” (Luke 10:19).

But if we live in the light—just as He is in the light—then we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from every sin (1 John 1:7).

But if we confess our sins to God, He will keep his promise and do what is right: He will forgive us our sins and purify us from all our wrongdoing (1 John 7:9).

“And so I say to you: Ask, and you will receive; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. For those who ask will receive, and those who seek will find, and the door will be opened to anyone who knocks. Would any of you who are fathers give your son a snake when he asks for fish? Or would you give him a scorpion when he asks for an egg?  As bad as you are, you know how to give good things to your children. How much more, then, will the Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!” (Luke 11:9-13).

“The Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you everything and make you remember all that I have told you” (John 14:26).

When, however, the Spirit comes, who reveals the truth about God, he will lead you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own authority, but he will speak of what He hears and will tell you of things to come (John 16:13).

And so I am sure that God, who began this good work in you, will carry it on until it is finished on the Day of Christ Jesus (Philippians 1:6).

Keep your lives free from the love of money, and be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never leave you; I will never abandon you.” Let us be bold, then, and say, “The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What can anyone do to me?” (Hebrews 13:5-6).

“I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete” (John 15:11).

For God's Kingdom is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of the righteousness, peace, and joy which the Holy Spirit gives (Romans 14:17).

I prayed to the LORD, and He answered me; He freed me from all my fears.
The helpless call to Him, and He answers; He saves them from all their troubles.
The LORD watches over the righteous and listens to their cries; The righteous call to the LORD, and He listens; He rescues them from all their troubles (Psalm 34:4, 6, 15, 17).

“And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven” (Matthew 18:19).

“If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer” (Matthew 21:22).

“And I will do whatever you ask for in My name, so that the Father's glory will be shown through the Son. If you ask Me for anything in my name, I will do it” (John 14:13-14).

As the scripture says, “Everyone who calls out to the Lord for help will be saved” (Romans 10:13).

Happy is the person who honors the LORD, who takes pleasure in obeying His commands. The good man's children will be powerful in the land; his descendants will be blessed.  His family will be wealthy and rich, and he will be prosperous forever. Light shines in the darkness for good people, for those who are merciful, kind, and just. Happy is the person who is generous with his loans, who runs his business honestly. A good person will never fail; he will always be remembered.  He is not afraid of receiving bad news; his faith is strong, and he trusts in the LORD.  He is not worried or afraid; he is certain to see his enemies defeated. He gives generously to the needy, and his kindness never fails; he will be powerful and respected (Psalm 112:1-9).

Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in Mine house, and prove Me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it (Malachi 3:10 KJV).

My mind and my body may grow weak, but God is my strength; He is all I ever need (Psalm 73:26).

The Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says to the people, “Come back and quietly trust in Me. Then you will be strong and secure.” But you refuse to do it (Isaiah 30:15).

He strengthens those who are weak and tired. Even those who are young grow weak young people can fall exhausted.  But those who trust in the LORD for help
will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles; they will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow weak (Isaiah 40:29-31).

The Sovereign LORD gives me strength. He makes me sure-footed as a deer and keeps me safe on the mountains (Habakkuk 3:19).

It is true that we live in the world, but we do not fight from worldly motives. The weapons we use in our fight are not the world's weapons but God's powerful weapons, which we use to destroy strongholds. We destroy false arguments; we pull down every proud obstacle that is raised against the knowledge of God; we take every thought captive and make it obey Christ (2 Corinthians 10:3-5).

You will make me greater than ever; you will comfort me again (Psalm 71:21).

Happy are those who reject the advice of evil people, who do not follow the example of sinners or join those who have no use for God. Instead, they find joy in obeying the Law of the LORD, and they study it day and night. They are like trees that grow beside a stream, that bear fruit at the right time, and whose leaves do not dry up. They succeed in everything they do (Psalm 1:1-3).

“I am telling you the truth: those who believe in Me will do what I do—yes, they will do even greater things, because I am going to the Father” (John 14:12).

Trust in the LORD. Have faith, do not despair. Trust in the LORD (Psalm 27:14).

I waited patiently for the LORD's help; then He listened to me and heard my cry.  He pulled me out of a dangerous pit, out of the deadly quicksand. He set me safely on a rock and made me secure. He taught me to sing a new song, a song of praise to our God. Many who see this will take warning and will put their trust in the LORD (Psalm 40:1-3).

