God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
How To Position Yourself For God To Move EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
How To Position Yourself For God To Move EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
How To Position Yourself For God To Move EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
How To Position Yourself For God To Move EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
How To Position Yourself For God To Move EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
How To Position Yourself For God To Move EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
How To Position Yourself For God To Move EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
How To Position Yourself For God To Move EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
How To Position Yourself For God To Move EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
How To Position Yourself For God To Move Vote_lcapHow To Position Yourself For God To Move Voting_barHow To Position Yourself For God To Move Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
How To Position Yourself For God To Move Vote_lcapHow To Position Yourself For God To Move Voting_barHow To Position Yourself For God To Move Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
How To Position Yourself For God To Move EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

How To Position Yourself For God To Move

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

How To Position Yourself For God To Move Empty
PostSubject: How To Position Yourself For God To Move   How To Position Yourself For God To Move EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:08 am

How to Position Yourself for God to Move
11:00AM EST 1/7/2016 Rosilind Jukic

Rosilind was frustrated until the Holy Spirit revealed this to her.

It was a defining moment for me.

I sat at my desk feeling disappointed in myself for having lost my temper and yet

frustrated by my circumstances. I was on a waiting list for a procedure so I could be

put on a waiting list for a necessary  operation. I couldn't explain why, but I felt an

urgency about this operation.

Somehow I knew I must have it soon! And yet it was out of my control.

And I began to react as I usually do when I'm not in control ...

I rant.

I complain.

I grow angry and bitter.

And then I heard this voice, "Will you choose this time to grow through this season of

difficulty? Will you choose to see my hand? Will you choose to surrender to my hand

in all of this?"

Suddenly, it was like my eyes were opened and I could see a greater purpose!

The physical pain was still there. Whether or not I could find a way to have the

operation sooner was still uncertain, but suddenly I saw beyond my mountain to One

who had the power to not only change my circumstance, but ME in the process.

You see, it's not always about God moving mountains, but the opportunity we have to

grow as we choose to allow Him to teach us new responses to uncertain and

frustrating circumstances.

In that moment I chose to surrender to the hand of God, an unexplained peace filled

my heart.

Suddenly, doors began to open to me: I started a Go Fund Me fundraiser to raise the

funds I would need to have the operation by a private doctor and in less than a week,

thanks to the amazing generosity of friends — and even people I've never met — I

raised all the money I needed.

Four days later a friend called me to let me know that her aunt, who is a head nurse

in a hospital 2 hours east of me, was able to get me in for the operation. ... and I

would only have to wait four days – not two to three months!

Each step of the way I praised the Lord for this amazing miracle, knowing that my

response to Him positioned me to be able to receive this gift He had for me: the

ability to watch Him do what was seemingly impossible to do!

You see, our response to difficult times and seemingly impossible situations is

critical to being positioned to seeing God's miracle hand at work!

I believe there are many times we miss this opportunity because we are not

positioned properly.

Just like in sports: football, basketball, baseball ... for a player to make the winning

toss, touch down, or home run, they have to positioned properly to receive the ball!

Position is vital to them ... and to us.

The Bible says, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has

blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ ..." (Eph. 1:3).

We have been blessed with every spiritual blessing in heavenly places in Christ. The

question is, are we positioned to receive them? They are already there, but are we

partaking of them?

In recovery I was handed a small plastic bottle, inside were 10 gallstones — each the

size of a large pebble. Later the nurse told me that I had come in at the 11th hour.

Had I waited one more week to have my gall bladder removed I would have had a

major gall bladder attack because it was chronically diseased. Had I waited to be put

on the waiting list for the operation, my pancreas would have become infected, too.

The urgency I felt to have the operation done was the Holy Spirit prompting me to

act, even though I couldn't explain why. Yet, the Lord arranged impossible

circumstances for two reasons:

1. To allow me to take some necessary steps toward spiritual maturity that until that

moment I had refused to take.

2. To show His might and power as in the span of 10 short days He miraculously

made an impossible situation possible!

Are you facing an impossible situation? I invite you to first surrender to the hands of

the One who has all the power to not only change your circumstance, but change your

heart in the process. You see, this is not a magic formula to find an exit from your

trial, but an opportunity to see His hand at work in you through the trial! And that's

the real miracle in all of this!

Rosilind Jukic, a Pacific Northwest native, is a missionary living in Croatia and

married to her Bosnian hero. Together they live with their two active boys where she

enjoys fruity candles, good coffee and a hot cup of herbal tea on a blustery fall

evening. Her passion for writing led her to author her best-selling book The

Missional Handbook. At A Little R & R she encourages women to find contentment

in what God created them to be. You can also find her at Missional Call where she

shares her passion for local and global missions. She can also be found at on a

regular basis. You can follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google +.

Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

How To Position Yourself For God To Move
Page 1 of 1