God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” Vote_lcap “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” Voting_bar “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” Vote_lcap “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” Voting_bar “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
 “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

“Jesus, Name Above All Names!”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ingrid's Memory
Ingrid's Memory

“Jesus, Name Above All Names!” Empty
PostSubject: “Jesus, Name Above All Names!”    “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Names of Jesus, Jesus, Christmas, Series, Servant, Roy Lessin, Photo by Marina Bromley
This month, we are taking time to focus on Jesus, and the meaning of His names in our life.
This special series, “Jesus, Name Above All Names!” written by Roy Lessin, will run through the month of December. We hope you will join us today as we focus on His name “Servant,” as found throughout the Scriptures…
Names of Jesus, Jesus, Christmas, Series, Servant, Roy Lessin, Photo by Marina Bromley
Servant
“The Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.” Matthew 20:28 NKJV
Jesus did not come to be served, but to serve and to give His life so that we could be loosed from the power of sin and delivered from the power of Satan. He came so that we could be God’s possession and belong fully to Him. He came because He loved us, and He knew how much we needed Him. He came to make the heart of His Father glad, and to bring His joy into our lives. He came to the lowly place so that He could lift us to the highest place. He became poor in earthly things so that He could make us rich in heavenly things. He laid aside His glory and took up our humanity; He laid aside the praises of the heavenly host and made Himself of no reputation; He laid aside His heavenly home and dined in the home of sinners; He laid down His rights as God and took up a towel and a basin; He laid aside the splendor of His throne and endured the shame of the cross.
For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich. 2 Corinthians 8:9 NKJV
Imagine a large room filled with people. Each person in the room has great needs, and each person is looking to the other people in the room to help fill those needs. Each person that entered that room was inwardly saying as he or she arrived “Here I am. I have arrived. I have many needs. I am expecting each of you to do your very best to make me happy, and if you want me to love you and help you to meet your needs, then you must give me a reason to love you.” That is how all of us live our lives. We are self-centered. We have not come into the world to serve, but to be served. When Jesus came to us, He was like a man who entered that room full of needy people and said something completely different in His heart. Jesus said, “There you are. How may I serve you? You do not have to give me a reason to love you, for I love you unconditionally. I hold nothing back from you. I give you my all, willingly, happily, freely. I have come to lay down my life for you.”
Love has been perfected among us in this:…because as He is, so are we in this world. 1 John 4:17 NKJV
The greatest change that takes place within us is when God’s heart touches our hearts and we become extensions and expressions of His love to others. When the servant heart of Jesus is within us we will stoop in humility to serve others, instead of rising up in pride with the demand to be waited upon by others. It is only from the heart of Jesus that we are able to esteem others better than ourselves, love others as ourselves, and honor others instead of ourselves. Today it is Jesus’ desire to put a towel over your arm, place a basin in your hands, put His love within your heart, and cause you to ascend the heights by having you serve others for His sake.
Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him… Isaiah 42:1
For who is greater, he who sits at the table, or he who serves? Is it not he who sits at the table? Yet I am among you as the One who serves. Luke 22:27 NKJV
Jesus left His home in heaven and came to earth so that we could, through Him, make heaven our home.
With a washbasin and a towel Jesus revealed how far He would bend to reach us, and how far His arms would extend to meet our need.
No king, no ruler, no magistrate had ever bent that low, or reached out so completely to meet another’s need.
Jesus didn’t come to serve us so that we could be comfortable. He came as a servant to redeem us. His life was the ransom price that must be paid to bring us eternal salvation. He ransomed us from every evil thing that held us captive. It is a price that never needs to be paid again.
You are purchased by the blood
through Jesus’ sacrifice;
In His deep humility
He gladly paid the price.
You are purchased by the blood
and heaven is your home;
All you are belongs to Him,
and all to Him alone.
Back to top Go down

“Jesus, Name Above All Names!”
Page 1 of 1