God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner Vote_lcap Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner Voting_bar Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner Vote_lcap Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner Voting_bar Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
 Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner Empty
PostSubject: Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner    Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner EmptySun Sep 22, 2019 10:55 am

Given by Inspiration of God by Rick RAll scripture is given by inspiration of God…

All scripture is given by inspiration of God…
— 2 Timothy 3:16

In Second Timothy 3:16, Paul wrote these precious words about the Bible: “All scripture is given by inspiration of God…” Today I want us to look at the word “inspiration” to see exactly what the original language conveys to you and me.

The word “inspiration” comes from the Greek word theopneustos, a compound of two Greek words, theos and pneuma. The first word, theos, is the word for God; the second half of the word is pneuma, which comes from the Greek root pneu.

The root pneu communicates a dynamic movement of air. For example, it can mean to blow, as to blow air. It was actually used to portray a musician who blew air through an instrument to produce a musical sound. There are also places where it is used to picture the emitting of a fragrance. Furthermore, this root word could be used to depict the projection of emotions.

*[If you started reading this from your email, begin reading here.]

bookmark2

But when the root pneu becomes pneuma, it carries an additional range of meanings — including life, force, energy, dynamism, and power. The Jews considered pneuma to be the powerful force put forth by God to create the universe and all living things and also the force that continues to sustain creation. In the Old Testament Septuagint, pneuma demonstrates moments when God would move mightily upon a person, enabling him to do supernatural feats.

When this word pneuma is compounded with theos, the new word is theopneustos, which literally means God-breathed and is where we get the word “inspiration.” The word theopneustos is the picture of God breathing His own substance into something. Just as a musician would blow on an instrument to produce a distinct sound, God mightily moved on those who wrote the Scriptures, causing them to temporarily become instruments through whom He expressed His heart and will. They were the writers, but God was the Great Musician who breathed upon them, His instruments. Thus, the Bible is God’s message delivered through human writers to us.

And just as the word pneuma can carry the idea of a fragrance, the Word was breathed from God and thus carries His very essence and fragrance within it. Since the word pneuma can also portray the projection of emotions, we know that God projected the totality of His emotions into the Word when He inspired its writing. Therefore, the Word not only conveys an intellectual message, but it has God’s heart in it as well. And the pneuma of God didn’t create the Scripture and then depart from it. This power — the same pneuma power that originally created and continues to sustain the universe — is still inside God’s Word, upholding and empowering it to be just as strong as the day it was given.

What does all this mean to you personally? You can know that as you give the Word of God a prominent role in your life, that anointed Word, infused with the heart of Almighty God Himself, will bring the music and the fragrance of Heaven into your life and home and literally change the atmosphere.

Think about it — the Bible you own contains the very life, essence, energy, and dynamic force of God Himself! If you’ll get hungry for more of Him and determine to meditate on this truth long enough to tap into it, God Himself will come pouring out of the Bible into your life and situation. The power held inside the Word will blow mightily upon you and upon the situations that surround you — and when that happens, everything will change!

MY PRAYER FOR TODAY

Dear Lord, I am so thankful that the Bible is filled with your power and life. When I pick it up and read it, I am receiving the very life of God into my being. Father, help me to become more disciplined when it comes to reading Your Word. Each word contains Your very life, essence, energy, and dynamism in it. It contains the power and answers that I need for every situation that I am facing in my life. Please forgive me for not reading it as often or as much I should. Holy Spirit, I receive Your strength today to make and to stay faithful to a new commitment to take the Word of God into my heart EVERY DAY so that it can nourish and sustain my heart and my soul.

I pray this in Jesus’ name!

MY CONFESSION FOR TODAY

I confess that I value the Word of God as the most important priority in my life. I keep it before my eyes, I put it in my ears, and I speak it out of my mouth. The Word of God dominates my life decisions and guides my path. I hide it in my heart so that I do not sin against God. As I read the Bible, it releases the essence, energy and dynamism of God Himself into my spirit, soul, and body. God’s Word revives me, rejuvenates me, and replenishes me. The very force of heaven invades my life as I take the Word of God into me!

I declare this by faith in Jesus’ name!

QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO CONSIDER
If the Bible is so important to you, when and how often do you read it? Do you treat it like it is important, or is reading it something you do if you have extra time to do it?
What happens inside you as you read the Word of God?
What time of the day do you personally find is the best time for you to set aside time to read your Bible? Different people have different Bible-reading plans. What are yours?
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Given by Inspiration of God by Rick Renner
Page 1 of 1