God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche Vote_lcapThe Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche Voting_barThe Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche Vote_lcapThe Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche Voting_barThe Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream: "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche Empty
PostSubject: The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream: "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche   The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Christian Harfouche:
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream: "No Confinement" - You Haven't Lost What You Think You've Lost
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche Christian_Robin_Harfouche_200pxDream of My Watch
The word of the Lord came to me in a dream. In the dream, I found myself with a prophet of God. We were doing things together and talking about the things of the Lord. The entire context of our time together was understood to be temporary but very blessed and prosperous.
We spoke about the things of God; what the Lord had already foreordained and predetermined; and the direction, the success, and the progress of this global house, His Church.
Then I went to a specific safety deposit box, or a small safe, that was on a wall with a bunch of others – one that was specifically relevant to me. So I opened it up, and in that safe were all the itineraries that had to do with the schedule of the mission of God that I was going to step right into when I left fellowship with this prophet; and I could feel that the time of fellowship was coming to an end. Along with the itineraries, there were also the air tickets, flight arrangements, and the resources that I needed in order to go and get the job done.
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche Prometheus-Recon-5-Pilot-Flieger-Watch-Swiss-Made-1With that, there was a particular timepiece – a watch that I recognized in my dream. It was my watch. I took it. I knew what brand it was. I could describe what it looked like, because it was my watch. I took it out. I put it on, along with my wedding band.
Then I said "goodbye" to the prophet of God, "I've got to go." I had all of the assignments that had to do with getting back to the next phase of what the Lord has called us to...
...and then I was wide awake.
Reserved For Harvest
I was full of peace, wide awake, and alert. I started thinking about it, and then I said, "Wait a minute. I remember that watch. I haven't seen that watch in a very long time." I started to think back in my memory to try to locate the watch. I thought, "I remember giving away that watch. Where is that watch?"
I got up kind of casually because my wife Robin was still asleep. I started to look in a couple of places, but I could not locate the watch anywhere. So I sat down and I said, "Where is that watch, Lord? Did I give it to so-and-so?" "No." "Did I give it to prophet so-and-so?" "No." Then it seemed to me as if something had been lost. But all of a sudden the Lord showed me that I was with a certain man of God who had ministered the Gospel for nearly a half century; God had spoken to me then, and I had taken the watch out and given it to him.
God said, "You sowed it to one of the chief pioneers of what would be called a move of God – a major move of God. But I showed you this today to tell the people and preach that some of the things they think they have lost, I'm going to reveal to them that they have not lost, because whatever they have put in the hand of God is already reserved in the form of harvest."
The second thing that He said to me was, "That acknowledgement of love that you showed this man, in a time when others didn't have a clue about what to do...that acknowledgement you showed him was also an acknowledgement to Me of the times and seasons."
And He said, "Now you are going to have the ability to lead My people into the apostolic and the prophetic, because many in the world are influenced by the earth, but I am going to empower them to be an influential force to the earth!
"You're going to know what time it is. You're going to be on your watch. You're going to know that it is not time for the anointing to be in confinement."
No Confinement, No Limitation, No Bars, No Chains
"You've got the key to unlocking.
"Take out that which is relevant to the now, applicable to the now; and every time you need to know what time it is, recognize that it is time for the 'Herods' to drop and for the Church to open the door for the voice of the Word of the Living God.
The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream:  "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche Open_Prison"You are on an assignment, and that assignment has begun. The call came and you heeded that call, and you answered that call, and the harvests on your obedience came...but My next phase and My next level," says the Spirit of the Lord, "is not one of confinement or limitation in any arena of your life.
No bars, no chains, no limitation for My Body, the Church. For as it was on the 50th day, and as it was in the early Church, so will it be, and even more powerful now," says the Spirit of Grace. "As I raise up My Word, My anointing, My power, and My promises will manifest in the midst of My people – breakthroughs on every side."
"That which you've honored Me with," says the Spirit of the Lord, "I will multiply it back to you, and what you've put in My hand," says the Spirit of Grace, "I will keep, and I will protect, and that which you've dedicated to me I will consecrate and set apart; and that which you trust Me for, I will not fail you in. There will be My presence, My power, My joy, My victory, causing you to sing, to leap, to jump, to stride, and to shout victoriously, triumphantly, in ever circumstance of life. For I have sent you to be a light in a world that lies in darkness and deliver men and women from the captivity and the enslavement that they are in."
"I'm going to empower you, teaching, instructing, and imparting, and there's going to be a transformation in every part of your life!"
In His Service,
Apostle Doctor Christian Harfouche
Christian Harfouche Ministries

Email: [email=info@globalrevival.com?subject=Inquiry%20from%20Elijah%20List%20Subscriber]info@globalrevival.com[/email]
Dr. Christian Harfouche has invested more than 30 years training a generation in the Word of God and power. Together, with his wife Robin, he has ignited hearts and blazed a trail of revival across America and throughout the world. Today, Dr. Harfouche continues to travel worldwide with his wife and their crusade team, ministering in miracle-soul winning crusades and conferences as well as providing humanitarian relief through their R.E.A.C.H. organization. Dr. Harfouche is a best-selling author, having written 12 books and developed hours of curriculum that is used in churches worldwide. As the founder and president of the International Miracle Institute, a fully accredited Bible education program, he has trained 100,000 students in 170 nations to date. Dr. Harfouche also hosts the Miracles Today television program.

Dr. Harfouche is the founder and senior pastor of Miracle Faith Center Global Church, a fast-growing, multi-cultural, cross-denominational church, whose headquarters is housed on 14 acres in the heart of Pensacola, Florida. Dr. Christian and Dr. Robin Harfouche, along with their daughter, Christie, and their son, John, have inundated the nations of the world with the living Word of God and dynamic demonstrations of the Holy Spirit and power.
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

The Word of the Lord Came To Me In a Dream: "No Confinement" Christian Harfouche
Page 1 of 1