Call to Me when trouble comes; I will save you, and you will praise Me (Psalm 50:15).

You will seek Me, and you will find Me because you will seek Me with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13).

Call to Me, and I will answer you; I will tell you wonderful and marvelous things that you know nothing about (Jeremiah 33:3).

Come near to God, and He will come near to you -James 4:8-.

To Him who is able to keep you from falling and to bring you faultless and joyful before His glorious presence (Jude 1:24).

No one can please God without faith, for whoever comes to God must have faith that God exists and rewards those who seek Him (Hebrews 11:6).

Jesus answered, “Those who drink this water will get thirsty again, but those who drink the water that I will give them will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give them will become in them a spring which will provide them with life-giving water and give them eternal life” (John 4:13-14).

“Happy are those who know they are spiritually poor; the Kingdom of heaven belongs to them! Happy are those who mourn; God will comfort them! Happy are those who are humble; they will receive what God has promised! Happy are those whose greatest desire is to do what God requires; God will satisfy them fully! Happy are those who are merciful to others; God will be merciful to them! Happy are the pure in heart; they will see God! Happy are those who work for peace; God will call them his children! Happy are those who are persecuted because they do what God requires; the Kingdom of heaven belongs to them! Happy are you when people insult you and persecute you and tell all kinds of evil lies against you because you are my followers. Be happy and glad, for a great reward is kept for you in heaven. This is how the prophets who lived before you were persecuted” (Matthew 5:3-12).

“Instead, be concerned above everything else with the Kingdom of God and with what he requires of you, and he will provide you with all these other things” (Matthew 6:33).

“Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father is pleased to give you the Kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“And so I tell all of you: what you prohibit on earth will be prohibited in heaven, and what you permit on earth will be permitted in heaven. And I tell you more: whenever two of you on earth agree about anything you pray for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, I am there with them.” (Matthew 18:18-20).

“It was because you do not have enough faith,” answered Jesus. “I assure you that if you have faith as big as a mustard seed, you can say to this hill, ‘Go from here to there!’ and it will go. You could do anything!” (Matthew 17:20).

“I am the vine, and you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will bear much fruit; for you can do nothing without me. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, then you will ask for anything you wish, and you shall have it.” (John 15:5, 7)

“When that day comes, you will not ask me for anything. I am telling you the truth: the Father will give you whatever you ask of him in my name. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your happiness may be complete” (John 16:23-24).

“Believers will be given the power to perform miracles: they will drive out demons in my name; they will speak in strange tongues; if they pick up snakes or drink any poison, they will not be harmed; they will place their hands on sick people, and these will get well” (Mark 16:17-18).

“Whatever is covered up will be uncovered, and every secret will be made known” (Luke 12:2).

“Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. My Father will love those who love me; I too will love them and reveal myself to them” (John 14:21).

“Do not be worried and upset,” Jesus told them. “Believe in God and believe also in me. There are many rooms in my Father's house, and I am going to prepare a place for you. I would not tell you this if it were not so. And after I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to myself, so that you will be where I am. You know the way that leads to the place where I am going” (John 14:1-4).

“Come to me, all of you who are tired from carrying heavy loads, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke and put it on you, and learn from me, because I am gentle and humble in spirit; and you will find rest. For the yoke I will give you is easy, and the load I will put on you is light” (Matthew 11:28-30).

“Yes,” Jesus said to them, “and I tell you that those who leave home or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or fields for me and for the gospel will receive much more in this present age. They will receive a hundred times more houses, brothers, sisters, mothers, children, and fields—and persecutions as well; and in the age to come they will receive eternal life. But many who are now first will be last, and many who are now last will be first” (Mark 10:29-31).

“Whoever makes himself great will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be made great” (Matthew 23:12).

“Whoever does what my Father in heaven wants is my brother, my sister, and my mother” (Matthew 12:50).

“I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, who will stay with you forever. He is the Spirit, who reveals the truth about God. The world cannot receive him, because it cannot see him or know him. But you know him, because he remains with you and is in you. When I go, you will not be left all alone; I will come back to you” (John 14:16-18).

“Give to others, and God will give to you. Indeed, you will receive a full measure, a generous helping, poured into your hands—all that you can hold. The measure you use for others is the one that God will use for you” (Luke 6:38).

“For what my Father wants is that all who see the Son and believe in him should have eternal life. And I will raise them to life on the last day” (John 6:40).
Back to top Go down

The Promises of God
Page 1 of 1