God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN Vote_lcap"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN Voting_bar"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN Vote_lcap"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN Voting_bar"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN Empty
PostSubject: "The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN   "The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 11:41 pm

"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters"
by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN

"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN James_Goll_Oral_Roberts_500px

Note: This is a picture of me with Oral Roberts (above) when he prayed for me in his home and declared that every cancer cell would be destroyed and never come back again. I have been free of cancer for over 6 years!

James Goll Reporting on the West Coast Rumble:
I gave this word concerning the West Coast Rumble for over a 3-year period of time in multiple locations. I wrote it up on my personal ministry E-Blasts and it was then partially picked up both by Charisma and the Elijah List. I always stated that I saw it beginning in San Diego, and then going to seaports up and down the entire West Coast. It started with one dream around 4 years ago. Later I had other dreams and expanded the word some, so as to include Tijuana, Mexico, because that was what I saw. When it goes there it will go more into a Crusade-type mode.

After it would begin to land in San Diego, I saw it going up and down the entire West Coast and up as far (not limited to) Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. I heard, "Do not call the West Coast the Left Coast but there will be such a move of My Spirit that it will be the Righteous Coast."

I repeatedly saw that Jerame Nelson would be given a spear-heading assignment concerning this movement of signs and wonders where healing and miracles will eventually become easy. I saw many leaders being anointed for such a time as this.
I saw Che Ahn of HIM releasing a "Father's Blessing" to this activity and this has happened at the San Diego meetings. Che is one of the "Fathers" to give a blessing to this historic period of time. This deals with the generations coming together. The Lord gave me a dream in January 2016 to: "Keep your eyes on your sons and your daughters." Yes, it is happening! It is generational and it is cross-cultural and it includes both men and women.

Yes, it is happening. I saw other people and leaders being anointed to lead in different locations. Eventually there will be so many different pockets and centers opening up that it will be impossible to track it all. It will not be like the past where there was primarily one location where the nation or the world came to – Toronto, Kansas City, Pensacola, Charlotte, Redding, etc. There would be so many hubs opening up and so many new things happening, that this movement will not be one ministry centered, not one city or region centered, not one apostolic center highlighted, or one leader centered. But it all begins with someone and somewhere.

I later pondered on the next location where the possibility of the finger of God would be coming down. The Holy Spirit instructed me that this would be somewhat more like the "Charismatic Movement". On the West Coast, it somewhat had its birthing in Southern California and then went to Seattle, WA with Dennis and Rita Bennett. I felt the Lord was going to honor the legacy of the Charismatic Movement and one of the cities where there could be a sustained presence was Seattle, WA. And thus it has begun at the Seattle Revival Center and possibly other locations with different emphasis and manifestations.

AzusaNow, Past Moves and the Sons and Daughters!
TheCall AzusaNow led by Lou Engle on April 9th, is a big part of this entire word also. I gave separate words both privately and publicly to Lou Engle over a two to three year period that he was being given the stewardship of his second greatest assignment in his life – TheCall Azusa. These are separate but interlocking words.

TheCall Azusa will act as a "rocket booster" to the entire movement. It brings together the streams of the prophetic and prayer with the power (supernatural culture) with evangelism. The merging of these two great streams will create combustion or a convergence where this rocket shoots forth apostolic and prophetic evangelists, not just to the West Coast but globally. It is another booster to the movement that shoots forth signs and wonders evangelists globally.

So I bless what is happening with "sons and daughters" of the faith in multiple locations. I bless Jerame and Miranda Nelson and Joshua and Janet Mills and the leaders in San Diego. I bless the leaders in Seattle and Charlie Shamp and Munday Martin and their wives and so many others. We are grateful for the impact of the Revival Alliance and the amazing sustained supernatural culture with the generational inheritance with the Johnson's at Bethel Church in Redding, CA. Oh my...what a legacy!

We are grateful for the Jesus People Movement and the remnants that remain. We are thankful for the evangelical sphere and the birthing of Billy Graham's statesman anointing so many years ago. We are thankful for Frank Bartleman and William J. Seymour and the Pentecostal global fire. We are grateful to the Lord for the Latter Rain Movement and the heritage of Violet Kiteley and the manifested presence of God at Shiloh. Oh how grateful we are for the mighty Signs and Wonders of the 1920s and beyond! Such with Aimee Semple McPherson and the gifting, power, grace, and the artistic culture of Angelus Temple and yes, so many other places! The lasting impact of the Faith Movement. It goes on and on! Yes, it is HISTORY! It is HIS STORY!

Thank the Lord for the pioneers such as Jack Hayford, [NO PROFANITY] Mills, [NO PROFANITY] Iverson, and so many others! Oh thank You God for raising up Chuck Smith and Lonnie Frisbee, and then the impact of the global Third Wave Movement with John Wimber, Peter Wagner, and hundreds of others!

I could keep going on and on! All the intercessors! All the pastors! All the older saints who have held their place before the Lord! All the revivalists. All those who have gone on to glory peering in with great interest for such a time as this. Oh but this is about Jesus! Not a center! Not a place! Not a ministry! Not one Church! This is about "the Lamb of God" receiving the rewards of His suffering.

Let's Rumble Together!

I saw that there would be a time when it would seem that the Lord stepped down out of Heaven, and did a new dance step. It would be called the "RUMBA". And everywhere the Lord's foot came down, the earth would shake and it would create a Church quake. The Lord and His people would RUMBLE TOGETHER.
So keep on Coming Holy Spirit! We want more Lord! We want You to be magnified! We therefore, pray to the Lord of the Harvest, that He thrust forth laborers into the field!
God Bless You!
Dr. James W. Goll

Founder of Encounters Network • God Encounters Training e-School • Prayer Storm
Email: info@encountersnetwork.com
Dr. James W. Goll is the President of Encounters Network, the International Director of Prayer Storm, and the Founder of God Encounters Training – an eSchool of the Heart. He is a member of the Harvest International Ministries apostolic team and an instructor in the Wagner Leadership Institute. With great joy James has shared Jesus in more than 50 nations, teaching and imparting the power of intercession, prophetic ministry, and life in the Spirit. James is the prolific author of numerous books, including The Seer, The Lost Art of Intercession, The Coming Israel Awakening, Deliverance from Darkness, A Radical Faith, and many others. He has also produced multiple study guides and hundreds of audio and video messages (click here for more).
James and Michal Ann were married for 32 years before her graduation to Heaven in the fall of 2008. James has four adult children who are married and all love Jesus: Justin, GraceAnn, Tyler, and Rachel, and multiple grandchildren. James continues to make his home in Franklin, Tennessee.
James W. Goll's Itinerary:
Every Saturday Night at 7:30pm CDT
God Encounters with James Goll
Kingdom Flame TV
kingdomflame.com
April 13-16, 2016
Voice of the Prophets
with James W. Goll, Randy Clark, Kayle Mumby, Jamie Galloway, Larry Randolph, Shawn Bolz
Lancaster Convention Center
25 S Queen St, Lancaster, PA 17602
Contact: 1-866-AWAKENING (292-5360) or 717-796-9866 or goglobal@globalawakening.com
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

"The West Coast Rumble and His Sons and Daughters" by James W. Goll, Franklin, TN
Page 1 of 1