God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
The Witches’ Rede (Law) Vote_lcapThe Witches’ Rede (Law) Voting_barThe Witches’ Rede (Law) Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
The Witches’ Rede (Law) Vote_lcapThe Witches’ Rede (Law) Voting_barThe Witches’ Rede (Law) Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

The Witches’ Rede (Law)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Witches’ Rede (Law) Empty
PostSubject: The Witches’ Rede (Law)   The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:28 pm

The Witches’ Rede (Law)

Do what thou wilt, but harm none. Or more commonly stated, “As long as your actions don’t hurt anyone, you can do whatever you want.” No consequences! This innocent phrase causes the new believer to think that witchcraft (wicca) is neutral in its outlook and expression. The Wiccan Rede is often given as an excuse to practice the craft. However, the Scriptures do not agree with this naïve conclusion.

The unaware individual considers that since they are not directly going in the direction of evil or the dark side they must be OK. They are practicing “white” magick or witchcraft and in their view it is compatible with their Christian faith, as weak as it may be. One growing aspect of wicca that affects the Christian with a minimal understanding of his faith is Christian Wicca. This is the blending of Christianity and witchcraft.

This syncretistic model of belief is more wiccan than it is Christian. It is a form of Gnosticism and an introduction of pagan beliefs shrouded in Christian jargon. The Sacred Feminine is another foundational aspect of this pseudo-Christian teaching. It emphasizes the idea that God is holistic and the trinity is in fact, God as Goddess, Father as Mother, and Jesus Christ as the Sophia, and the Holy Spirit as a feminine presence. This concept is taught by Miss Rawna Moon, a wiccan priestess, who encourages her initiates to construct an altar in their homes to help them focus on the “divine feminine”.

Miss Moon states that, “Since we live out a good part of our spirituality within the structure of the Christian Church which tends to use masculine language for God, we balance this by using feminine language for Goddess in our life as a Witch.” She continues by stating, “An important way to keep this fresh in our daily life is to have a Goddess Altar in our home.

The concept of God as being both genders can be understood in light of ancient cultures and their recognition of the divine. “The Goddess was a symbol of the oceans, the earth, and the moon.”God, as male, was her other half, her consort. He was often seen as the sun. The ancient Greeks knew God as Helios the sun god and Selene the moon goddess. The Romans saw them as Apollo and Diana. The Egyptians saw them as Isis and Osiris. The indigenous peoples of North America saw them as Earth Mother and Father Sky. Wiccans consider them as their spiritual parents who guide them and keep them safe from the forces of evil.

No Rules

Another attraction that entices young people is that wicca nests comfortably within the idea of perceived total freedom and sexual license. Anything that doesn’t hurt anyone and is consensual is alright. Once again this postmodern approach to right and wrong regarding sexual expression has dire consequences morally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

The Wiccan Rede fosters such an attitude with its “harm none” code of ethics. Pre-marital sex, homosexuality, and other forms of sexual license are held in high regard and offered as personal choices for those who follow their own understanding.
Witchcraft has become the new form of rebellion for our youth. The disregard for authority, the “it’s all good” mentality, and the desired sexual freedom that accompanies witchcraft becomes a strong lure for many youth and adults. Just do what you want; no one can tell you it’s wrong. It is just another choice among many; live life your way. There are no consequences, no judgments, just choices!

Wicca: Right and Wrong

When attempting to witness to a pagan it is important for the Christian to know what witchcraft is and is not. Wicca is a nature-centered belief system. Wiccans do not believe in Satan or any form of evil. Their view is that Satan is a Christian concoction and he is not real. Many wiccans believe the early church made him up so the hierarchy could control its membership and gain financially.

Wiccans view their belief system as a benign set of ideals. They honor the Goddess through their ecological practices. They use their knowledge to heal and to divine information that will help humanity. Their ultimate goal is to heal the planet, including man/womankind.

Although this is their desire and their goal is noble, it is misguided. The focus of the wiccan rests on the individual and the spells cast to bring about a desired result: healing the Earth or a simple sprain. It is the author’s contention that God does have a great concern about who receives the honor and glory when He has purposefully intervened in someone’s life and touched them. The important ingredient in the mix is our recognition of God’s hand at work in our lives and not our spell work.

Wiccans do not believe in sin or the need for forgiveness. If we are one with nature (read: Goddess) then how can we sin? We just are! There is no need to repent and seek forgiveness; we simply need to recognize our divine inheritance and oneness. Salvation, as it is understood, comes when the individual recognizes his or her oneness with the Goddess.

