Your Faith Meets God's Power
By Pastor Andre Butler

And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us. And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord. Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you
Matthew 9:27-29
The blind men and the people who heard them crying understood that Jesus was anointed, that He had God's power on Him. They also understood that He was the Son of God. Yet, Jesus did not lay hands on them and say, "I know you're healed, because I touched you and I'm anointed."
Jesus' anointing had the power to remove every burden and destroy every yoke. His anointing was enough to cause them to be healed. But, He laid hands on them and said, "According to your faith, be it done to you."
Although God's power is present, although His anointing is there to heal you or to make you rich, nothing will happen unless your faith meets the anointing. You cannot do anything in the kingdom of God or receive anything from the kingdom of God without faith.

Stay connected with Pastor André & Word of Faith