Hosea 8:1  Set the trumpet to your mouth!

APRIL 2016

April 18, 2016:  I would have you position yourself by faith with regard to what I am doing in these days. For, this is the season of light, the season of revelation, the season of elevation, the season in which you will have an opportunity to go higher than ever. You can get to know Me with greater depth. It is the time in which I am establishing the framework of your journey into and through this next season so that you can receive the blessings and learn the lessons of the season thereby going higher and higher.

April 16:  The gates are open.  Go through the gates.  Raise the standard.  Run the race.  Believe and receive.  My glory is raining down on My people.  Come and abide in My presence, says the Lord.  Come and receive the anointing; let it heal, nurture and strengthen you.  Come higher in My kingdom than ever before.

April 11, 2016:  Have you heard My word, My people? It is My greatest and profound desire that you begin to climb even higher in this season, that your faith will grow even more, and that you will become the manifestation of My presence on this earth. Do not forget that you are a generation that is to carry the torch of these days--a generation that is to bring the light of My Kingdom.  For, all around you will see death and destruction. In this world hypocrisy abounds, but you are a people of faith. Begin now to live the life of faith, says the Lord.

April 9:  It is written and it is true, that greater is He that lives in you than he that is ruler over this world. For I have come to live in you; to empower you; to encourage you that you will always have victory if you will join yourself to Me and to My purposes. For, the power of the kingdom is to be made manifest in you. The joy of the kingdom is to be seen in you. The peace of the kingdom is to come upon you. Arise now; arise and march on with full assurance that I am with you and I will never leave you. You will come through into the glory and the manifest destiny that I have for you, My beloved. Let resurrection power flow through you and let it bring that which is needed. Be renewed, healed and strengthened. Come into eternal life and joy for it is My kingdom, says the Most Holy.

April 4, 2016:  Many people, prophets, teachers of the word, have made My Kingdom very complicated and perplexing. And, many people come to the understanding in and of themselves they cannot do the things they are supposed to do. But, I say unto you today, all you have to do is be full of Me. Be full of My Holy Spirit. Make an effort to be one with Me and find the power of the Spirit that lives within you. Let Him lead and guide you, and let Him dominate your life. Let Him be in control of your life rather than trying to be in control of it yourself, says the Lord.

April 2:  Now comes the season of the prophesied blessing. This blessing shall come upon you because you have been determined to go through. You have fought the good fight of faith. You have demonstrated a remarkable perseverance in this last season. You have held fast to My word. You have used the weapons that I have given you.  You are about to enter into the season of great blessing that will extend beyond your wildest dreams and the imaginations of your heart.  These are the days of the demonstration of My kingdom, and I will demonstrate the kingdom through you. You have believed and therefore you shall receive, says the Lord God Most Holy.

MARCH 2016

March 27:  What day is it, My children? Is it not the Day of resurrection and the Day of My power? I have called you to the forefront of this hour to proclaim the Day and to proclaim the Way and to release the blessings. I say to you that the seeds for the Jubilee blessings have been sown according to My word, and I will fulfill what I have spoken, and I will bring forth the harvest of that which has been sown. You know that I am faithful in all of My ways. Freely you have received; freely give and watch as the harvest comes. Receive what has been given to you, says the Lord.

March 21, 2016:  I (Bill) was just sitting, and all of a sudden it was like Christ walked into the room. I could not see Him physically but there was an elevation of life, well-being, strength, light, that just rose up in that room and it lasted for a couple of hours. And, then I said, Lord what is this about? This is what I’m going to bring to My people this season. I am going to bring them life, more life than they have ever had; more strength than they have ever had; more light than they have ever had. So, let them know to be ready for and aware of it. When it comes they will recognize it and it will be good for them. That’s His present word.

March 19:  Rise up now, My people, come and walk with Me. No longer cling to your religious exercise, but I say, come unto Me. Come now with renewed hope. For, faith is the substance of the things that you hope for. Begin again to walk with Me. And, in that I mean you’re not walking trying to find Me, you’re not walking to search Me out. But, you have taken hold of My hand and you are walking with Me into the perfect presence of reality and truth--a present truth that will guide you; truth that cries out from your inner most being. It is truth that puts aside those things that were not in faith and believes. If you will do these things they will serve you well. And, you will find yourself out of the dilemma that your are in and the kingdom of your God will become a reality to you in a more specific way, in a more personal way and in a more present way, says the Lord.

March 14, 2016:  You can do this! You are called as My children to reap the benefits that I have set forth in My word. For, it will be given to those who abide in My kingdom, which will manifest in your life in a fresh way. So, from this point on make a determination that you can be what I have called you to be. You can do what I have said you can do. You can come higher into the realm of the Spirit and be more effective. You can see My power move in your life, which will cause your life to become inspired. Your journey into faith can be exciting. The glory of the kingdom will be demonstrated, says the Lord.

March 12:  What will your one step of faith be in this new season?  It is the first step that leads to victory.  You will be given the opportunity to step out in faith in a new way.  You are a supernatural people, and your God is saying, “Take one step of faith to begin this new and exciting journey, and with your first step the supernatural will be revealed.”  

March 7, 2016:  You are standing in a pivotal position by which you can turn and have things change in your life. Turn! Just turn and let My word bring you into spiritual reality. Allow revelation and wisdom to become active in your life, and your faith will advance so that you will receive everything that I desire for you to have in this season, says the Lord.

March 5:  Let faith arise in your soul. Let it rise to new heights. Now you examine it; examine the faith with which you are fighting the good fight. Examine the faith that allows you to prevail. And, as you examine it in these days, you will come to a greater position of faith. For, the faith that I have given you indeed was a measure, but you have nurtured it, you have examined it, you have carried it, you have walked with it, you have used it, and it now becomes your weapon. It becomes a weapon that causes you to prevail in times that are hard. It causes you to come forth with a shout of victory rather than with the wailing of the unvictorious. Come forth, not as a victim, but as a victor. Walk in the land that I have provided for you. Walk in the faith that I have given you and cause it to grow exceedingly in these days. It is a time in which the seeds of faith that are planted in your heart and are nurtured by the anointing will come and produce a harvest in your life, says the Lord God Most High.

Faith Tabernacle of Kremmling
Bill and Marsha Burns
P. O. Box 1148
Kremmling, Colorado 80459

Archive to Small Straws In A Soft Wind
Archive to The Trumpet

http://ft111.com/thetrumpet.htm