God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
  The Truth About Jan Crouch EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
  The Truth About Jan Crouch EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
  The Truth About Jan Crouch EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
  The Truth About Jan Crouch EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
  The Truth About Jan Crouch EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
  The Truth About Jan Crouch EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
  The Truth About Jan Crouch EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
  The Truth About Jan Crouch EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
  The Truth About Jan Crouch EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
  The Truth About Jan Crouch Vote_lcap  The Truth About Jan Crouch Voting_bar  The Truth About Jan Crouch Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
  The Truth About Jan Crouch Vote_lcap  The Truth About Jan Crouch Voting_bar  The Truth About Jan Crouch Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
  The Truth About Jan Crouch EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

The Truth About Jan Crouch

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

The Truth About Jan Crouch Empty
PostSubject: The Truth About Jan Crouch     The Truth About Jan Crouch EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 9:36 pm

The Truth About
Jan Crouch

Wednesday, June 1, 2016
via YouTube
Lauren Bentley (June 1, 2016)

One year at Praise-a-Thon, there was a group of protestors that stayed outside the TBN studio holding signs day after day. They said horrible things about Mrs. Jan and the TBN family. Mrs. Jan responded with kindness. She saw to it that her staff provided water and boxed lunches for them, showing them the love of Jesus.

FOUNDING EDITOR'S NOTE: I saw Jan Crouch live and in person (I've never officially met her) only a few weeks ago, when my wife and I visited the "Holy Land Experience" in Orlando. Many may not know she lived there and was running that small Christian theme park.

And while I've never met her in person, I've always found her to be gracious and full of Christian kindness to others. On that occasion of our visit, she was officially telling the crowd about the husband and wife team retiring who were at the church and the "Experience." She stayed and continued to watch the play about the Passion of Christ.

What a shock to have her suddenly gone from us. I remember it was about 1982 that I began to watch TBN and where I first saw Paul and Jan Crouch. They were real trailblazers in Christian TV. Most of the Christian Television today has been affected in one way or another by the TBN Network. I imagine their mansions in Heaven are gigantic based on their rewards for bringing so many millions into the Kingdom of God.

Now read this and enjoy some great "behind the scenes" secrets about Jan Crouch. Jan was the real thing! -Steve Shultz, BCN.

[Charisma News] I grew up as a minister's kid. My mom, Karen Wheaton, was singing with Jimmy Swaggart when she found out she was pregnant with me. All I have ever known is ministry. And so I had the incredible honor of growing up around different ministers and seeing the way they interacted with people not only from the platform, but off the stage, in greenrooms and in their homes.

When I was 16, my mom began working with the youth group at our church. That's where The Ramp was born. For many years, she led a dance and drama team called Chosen, and I was blessed to be on it. God opened doors for us, and we were able to travel and minister in many different churches and ministries across the nation. One of those places was TBN. Almost every year, Chosen was invited to be a part of TBN's Praise-a-Thon. But unlike other ministry dates, we were not there primarily to dance or perform, we were there to pray. We were there at the invitation of one person: Mrs. Jan Crouch.

The Lady with Pink Hair
My mom has ministered on TBN for as long as I can remember. When I was too young to travel to California with her, I would watch her on TV at my grandmother's house. We had a little secret sign that let me know she was thinking of me: While she would sing, she would pull at her ear a couple of times. Mrs. Jan always loved my mom, and my mom deeply loved her.

When people from school would ask me about being on TBN, they would ask, "Is that the channel with the lady with pink hair?" It was. For some, perhaps their own conclusions are drawn there. But my perception of Jan Crouch was built on something much deeper than the color of her hair, which we could now easily say was just a demonstration of her being ahead of her time. (Photo: Lauren Bentley/via Facebook)

Praise-a-Thon
It was Mrs. Jan who invited our team to Praise-a-Thon year after year. She wanted us behind her to pray, and that's all. Prayer has always been the core of our DNA at The Ramp, and Mrs. Jan knew that. When she first discovered she had cancer around 2003, she called us. She needed us to pray, and we did. Jesus miraculously healed her. I always loved hearing her share her story. Her heart and love for Jesus was so pure and real. She believed in and valued the power of prayer. That is why she brought us in every year to pray. My mom made sure we always took that responsibility very seriously. I'm thankful for that.

One year at Praise-a-Thon, there was a group of protestors that stayed outside the TBN studio holding signs day after day. They said horrible things about Mrs. Jan and the TBN family. Mrs. Jan responded with kindness. She saw to it that her staff provided water and boxed lunches for them, showing them the love of Jesus. On the last day of the week, Chosen devised their own plan. We made signs before we went to the studio that said different things about how much we loved Mrs. Jan and TBN. When she drove in, she made an extra circle around the parking lot, waving and blowing kisses at us. It's one of my favorite TBN memories. (Photo: Courtesy/Matt Crouch)

Mrs. Jan taught us what generosity looks like. Almost every year after the last taping of the Praise-a-Thon, she turned around to all 30 of us on Chosen and gave us a gift, individually and from her personally. All of us were impacted by her love. One year, she wanted us to be able to sow into the offering. She knew we were young and didn't have money, so she gave each one of us a gift to be able to sow. That seed has continued to produce a harvest in each of our lives.

The Truth About Jan
When I received word of her stroke this week, I began to think of the incredible impact she has had on my life, my mom's life and the lives of everyone who ministered with me on Chosen. When I think of Mrs. Jan, I think of the truths that make up the woman of God she is: a pure, genuine love for her Jesus, the value and belief she has in the power of prayer, and her loving, generous heart. That is the truth about Jan Crouch.

Mrs. Jan, you are loved and honored, and I am thankful to have the example of love you set for us. Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 1