God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book Vote_lcapFavor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book Voting_barFavor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book Vote_lcapFavor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book Voting_barFavor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book Empty
PostSubject: Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book   Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 am

Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book 419-qmvXfhL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_

God's Favor learn to confess the scriptures and not your circumstances and watch how your problems disappear.
Your mouth is usually your biggest problem. The bible even says the tongue is and evil member and cannot be tamed.
we can tame it by refusing to speak wrong negative words out of our mouths.

here are some reviews of the book from Amazon.com
5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Book
A co-worker gave me this book while I was in the House buying process. I read it on the train to work one morning and began confessing favor before I got to work. That afternoon we were notified that we were approved for our loan. I have recommeded this book to many others.
Published on November 17, 1999

Pastor Joseph Prince mentioned this book in his preaching., May 3, 2013
By
Samantha Ornelas - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Favor: The Road To Success (Kindle Edition)
I heard about this little book that Joseph Prince read when he was young and had to see it. I was far from disappointed. I WISH I had been so lucky to have read this book as a young person as well because there were many thing that God told me when I was young in prayer that I could not find anywhere else that had been written about but this book has them. God is a GOOD God and this book will help you to understand that.

One of the best books I have read in years!, October 5, 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: Favor The Road To Success (Paperback)
Favor the Road to Success was a wonderful easy to read book. I was sent a copy from my best friend and now I am ordering more for my family. I can not bare to part with mine. The book made me feel soo good about the way God loves me. I reread the book when ever I am having a hard or stressful time. I am so excited to see how it helps my children in they're day to day lives. Once you read it you will want everyone you love to read it. The book is very positive.
A daily devotional for the spiritual-minded., June 2, 1999
By
Mindy Silva - See all my reviews
I use it faithfully, every day, right after praying and reading my bible. It is God's word coming through loud and clear for those of us seeking deep and truthful answers. It not only motivates, but inspires the soul to reach upward and outward, to believe in ourselves like God believes in us. I plan on sending a copy to almost everyone I know!
5.0 out of 5 stars What an incredible book!, March 8, 2010
By
H. Cameron (Beaumont, Texas) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)  
This little book is a giant! We use this in our Bible College and it is always fun to hear the students who read it. They are amazed with the revelations of God's favor clearly explained and presented by Bob Buess. You owe it to yourself to have this book. You will not only read and reread it you will tell others about it. Do yourself a favor and buy Favor the Road to Success. It will change your life.
Awesome Book for Anyone at any time, February 12, 2010
By
Stuk in Mud (Tampa,FL. USA) - See all my reviews
Favor the Road to Success: How to Receive Special Favor With God and People
This is an awesome book for anyone at any stage in there life, rather if every thing is going just fine of you are facing one of life's challenges. It almost reads like a self-help book but every thing is backed up by the word of GOD. I did not just read it; I read it and put it into action. My wife and I highlighted some of the key points of the book and made it part of our Morning Prayer time. We even bought more and gave them out to other members of out family.

Last edited by Camille on Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to get it back on the board)
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Favor The Road To Success by Bob Buess -Read this book
Page 1 of 1