God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons Vote_lcap"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons Voting_bar"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons Vote_lcap"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons Voting_bar"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons Empty
PostSubject: "When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons   "When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 pm

"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!"
Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons
"When the Gadites rise the Goliaths will fall." I heard the Holy Spirit speak those words Tuesday night after I hung up from our Appeal to Heaven prayer call.
We're praying out the prophecies over the nation and we were praying out a prophetic word Tim Sheets released, part of which read: "As Esther, they will rewrite them by My statutes. Governors of the culture will now come forth. Remnant warriors will now emerge who have the heart of David, the wisdom of Solomon and the tenacity of Paul."
While I was praying through that part of the prophecy, the Holy Spirit started showing me the Gadites. I began to pray for the mighty warring Gadites to rise and take out the Goliaths. Again, when I hung up I heard the Holy Spirit say, "When the Gadites rise the Goliaths will fall."
Who Are the Gadites?
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons Freephoto_gadites_250px_wikipediaThe Gadites came from the tribe of Gad. Gad was the seventh son of Jacob. His name means "troop." The Bible describes the Gadites as "men able to bear shield and sword, to shoot with a bow, and who were skillful in battle, who went to war" (1 Chronicles 5:18). When Jacob blessed his 12 sons before he died, he prophesied,"Gad shall be attacked by raiding bands, but he shall raid at their heels" (Genesis 49:19). In other words, it looked like Gad had lost the fight but he made a comeback. Isn't that what it looks like in America even now? (Photo via Wikipedia)
We find another mention of the Gadites in 1 Chronicles 12:8:"From the Gadites mighty men of valor, men of the war battalion, who could handle shield and sword, whose faces were like the faces of lions, and who were as swift as the gazelles on the mountains, separated themselves for David in the stronghold in the wilderness" (MEV). Remember, it was the Gadites who stood on the side of righteousness with David amid Absalom's great rebellion. The Gadites are the ones who will stand strong amid the Great Falling Away we're seeing in the Church even now.
Matthew Henry's Commentary describes the Gadites this way: "They were able-bodied men, men of incredible swiftness, not to fly from, but to fly upon, the enemy, and to pursue the scattered forces. In this they were as swift as the roes upon the mountains, so that no man could escape from them; and yet they had faces like the faces of lions, so that no man could out-fight them. They were disciplined men, trained up to military exercises; they could handle shield and buckler, use both offensive and defensive weapons... They were daring men, that could break through the greatest difficulties. What enemies those were that they met with in the valleys, when they had passed Jordan, does not appear; but they put them to flight with their lion-like faces, and pursued them with matchless fury ..."
Goliath Must Fall
The Gadites had faces like lions. I like that. It means the fierceness and boldness showed on their faces, intimidating their enemies. Proverbs 28:1 says, "The wicked flee when no man pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion."
"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons Lionroaring_250px_charismaHow bold is a lion? They aren't called the king of the jungle for nothing. The Bible calls the lion "strongest among beasts" (see Proverbs 30:29-30). Amos asked, "The lion has roared; who will not fear?" (Amos 3:8) You can hear a lion roar from miles and miles away. And Peter warns us to, "Be sober and watchful, because your adversary the devil walks around as a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour" (1 Peter 5:8). Of course, Jesus is the Lion of the Tribe of Judah (see Rev. 5:5).(Photo via Jennifer LeClaire, Charisma Magazine)
Goliath, on the other hand, was just an uncircumcised Philistine.Unlike the Gadites, Goliath was not in covenant with God. Goliath could not claim the promises of God. Goliath may look big—and he is—but he is no match for the Gadites. In your life and in this nation, Goliaths have risen up to war against us. But take heart. When the Gadites rise, the Goliaths will fall. Rise up now, bold as a lion, and decree and declare your victory over Goliath. Stand for truth amid the rebellion! It's time to roar! Decree and declare that the Goliaths attacking this nation will fall, in Jesus' name!
Used by Permission from Charisma Magazine.
Jennifer LeClaire
News Editor at Charisma Media,
Founder of Jennifer LeClaire Ministries

Email: [email=jennifer@jenniferleclaire.org?subject=Inquiry%20From%20Elijah%20List%20Subscriber]jennifer@jenniferleclaire.org[/email]
Jennifer LeClaire is senior editor of Charisma. She is also director of Awakening House of Prayer in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, co-founder of AwakeningTV.com, a leader in the New Breed Revival Network, and author of several books, including The Next Great Move of God: An Appeal to Heaven for Spiritual Awakening; Mornings With the Holy Spirit, Listening Daily to the Still, Small Voice of God; The Making of a Prophet and Satan's Deadly Trio: Defeating the Deceptions of Jezebel, Religion and Witchcraft.

