God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves Vote_lcapPray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves Voting_barPray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves Vote_lcapPray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves Voting_barPray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves Empty
PostSubject: Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves   Pray For Those Who Find Themselves Helpless To Rescue Themselves EmptyWed Dec 23, 2015 3:26 am

By Mary-Alice Byrne

from my book My Walk With The Lord

Several years ago I was attending a bible study at my last church and the Elder of the church shared a story of a woman who had been awakened in the middle of the night to pray for someone that was a missionary in darkest Africa an that the missionary
was about to be killed when she started to pray for her.

Asking God to send in his big warring angels and she did not really know what the problem was but continued to pray in the spirit till she received a sweet song in her spirit and sang it. She went to bed and never thought of it  again.

Ten years later a missionary woman came to her church and this missionary told how he knew that God had asked this one woman in her dreams to pray for him and to have his life spared and that her name came to this Missionary and he knew where she was by the Holy Spirit.

That day this woman who had prayed for this man ten years before told about how all the chiefs had gathered together to kill this man till they suddenly saw 10 ft angels standing before him and they got scared and knew that God was protecting this man.

The next day they all came to him and asked to know his God and got saved and were now living for God.

This woman was so amazed at what she had been praying for.
I listened to this and decided I would begin to pray for those who fell off their boats in the ocean and were clinging to bouys and or wreckage without waiting for someone to pray but would also pray for those who were on the FWY and their cars stalled and or run out of gas.

I Prayed for those who got lost going down the wrong road there by getting lost in unfamiliar areas and major problems ensued. I prayed for  those who might have been abducted by a parent and or stranger and asked the Lord to send in His mighty angels to rescue them or surround them with angels and cause a good Samaritan to come and help them and lead them to safety.

I prayed for those lost in the woods or forest or desert, or had fallen off a cliff and or a plane had gone down and asked for the Lord to be with them and to bring rescuerers to save them. I had prayed this way for 2 yrs before I shared it with an Elder of the church and he said to me someone in heaven is going to thanking you for praying for them.

Others asked if they could pray the same things, and of course anyone can.

I kept praying this way for more years and I had even prayed for God to reveal to  me if any of my prayers were doing anything.
That night on TV news their was a  man who had been on a boat with his brother and

while the brother was down in the cabin the brother that was not used to decks went

up on deck and had slipped off into the water. It was at night. The boat was anchored in Catalina and there were many other boats there but no one heard him go into the water. On the news the brother told how his brother was not used to the ocean or boats and Shore patrol was out looking for him.They found him 3 hours later he was surrounded by dolphins that had protected him from sharks and was clinging to a bouy and he had a life jacket on and he was cold and scared.

His brother was so glad to have been found and told how the dolphins had pushed him to the bouy and kept watch over him.
When I heard this story I rejoiced because the prayers I had been praying all those years were indeed working to help those caught in those accidents that no one wants to be in. I know it was not only my prayer but others too. Just a good feeling to know that God was the author of me begining to pray for others in trouble. God is just so good. He cares about us all.

I continued to pray for those who get into accidents such as a woman that was going around a bend and her car slide off the road and her car flipped over and no one was able to see her from the road. This was a real happening and I had read how an angel came to her and caused the car to be seen from the road because of a shiny object. So I began to pray for those whose cars flipped over and any who were not able to be rescued would be seen and the highway patrol to see them and rescue them.
Then this happened again and it was after  I had been praying this way for about 6 months and this woman's car flipped and it was winter and she could not get loose and her baby was in the car in the back seat so she could do nothing so I had been praying for anyone that was in a tight place because of a car accident that God would send His angels to protect them from predators and He would cause someone to see something and call for the police and good Samaritan to get out of their beds and go check on this known place that caused people to go off the road and this time it was told about in the paper. This was God encouraging me to keep on praying in this way.
Hallelujah! Prayer Works!
By Mary-Alice Byrne
from the book My Walk With The Lord

Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 1