God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" Vote_lcapJACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" Voting_barJACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" Vote_lcapJACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" Voting_barJACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" Empty
PostSubject: JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter"   JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter" EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 4:21 am

JACOBS LADDER
"A Heavenly Encounter"

In the book of Genesis chapter 28, Isaac told Jacob to go to Padan Aram to get a wife. As Jacob pursued his father's request and went on his journey, he stopped to sleep with his head on a stone. He had a dream which was not just an ordinary dream, but it was a prophetic dream/encounter in which God spoke to him. In this dream the Lord showed Jacob a ladder going up into heaven with angels ascending and descending upon it, and the Lord standing above it. He then gave Jacob a promise which was similar to the promise that He gave to Abraham. As I was reading this, the Holy Spirit quickened verse fifteen to me where the Lord said to him: "I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

The Lord has given many of you a dream but you don't understand where He is sending you or what you are supposed to do. Jesus is saying the same thing to you as He spoke to Jacob. He will not leave you until He has completed what He has promised to you. God will complete the assignment and the work that He has begun in you. There are ministries to be birth, as well as spiritual encounters and promises that have not yet come to pass in your life. There are dreams that have not yet been fulfilled, and visions that have not yet been released. Some of you will also have angelic encounters and many will have holy visitations.

When Jacob awoke from his sleep he said, "Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it." And he was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven!"

Gates are used metaphorically throughout the Word of God. They speak of entrances, access points, passages, or portals to transition from one place to another. They are also used figuratively as an invitation or opportunity. They are symbolic of separations from the natural realm and the supernatural realm.

We are in a season of hearing the voice of God in a profound way. Jesus is speaking to us from His word, in dreams, as well as in everyday life. The Holy Spirit will also reveal the gates of heaven to you in your dreams. He is inviting you to come up to a higher place where you will receive visions and heavenly encounters, as He is giving you promotions to new levels of authority. He is releasing keen discernment so that you will be wise as a serpent, yet gentle as a dove and receive all that Jesus has for you in this time and season. Do not fear the supernatural, because Jesus said that His sheep will know His voice, and the voice of a stranger they will not follow.

Genesis 28:10-17
Now Jacob went out from Beersheba and went toward Haran. So he came to a certain place and stayed there all night, because the sun had set. And he took one of the stones of that place and put it at his head, and he lay down in that place to sleep. Then he dreamed, and behold, a ladder was set up on the earth, and its top reached to heaven; and there the angels of God were ascending and descending on it. And behold, the Lord stood above it and said: "I am the Lord God of Abraham your father and the God of Isaac; the land on which you lie I will give to you and your descendants. Also your descendants shall be as the dust of the earth; you shall spread abroad to the west and the east, to the north and the south; and in you and in your seed all the families of the earth shall be blessed. Behold, I am with you and will keep you wherever you go, and will bring you back to this land; for I will not leave you until I have done what I have spoken to you."

Genesis 28:16
Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, "Surely the Lord is in this place, and I did not know it." And he was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven!"

Gold divider 4

Please continue to pray for me against re-occurrence of lymphoma,
auto immune diseases and and for my ministry. Jesus is our healer
and will perfect the work that He has began in us.
Prayer ministries and intercessors are welcome to share.
Thank you so much for all your love, support and prayers.

Those who are subscribed to "A Word in Season" are covered in prayer.

Gold divider 4

www.awordinseason.info
www.TheVoiceOfProphecy.com
www.TheVoiceOfBreakthrough.com

Elaine Tavolacci
PO Box 60414
Staten Island NY 10306
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

JACOBS LADDER "A Heavenly Encounter"
Page 1 of 1