THE EASIEST COCONUT OIL FUDGE YOU’LL EVER MAKE!
Super-Easy-Coconut-Oil-Fudge
BY ELIZABETH WALLING

THE EASIEST COCONUT OIL FUDGE YOU’LL EVER MAKE! Super-Easy-Coconut-Oil-Fudge-1

Coconut is fast becoming one of my favorite real food products. Now, I’ll be perfectly honest: I usually buy expeller-pressed (refined) coconut oil. Frankly, I find this allows me to use coconut oil more often since it has virtually no taste. I mean, no offense to the almighty coconut, but I don’t want coconut-flavored scrambled eggs. So we all get a hefty dose of coconut oil every day without necessarily getting a hefty dose of the flavor.

But don’t get me wrong: I love coconut. Coconut flour, fresh coconut, dried coconut, coconut water–it’s all good. And when you combine coconut and chocolate together… well, it’s nothing short of heaven on earth. So I’ve been hunting around and tweaking coconut fudge recipes until I came up with the simplest one-step recipe I’ve ever found. Bonus? It tastes freakin’ awesome.

THE EASIEST COCONUT OIL FUDGE YOU’LL EVER MAKE
1/2 cup virgin coconut oil
1/2 cup organic cocoa powder
1/4 cup raw honey
dash of vanilla (optional)

Mix ingredients in a medium glass bowl until smooth. Spread into a small glass container (a 6 x 6 square worked for me) and refrigerate until solid (about an hour). Cut into squares and savor every bite!

Tips for this recipe: This time of year my coconut oil is soft enough to mix straight into the recipe. Come wintertime, however, coconut oil may need to be gently melted first.

THE EASIEST COCONUT OIL FUDGE YOU’LL EVER MAKE! Super-Easy-Coconut-Oil-Fudge-The-Nourished-Life-1

Easy variations: You can get creative with this recipe and add shredded coconut, almonds, or walnuts as desired. Have fun with it!

Super-Easy-Coconut-Oil-Fudge-The-Nourished-Life

http://www.livingthenourishedlife.com/tropical-traditions-coconut-oil-and/