Praise the Lord for our freedom in Christ, Linda
Back to top Go down
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

The Witches’ Rede (Law) Empty
PostSubject: Steven Beaty: A Warlock Washed by the Blood By Gorman Woodfin   The Witches’ Rede (Law) EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 12:09 am

Steven Beaty: A Warlock Washed by the Blood
By Gorman Woodfin
The 700 Club

CBN.com – Steven Beaty was a self-professed warlock. As a Wiccan, he cast spells and had several dark demonic encounters. His trek to the dark side began in 2001 when his girlfriend had a miscarriage.

"When it didn’t work out and the baby was stillborn, I was completely crushed. I had no idea where to go, where to turn," Steven tells The 700 Club. "I couldn’t think. All I could think about was how badly and how much I wanted this child."

Steven blamed God for his baby’s death.

"It pushed me away from God, because somebody told me that God had a reason for taking this child. I thought, I don’t want to have any part in a God who will take a child from somebody who wants it."

Partly due to the miscarriage, his relationship with his girlfriend ended. Steven was totally broken. He turned to drinking and drugs to mask the anger in his soul.

"I started getting into like cocaine and prescription drugs, pain killers, anti-depressants and stuff like that."

Steven said he felt like an outcast until he entered the world of Goth. That’s where he met and married Dottie, who had two girls from a previous marriage.

"They didn’t care what I was doing. They didn’t care what I looked like and they didn’t care how I acted. I remember wearing two- to three-inch spikes around my neck, three- to four-inch spikes on my wrist."

Steven, Dottie and their Goth friends also participated in intricate role playing games.

"They had different roles like vampires, werewolves, a mage, which was a witch; they had what they called Dark Angels." That opened the door to something even darker. The Occult.

"At first, I didn’t want anything to do with it, but the more I hung out and the more I was there, I think I started searching for some kind of religious stability. I needed a set of beliefs to live by. I didn’t want to change my life. So Wicca kind of fit the bill at the time."

The Wiccan rituals and spells opened him up to what he calls demonic encounters. One day, at his home, Steven and some friends noticed an object—a knife—moving on its own.

"It started spinning. Nobody was touching it. One of my friends looked at me and said, 'Did you see that?' I said, 'Yes.' Everybody that was in the house left."

Months later, he had an encounter he would never forget.

"In the dead center of my room, there was a dark figure sitting like cross-legged looking at me, levitated off the floor. It gives you chills. It was really scary."

Steven was terrified when he saw the power of Satan. He knew his life needed to change. Then one day while attending his step-daughter’s soccer practice, he met another dad—a pastor —who invited him to church.

"I said, 'I’m going to tell you why I don’t go to church. I’m a witch. I believe in Wicca.' He just looked and says, 'How’s that working out for you?' And I said, 'Not too good.'"

The pastor gave him a Bible, and Steven began reading. On Easter Sunday, he went to church to see his step-daughter sing in the choir. That was the day his life totally changed.

"It was just the music, the songs, and the message. It was just the way the story of Christ was laid out. It really made me understand that I needed Christ in my life and that I was a sinner."

Steven began to pray.

"I told God that I knew that I was wrong, the way that I lived, that everything about my life was wrong. I needed forgiveness. I just wanted Christ in my heart and in my life. It was an overnight change. I had already given up almost everything from my past. I was still drinking, but it was like overnight I didn’t want to drink anymore, my language cleared up. The way that I carried myself... it was an overnight change."

Others saw the change in Steven too. Pastor Nate Blackledge explains, " Anytime you talk to him, it just seems like the No. 1 thing on his heart is what he can do to be used by God. To see God do a work, in not necessarily his own life but anybody’s life that he comes in contact with, it’s amazing."

Steven and Dottie have since had a child of their own. They’re amazed at all that God has done for their family.

"Without his grace and his mercy, I wouldn’t be here now. I just don’t believe that I would have made it through what I’ve come through without Him. God is my strong tower. I find my strength in Him. Without Him, I’m nothing."

Can God change your life?
God has made it possible for you to know Him and experience an amazing change in your own life. Discover how you can find peace with God.

http://www.cbn.com/700club/features/amazing/Steven-Beaty-080210.aspx
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

The Witches’ Rede (Law)
Page 1 of 1