God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
UFO's and the Pyramids EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
UFO's and the Pyramids EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
UFO's and the Pyramids EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
UFO's and the Pyramids EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
UFO's and the Pyramids EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
UFO's and the Pyramids EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
UFO's and the Pyramids EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
UFO's and the Pyramids EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
UFO's and the Pyramids EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
UFO's and the Pyramids Vote_lcapUFO's and the Pyramids Voting_barUFO's and the Pyramids Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
UFO's and the Pyramids Vote_lcapUFO's and the Pyramids Voting_barUFO's and the Pyramids Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
UFO's and the Pyramids EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

UFO's and the Pyramids

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

UFO's and the Pyramids Empty
PostSubject: UFO's and the Pyramids   UFO's and the Pyramids EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 3:25 am

UFO's and the Pyramids
December 31, 1979 was a turning point in my life. Up until that time, I was a person full of questions. I understand that everyone has questions, but I truly believe my questions were weirder than other normal people might have. I wondered, "Who built the pyramids?" "Do UFO's really exist? And if they do, are they aliens or demons?" "Why is it a UFO has never been sighted outside of the earth's atmosphere?" "Does the lost City of Atlantis really exist?" "What about the 17 trillion mile gap in space in the Northern Hemisphere? Is it the entrance to heaven?"

My spiritual life was good. I loved God and earlier in the 70's I had been filled with the Holy Spirit. I was normal in the pulpit, but I always had strange questions that seemingly could not be answered.

I had always imagined that if I could somehow talk to God, I would ask Him about these questions and I would find out once and for all who built the pyramids, and who was in the UFO's, etc.

Then on December 31, 1979, I had a dream. In my dream I was thrust before a large brick wall. The wall was thick and tall and was about thirty feet long. Standing in front of the wall, I noticed a light shining from the other side of the wall. The light got brighter and brighter until it was blinding. In my dream I couldn't see my hands and I thought that this is what must have happened to Saul on the road to Damascus. Then I realized that God himself, with all of His glory and power, was on the other side of the wall.

The awesomeness of God's power was beyond my comprehension. I immediately fell on my face and tried to push myself into the ground. All of my questions left me and I began to scream, "Oh, God, have mercy on me. I am a sinner." But God in His awesome love lifted me up and one by one He answered all of my questions without me even asking Him. As He gave me the answers to all my questions, with each answer I remember thinking, "Wow! That is so simple and it makes so much sense."

As I woke up, I still remembered the answers. There were no more questions. I ran through the house to find pencil and paper. The answers were like birds in a cage with the door open. One by one they flew out as I frantically looked for my note pad. When I finally had my pencil and pad and flopped down on the edge of the bed to write down all of the answers, they were gone. But I had peace knowing that the mystery was not a mystery to God and that in reality the answers were simple.

From that day until now I have had peace concerning the so-called "mysteries of the universe." God has the answers and His Spirit is in me and I am at peace.

"And He said, 'To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is given in parables, that seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand'" (Luke 8:10).

For the Christian, life on earth is not the end, but the beginning. From the moment we receive Jesus as our Lord and Savior until the unending eons of time in the future, God unveils our destiny and it is good -- very, very good! Learn more about your future in Dr. Ollison's book, "The Paradise of God."

To subscribe to the Cutting Edge Devotional
Click Here

Watch Dr. Larry Ollison on YouTube
Click Here

To listen to the Cutting Edge Radio Broadcast online
Click Here

All rights reserved. Used by permission.

This article may be reproduced for teaching purposes but not for commercial resale.
Larry Ollison Ministries uses all media means available to teach the gospel worldwide.
Larry Ollison Ministries never sells, rents, or shares your email address.

Prayerfully consider becoming a partner with us.
Click Here
To order books by Dr. Larry Ollison
Click Here
Donate Today
Larry Ollison Ministries | Osage Beach, Missouri USA
| cuttingedge@ollison.org |faithman.org
Support Larry Ollison Ministries when you shop at Amazon.com.
Amazon donates. Go to smile.amazon.com

STAY CONNECTED:
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
View our profile on LinkedIn

Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

UFO's and the Pyramids
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum :: Daily Walk With The Lord :: Larry Ollison Devotionals-
Jump to: