God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 Vote_lcapThe Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 Voting_barThe Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 Vote_lcapThe Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 Voting_barThe Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2   The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 12:22 am

Part two: Give Thanks in every situation, Not for every situation.

Many Christians are taught that they should praise God for every bad thing that happens in their lives. But, that is not what God said.  Evil things are not from God. Satan is the god of all problems. So if you give thanks for your problems then, you are actually praising Satan! Satan wants to deceive people to give him praises, to steal praises that belongs to God.

1Th 5:16  Rejoice always,
1Th 5:17  pray without ceasing,
1Th 5:18  in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

God did not tell us to praise Him for the troubles. He said to give thanks “in everything, NOT “for everything”. In every situation, we should praise God in the midst of our troubles. We are not praising Him for the troubles; we are praising Him for the deliverance from the troubles.

Pay back time:
When Satan comes against a child of God, all he does is to create more troubles for himself. We are God’s Covenant people. God made provision for us both ways: if we give, we get a return on it; if Satan steals from us, we get a return on that too!

Pro 6:31  Yet when he is found, he must restore sevenfold; He may have to give up all the substance of his house.

God is not saying to lift your hands and praise the Lord because something was stolen from you. He is saying that you must maintain your joy.  If you’ll maintain joy no matter what the devil brings against you, God promise to return your goods 7 folds !” Praise God!

When would praise be a good sacrifice?
When you don’t feel like it! The more you don’t feel like praising God, but still if you do it, the bigger that sacrifice of Praise is to God . And, God is saying, “I’ll not only get it back to you, I’ll make him pay it back 7 times!”

My friend, no matter what is going on in your life right now, the game is not over, stay in the game until you emerge victorious. Some people complain about how rough the game of life is. My friends, it does not matter how many times you miss the ball, God is in charge, He sets the rules of the game, He will make you win, for it is His will for you to win!

This is a story of how absurd or foolish way, even that, God can make you win:
King Jehoshaphat (2 Chronicles 20:14-25), called a solemn fast when Judah was surrounded by a huge army that outnumbered them. The spirit of the Lord come upon one of the men and he began to speak. He instructed the singers (musical worship team) to go ahead of the army. The singers are to shout “Praise the Lord, for His mercy endures forever! God did not choose the skilled swordsmen, the mighty men of battle to lead the forces. He chose the singers who normally will be the last in the line of battle fields, and put them out in the front-line, just to sing and praise the Lord for His goodness.

When the praises marched out with their head held high against the enemy, the enemy did not know how to react; they became confused and began to fight among themselves, killing each other. Then God’s people just walked in and gathered up the spoils that was left after the enemy had routed itself. There was so much spoils that it took 3 days to gather all of it. Wow that must be a huge lot of spoils to collect!

Judah in Hebrew also means praise. Jesus came from Judah tribe, and we are joint heirs with Jesus, so we are also tribe of Judah. We are Praisers, and Praisers cannot be defeated! There is power in praising, rejoicing and thanking God. The devil doesn’t know what to do when he has launched an attack against you, and you keep praising the Lord.

The Power of Laughter:
Pro 17:22  A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones.

Even Medical science has said that merry-laughter can prevent diseases, and heal the sick faster. Merry heart keeps diseases away. One of the ways to release joy is by laughing (India’s laughing Yoga – Forced laughter soon turns into real and contagious laughter)

As Christians, we are the children of light. Don’t pull a long face looking depressed. Being holy and spiritual is not to walk around with a stern face, so judgmental. This is the face of a person being baptized in Lemon juice.

I was attracted to Christianity because I saw them as happy people. People beaming with confident hopes. I only began to enjoy life after becoming a Christian. Jesus said: “take no thought for your life” (Mat 6:25)

Christians should not have a pity party time, let me tell you: this kind of party will have no one coming, you will be the only one having such party alone. As Christians, we have Jesus who fills us with Love, Hope, Peace, and Joy. We fear no future, for we know Psalm 23:2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters.

We are the covenant people and God has promised deliverance. The game was not over just because the way things looked at the moment. Look beyond the circumstances and see God’s salvation for you. Do not see yourself defeated; see yourself delivered.

God Also Laugh:
Psa 37:12  The wicked plots against the just, And gnashes at him with his teeth.
Psa 37:13  The Lord laughs at him, For He sees that his day is coming.

What is God laughing at?
Satan is trying to fight a losing war. His day is coming, that is why God laughs. Rejoice for you are in Christ.

We are the Covenant People

Isa 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Rom 14:17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Seek first the kingdom of God (Matthew 6:33), Question: What is the kingdom of God?

Some people thinks kingdom of God is mission fields, missionary work, serving in the church, etc.

The kingdom of God was not something outside you flowing in — “the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking”, but something inside you flowing out — “righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit”.

So to seek first God’s kingdom means to make it a priority every day to have your inner man flowing with righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. Righteousness is not your own righteousness based on what you do. It is a gift from Jesus who is your righteousness. (Romans 5:17; 1 Cor 1:30) God wants you to know the truth that you are the righteousness of God in Christ. (2 Cor 5:21)

Only when you realized that Righteousness has been given to you as a gift, apart from your performance, then only peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit will be flowing out like a river of Joy.

“Peace be with you” Jesus showed his disciples His nail pierced hands and side (John 20:19–20) God wants you to know that His Son’s finished work has given you peace. Your conscience can be at rest because your sin debt has been settled, paid in full on the Cross.

Joy will come into your heart when you see Jesus in the scriptures, worship songs or anointed preaching. So every day, make it a priority to see yourself righteous in Christ. Don’t be conscious of your sins. Instead, be conscious of your righteousness.

And whether you are reading your Bible or listening to anointed preaching, see Jesus with His pierced hands and side, which speak of His finished work. See all your sins forgiven, and you will flow with peace and joy. When you do this, you are seeking the kingdom of God!

The game is not over! Put up and uncompromising stand. Satan is persistent, a persistent loser. If you are under heavy distress, the devil just fired his best shot, if he can’t get you now, he can’t get you anymore.

www.liftingjesus.org
Back to top Go down

The Joy of the Lord is my Strength - part 2
Page 1 of 1