Dear Friend,

Today, no matter what you need, you can simply rest in the unwavering faith of Jesus and watch God do the miraculous in your life.

It is vital for us to have a biblical understanding of how faith works because everything we receive in the new covenant is through faith.

Salvation
Healing
Grace
Provision
Favor
We receive them all through faith!

It is no longer a question of Are you holy enough to be healed? Or Are you good enough to see a miracle? Yes, those questions were asked in the Old Testament, because under the law it all depended on how well you performed in order for God to bless you.

But God found fault with that system. Merit, earning, deserving—this is no longer how God deals with us in the new covenant.

Today we are forgiven…not because we come from a good family.

Today we are healed…not because of the good things we have done.

Today we receive wholeness…not because we prayed a formulaic prayer.

Today we are blessed…not because we were better than someone else.

Every gift from the Father comes because of Jesus—He paid for them all!

Having faith is simply looking to Jesus, believing and receiving what He has already given.

But too many times we turn faith into “deserving”—something akin to works. And all of a sudden our faith becomes a struggle, and we wonder if we have enough faith or if we can muster up more faith.

Beloved, the answer to your prayer is not found in how strong your faith is. It is found in how strong Jesus’ faith is.

That’s why I’m excited about a special resource we have for you this month titled, Unconscious Faith—Receiving God’s Faith For You!

When you understand the faith of Jesus in your life, you’ll never again have to worry if your faith is strong enough, good enough, or loud enough. You’ll be able to look to Jesus, receiving His provision for each and every need you face.

Before I go, I want to express how much I love you. You are so precious to us at the ministry. Thank you for your prayers, your encouragement, and your continued support.

Remember, faith isn’t about struggle or effort. You can learn to connect your faith with the faith of Jesus and receive the abundant and never-ending goodness of God in your life.

Trusting in Jesus’ faith,
signature