God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him Vote_lcapA Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him Voting_barA Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him Vote_lcapA Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him Voting_barA Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him Empty
PostSubject: A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him   A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Because he slew me not from the womb; or that my mother might have been my grave, and her womb to be always great with me. Jeremiah 20:17

Recently, a man I will identify by the initials RDF. He shared on Facebook a heartbreaking story of loss. His girlfriend was pregnant with twins. She was almost twenty weeks along when she went to Planned Parenthood, considering abortion. I will let him tell the story in his own words:She went into Planned Parenthood because she was "too young" (24) and wasn’t ready for children. She hadn’t "planned" to be a parent. I know… It’s ironic that a person who hadn’t planned to be a parent would visit "Planned Parenthood" to have her babies murdered inside her and then sucked out in little bits and pieces. That doesn’t sound anything at all like "planning" to me.

They weren’t babies yet. She was less than 20 weeks pregnant… by a few days. Though the Sonogram showed two little babies. With fingers and hands… And feet and faces… And heartbeats… Two little innocent babies who were being protected by their mother in the safety of her womb. Two little babies who had never experienced hurt or pain, who never knew the evils of this world or the great wonders of this world. Who were completely 100% innocent. Alive… Waiting to be born.

The night before the abortion, we were talking about alternatives. I cried. She cried. She was a loose Christian. She believed in God in a spiritual sense but didn’t believe in the God of the Bible. I put my hand on her hand and then on her stomach and prayed and said, "Dear Lord, Please guide us through this dark and confusing hour. Please point us in the direction that only you know is right… Dear Lord…" And then we felt the strongest kick. And then another… And another. I cried. She cried. "The Lord is speaking to us. He answered our prayers." She said, "But I’ve already made the appointment." And I said, "That appointment means nothing, God has spoken to us." I felt it. She said she felt it too. For the first time in her life… She felt God speaking to her.

Later that night, we were talking about the future and future plans. She said, "I’m not ready to be a mother." I told her that nobody is. She said, "I’m scared." I told her that every mother is scared. I told her that I would help with the baby and somehow we’d both finish college. "It might be harder. We may have to make some sacrifices but we’ll get through it." She said that she was going to college and I could stay home and watch the baby. I was working for Lockheed Martin at the time and a condition of my employment was that I had to be enrolled in a Bachelor’s Program.

That morning I got up and was getting ready to go to work. I thought everything was going to be fine. We made it through the storm. She came downstairs and said, "I’m going through with it." "What?" She said, "I’ve made up my mind. I’m going through with it." She asked me to drive her to the clinic.

So we got to Planned Parenthood and I pulled into the parking lot and parked as close as I could to the protesters. She was unfazed. I walked with her through the small group of protesters. I took a pamphlet and tried to give it to her. She was determined. I said, "Look those are fingers. That’s a head. They were alive. Our babies are alive." She was walking briskly… She pretended she didn’t hear me.

We went into the lobby of the building. I grabbed my girlfriends hand, "Don’t do this." She tried to pull her hand back and said, "I’m not ready to be a mother. I begged "Please, don’t do this. Reconsider" Don’t kill our babies." She pulled her hand back, turned away from me and went up toward the clinic.

I was defeated. I left the clinic and got in my car and drove way too fast down the street. I ran a couple of red lights. I was so scared and angry and hurt and lost and all the emotions like a broken damn came flooding through me. I wanted to scream. I was helpless to protect my babies. I was completely unable to do a single thing to protect them. Where were my rights? Where were the rights of those two beautiful babies?

The moment my children were murdered, a ripple, a shockwave went through my body. Though I wasn’t there… I felt it. I knew something terrible had just happened in that moment. She felt it too.

In the recovery room my girlfriend was crying. She said, "I was wrong. I felt them when they died. They pulled my heart out with our babies." I cried. She cried. She said, "Oh God, what have I done? I feel horrible, empty… I feel barren… Like a dead flower"

I cried. She cried. I stayed with her for a few minutes but needed some air. I went down and moved my illegally parked car. I parked away from the protesters in the parking lot. Then went back up. When they finally let her leave… We cried. We walked past the protesters. She could barely stand. She cried the whole way home. "Why didn’t I listen?" "What was I thinking?" And on and on and on… The emotional pain was unbearable.

RDF goes on to say that his girlfriend fell into a suicidal depression. She was soon going in and out of mental institutions. "It ruined her life," he said.

http://liveactionnews.org/a-fathers-heartbreaking-storyand-planned-parenthoods-response-to-men-like-him/

Back to top Go down

A Father's Hartbreaking Storyand Planned Parenthood’s Response to Men Like Him
Page 1 of 1