Words 3/23/17 pt 2 "We are entering His glory it has been spoken oh no I'm not even joking. He's gonna deposit His gold and heavenly token into you all to burn and be smokin!
Who wants to be the next contestant on the healing is right? Oh its coming all the power of His sight. Light oh the glory light is coming down gonna make you smile and not frown. Healing, healing, healing galore oh watch heaven open that blessed door. Hit you from the ceiling to the floor, light up your body burning health is whats laid up in His store. Time to checkout with new organs, bones, muscles, nerves, tissues oh He will truly heal all your issues. Issues of life come forth out of the Word of the Lord in His glory from the north. Flow healing flow glow His children glow!

Engage His glory gear guage your miracle SHALL BE SO NEAR! Steer into the horizons of His glory light its time for you to regain the wages of His gold and burn perfect and bright! The wages of sin shall be no more when He paid them back you did win as He opens up your captivity doors! Pour out oh Lord what you laid up and stored pour out Your blessing upon our lives more and more! Blessings galore, finances from heaven glow in souls banks and more ! The wages are repaid by His perfect life and body down He had laid! Kingdom riches fill up miracle blessing switches turn on as He pours out His overflowing living water cup! Prepare to be made new , prepare for blessings to hit you. Accrue, accrue , accrue let them find you now in abundance coming for you!

I'm Supercharged to spin your motor of life up for blessings oh so large.

He supplies all your needs and stand in faith sowing all your many good seeds.

Prayer cover scriptures let His Word hover in your soul to be a heavenly picture!

I thank God for a day of peace and no attacks feeling refreshed in Him as I gain ground again spiritually. I went off the chain again tonight on a video in His glory rain. Powerful words , powerful changes, powerful miracles it will come to pass! I feel uplifted again and joyous knowing my greater purpose is in progress . I continue day by day and step by step to my calling to a greater future. I declare favor is falling on my work and ministry. That divine appointments and open doors will come forth to me. Greater measures of His glory appear on me and steer me to greater words and anointing for His purpose. I speak a blessing on you all as I clocked in last saturday my 1000th day raw. The testimony of my life is truly awesome I sowed not life to my temple in vain in My life now His glory does rain!

Full on electricity of His power is running through me and I declare in this shower you be jolted with healing and set free completely!"