God Gives Revelation

The Lord desires to speak daily revelations into your heart through the Holy Spirit. A revelation is when God reveals something to you that you did not understand before. A revelation is when God’s words become your reality.

He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the LORD. The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever. Do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.

(Deuteronomy 8:3) “So He humbled you, allowed you to hunger, and fed you with manna which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you know that man shall not live by bread alone; but man lives by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the LORD.

(Deuteronomy 29:29) “The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

(1 Samuel 3:1) Then the boy Samuel ministered to the LORD before Eli. And the word of the LORD was rare in those days; there was no widespread revelation.

(1 Samuel 3:21) Then the LORD appeared again in Shiloh. For the LORD revealed Himself to Samuel in Shiloh by the word of the LORD.

(Psalms 25:8-15) Good and upright is the LORD; Therefore He teaches sinners in the way. {9} The humble He guides in justice, And the humble He teaches His way. {10} All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth, To such as keep His covenant and His testimonies. {11} For Your name’s sake, O LORD, Pardon my iniquity, for it is great. {12} Who is the man that fears the LORD? Him shall He teach in the way He chooses. {13} He himself shall dwell in prosperity, And his descendants shall inherit the earth. {14} The secret of the LORD is with those who fear Him, And He will show them His covenant. {15} My eyes are ever toward the LORD, For He shall pluck my feet out of the net.

(Psalms 98:2) The LORD has made known His salvation; His righteousness He has revealed in the sight of the nations.

(Proverbs 29:18) Where there is no revelation, the people cast off restraint; But happy is he who keeps the law.

(Isaiah 40:5) The glory of the LORD shall be revealed, And all flesh shall see it together; For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.”

(Isaiah 55:10-11) “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven, And do not return there, But water the earth, And make it bring forth and bud, That it may give seed to the sower And bread to the eater, {11} So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

(Daniel 2:19-22) Then the secret was revealed to Daniel in a night vision. So Daniel blessed the God of heaven. {20} Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His. {21} And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding. {22} He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him.

(Daniel 2:27-28) Daniel answered in the presence of the king, and said, “The secret which the king has demanded, the wise men, the astrologers, the magicians, and the soothsayers cannot declare to the king. {28} “But there is a God in heaven who reveals secrets, and He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will be in the latter days. Your dream, and the visions of your head upon your bed, were these:

(Daniel 2:47) The king answered Daniel, and said, “Truly your God is the God of gods, the Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, since you could reveal this secret.”

(Amos 3:7) Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

(Matthew 4:4) But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.'”

(Matthew 6:11) Give us this day our daily bread.

(Matthew 10:26-28) “Therefore do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known. {27} “Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops. {28} “And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

(Matthew 11:25-30) At that time Jesus answered and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and have revealed them to babes. {26} “Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. {27} “All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father. Nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him. {28} “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. {29} “Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. {30} “For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

(Matthew 13:11) He answered and said to them, “Because it has been given to you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given.

(Matthew 13:16-23) “But blessed are your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear; {17} “for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it. {18} “Therefore hear the parable of the sower: {19} “When anyone hears the word of the kingdom, and does not understand it, then the wicked one comes and snatches away what was sown in his heart. This is he who received seed by the wayside. {20} “But he who received the seed on stony places, this is he who hears the word and immediately receives it with joy; {21} “yet he has no root in himself, but endures only for a while. For when tribulation or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles. {22} “Now he who received seed among the thorns is he who hears the word, and the cares of this world and the deceitfulness of riches choke the word, and he becomes unfruitful. {23} “But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.”

(Matthew 16:15-17) He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?” {16} Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” {17} Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.

(Matthew 23:8-10) “But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren. {9} “Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. {10} “And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ.

(Luke 2:26) And it had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not see death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ.

(Luke 2:32) A light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, And the glory of Your people Israel.”

(Luke 8:10-15) And He said, “To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is given in parables, that ‘Seeing they may not see, And hearing they may not understand.’ {11} “Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. {12} “Those by the wayside are the ones who hear; then the devil comes and takes away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. {13} “But the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, who believe for a while and in time of temptation fall away. {14} “Now the ones that fell among thorns are those who, when they have heard, go out and are choked with cares, riches, and pleasures of life, and bring no fruit to maturity. {15} “But the ones that fell on the good ground are those who, having heard the word with a noble and good heart, keep it and bear fruit with patience.

(Luke 8:17-18) “For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light. {18} “Therefore take heed how you hear. For whoever has, to him more will be given; and whoever does not have, even what he seems to have will be taken from him.”

(Luke 10:21-22) In that hour Jesus rejoiced in the Spirit and said, “I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight. {22} “All things have been delivered to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and the one to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.”

(John 6:53-58) Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. {54} “Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. {55} “For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. {56} “He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him. {57} “As the living Father sent Me, and I live because of the Father, so he who feeds on Me will live because of Me. {58} “This is the bread which came down from heaven; not as your fathers ate the manna, and are dead. He who eats this bread will live forever.”

(John 6:63) “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.

(John 9:2-3) And His disciples asked Him, saying, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” {3} Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him.

(John 13:13) “You call me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am.

(Acts 26:15-16) “So I said, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said, ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. {16} ‘But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you.

(Romans 1:16-19) For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. {17} For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” {18} For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, {19} because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.

(1 Corinthians 2:9-16) But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.” {10} But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God. {11} For what man knows the things of a man except the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. {12} Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God. {13} These things we also speak, not in words which man’s wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual. {14} But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. {15} But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one. {16} For “who has known the mind of the LORD that he may instruct Him?” But we have the mind of Christ.

(Galatians 1:11-12) But I make known to you, brethren, that the Gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. {12} For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

(Ephesians 1:15-19) Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints, {16} do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers: {17} that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, {18} the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, {19} and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power

(Philippians 3:13-15) Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, {14} I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. {15} Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.

(Colossians 1:26-27) the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints. {27} To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

(1 John 2:27) But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

(1 John 4:19) We love Him because He first loved us.

(Revelation 2:17) “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”‘