"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons Brian_Simmons_and_Candace_500px

"Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!"
Brian Simmons, Wichita, KS
While in Australia, I felt the fire of the Holy Spirit ready to sweep over the land. Early one morning, I heard God's voice, first a whisper, but later that day – it was a thunder. 
Word of the Lord by Brian Simmons:

"Awaken, My men of God, awaken! The hour is late and I need you to arise and run with Me. My glorious women are surging forward with strength, like the mighty horses that run to battle. My fearless women are ready for the battle. But I need the men to arise. Put on your weapons of righteousness and take your place in battle formation!

"I will thunder at the head of My army. I will bring swift victory before your eyes. No power of Hell is able to hinder when I arise. So come, mighty men of God, shake off your slumber and rub the sleep from your eyes and come with Me.

"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons Freephoto_davidandgoliath_250px_wikimedia"I have set before you the example of manhood. It is My servant David. I made him a king because of His love for Me. I made him an example of leadership because of His courage to run after My heart. Take strength, O David's men, for I will use you in wonderful ways in the days to come. Let your heart be filled with courage! Let your thoughts be steadfast, fixed on Me. For I will lead you, and where I lead you it is impossible for you to fail. (Photo via Wikimedia)

"Sons of the Living God, servants of the Cross, seekers of My heart – arise!

"Warriors of love, poets of praise, teachers of My truth – arise!

"Sacrifice all to Me and I will give you all of My glory. Lay aside your distractions. Take the sword and slay your giant Goliath that stands before you – the giant of seeking power and a name for yourself. I give you a sound mind to hear and obey all that I say. 

"Set your heart on Me and prepare yourself, for the greatest days of glory are ahead. I call you to active duty, not part-time commitment. My sons, follow Me into the new horizons of holiness and taste the power of the ages to come. My Spirit is upon you and My Word burns in your soul. I need you, My sons. I love you, My sons. This is your day of victory! For I am calling the men back to Me, your eternal Father."

1 Timothy 6:11-14The Passion Translation"...You are God's man, so run from all these errors. Instead, chase after true holiness, justice, faithfulness, love, hope, and tender humility. There is a battle raging, so fight with faith for the winner's prize! Lay your hands upon eternal life, for this is your calling—celebrating in faith before the multitude of witnesses! So now, I instruct you before the God of Resurrection Life and before Jesus, the Anointed One, who demonstrated a beautiful testimony even before Pontus Pilate, that you follow this commission faithfully with a clear conscience and without blemish until the appearing of our Lord Jesus, the Messiah."
Brian Simmons
Stairway Ministries
The Passion Translation

Email: [email=brian@passiontranslation.com?subject=Inquiry%20From%20Elijah%20List%20Subscriber]brian@passiontranslation.com[/email]
Brian Simmons is known as a passionate lover of God. After a dramatic conversion to Christ, Brian knew that God was calling him to go to the unreached people of the world and present the Gospel of God's grace to all who would listen. With his wife Candice and their three children, he spent nearly eight years in the tropical rain forest of the Darien Province of Panama as a church planter, translator, and consultant. Brian was involved in the Paya-Kuna New Testament translation project. He studied linguistics and Bible translation principles with New Tribes Mission. After their ministry in the jungle, Brian was instrumental in planting a thriving church in New England (U.S.), and now travels full time as a speaker and Bible teacher. He is also the lead translator for The Passion Translation Project which will result in a new, dynamic version of the Bible for this generation. He has been happily married to Candice for over forty-two years and is known to boast regularly of his children and grandchildren.
To subscribe to The Elijah List go to:
http://elijahlist.com/subscribe

Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

"When the Gadites Rise the Goliaths Will Fall" and "Awaken! Arise and Run with Me!" Jennifer LeClaire and Brian Simmons
Page 1 of 1