God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough Vote_lcapPressing into the Land of More Than Enough Voting_barPressing into the Land of More Than Enough Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough Vote_lcapPressing into the Land of More Than Enough Voting_barPressing into the Land of More Than Enough Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough Empty
PostSubject: Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough   Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:19 pm

In Matthew 6:31-33, Jesus promised that our needs would be met. "Therefore, do not worry saying, ‘What shall we eat?' or ‘What shall we drink?' or ‘What shall we wear?' For after all these things [What things? What you eat, what you drink, what you wear] the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things [What things? The things you need] will be added to you." (explanation mine)

Most people have needs in their lives. The only reason we would need something is because we lack something. God wants us to attack the lack in our lives. He does not want us to be living in the "land of not enough." He wants us to be living in the "land of more than enough." He wants us to be living in the "land of abundance." That's what God wants for us.

Christians want that too. I don't want to be living in the "land of needing my needs met." I want to be living in the "land of more than enough." I want to be living in the "land of abundance." I'm sure you do too!

We can live in the "land of not enough," "just enough," or "more than enough." During the time the Hebrews were in Egypt in captivity, they were living in the "land of not enough." When you are a slave to something, you are living in the "land of not enough." If you are a slave to sickness in your body, you are living in the "land of not enough." If you are a slave to the payment book or the credit card company, you are living in the "land of not enough." If you owe somebody anything, you are living in the "land of not enough." You do not have your needs met. This is not meant as a condemnation. However, if you owe money to anyone, you are living in the "land of not enough."

God wanted the Hebrews to move out of the "land of not enough." He wanted to get them over into the land that was flowing with milk and honey. He wanted them to live in the "land of more than enough," in abundance and overflow. That's where He wanted them to be. He wanted them to live in His glory. But they were stuck in the "land of not enough." Then, as they started to go to the "land of more than enough," they got stuck in the "land of just enough."

When they were in the wilderness, they had food, but only enough for one day. They did not have enough for tomorrow or the next day. They couldn't store it up, because it would rot. Remember the story of the manna? They couldn't store it. They had just enough for one day at a time. That's the area of having your needs met. They had shelter and they had food and water. Their clothes wouldn't wear out. They had enough to get by. They had "just enough." That's the "land of just enough." Some Christians have moved out of poverty and settled into the land of just enough. Because they have their needs met, they think they're living in abundance! They think they are prosperous! But they aren't. They have "just enough."

God wants us to move from the area of being in need, and move through the area of enough and beyond that into the area of true prosperity. He wants us to press through to where we can pray and believe for our dream. Beyond that, He wants us to press through to where we can live in divine health, divine prosperity, and live walking in the glory of God – the place where we give no thought to our needs. As long as the devil can keep us caught up in the area of "we need our needs met," then we are not going to be thinking about the abundance of God and the ministry of God because we are going to be so caught up with thinking about the bill that is due.

How much time do you spend in a day thinking about, working toward, and figuring out how you are going to get your bills paid? How much time do you spend going to the doctor? How much time and money and resources do you spend taking care and trying to get up to the level of just getting your needs met? Let's learn how to press past the "land of not enough" into the place where God wants us to be – the "land of more than enough."

Never seek to just get by, but always press in for all that God has for you.

Dr. Larry Ollison

I can personally attest to this. Four days ago there was a leak under my mobile home. Has anyone tried to live without water? It's not easy, however, I am blessed with neighbors who have provided it when I needed it. Also my air conditioner stopped working and when I expresses a need for one 2 gentlemen from the local Baptist church brought a new one and then installed it. God bless them for their thoughtfulness, their love for the Lord and for those in need.
Back to top Go down

Pressing into the Land of More Than Enough
Page 1 of 1