God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince Vote_lcapRelease the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince Voting_barRelease the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince Vote_lcapRelease the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince Voting_barRelease the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today! By Joseph Prince

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince Empty
PostSubject: Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today! By Joseph Prince   Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 9:47 pm

Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince Ec53f1d7-0029-4623-9dc4-8395add9b769
Dear Friend,
God has provided the means by which you can experience peace in your situation, and also receive breakthroughs and the fulfillment of His promises in the areas you’ve been seeking answers for. Here’s how…

…by letting the Holy Spirit
pray through you.
[size]

Romans 8:26 says:

[/size]
Likewise the Holy Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
[size]

If you are at a loss of what to do, or too weary to pray about your situation, the Word of God says here that the Holy Spirit makes intercession for you in your weaknesses. You can come boldly to Him and ask for His help.
Tell Him, “Holy Spirit, I don’t know how to pray. I don’t know what’s wrong with my spouse. I don’t know what’s wrong with my child. I don’t know what’s wrong in my job. How come I feel so frustrated? I don’t know why I’m having this pain. Holy Spirit, You know, and You know how to pray. Help me pray.”
When you do that and start praying with “groanings that cannot be uttered”, you’re actually releasing the Holy Spirit to pray through you. And when the Holy Spirit prays in and through you, you can be sure that you’ll be praying powerful prayers that will hit the mark.

[/size]
Praying in tongues allows
you to release the power 
of the Holy Spirit in your
circumstances and see
results that will truly
bless and amaze you!
[size]

When you and I pray in English or whatever language we speak, our prayers are limited by what we know. But when we pray in tongues, the Holy Spirit is not limited in any way! You are allowing Him to pray effectively for and through you to release the miracles you need!
The Holy Spirit who sees and knows all things and understands perfectly what the root of the problem is, is able to pray God’s good and perfect will for you, and put you on track to experience your breakthroughs.
To protect you, heal you, give you good success, and meet all your needs with His abundant supply, is God’s good and perfect will for you, His beloved child (see Romans 12:2). Today, if you are dealing with an addiction, faced with lack, worried about a loved one, or in fear of losing a relationship, then I encourage you to learn more about this powerful gift of praying in tongues and release the Holy Spirit to work God’s miracles in your life (see Galatians 3:5).
Beloved, I want you to discover the joy AND the incredible benefits of praying effective prayers through God’s gift of tongues. As you do, you’ll find your prayers becoming supernaturally effective, and you’ll also come to a place of spiritual rest and refreshing (see Isaiah 28:11-12).
Praying in your spiritual language doesn’t require your mental effort. In fact, your mind can sometimes get in the way—that’s why the gift of tongues is so vital to the prayer life of a believer.
Praying in the Spirit is a special gift received under grace. In the Old Testament, people could only pray in their known language. But now, in the New Covenant, the Holy Spirit dwells in you, and He will empower your prayer life if you let Him.
Beloved, don’t allow stress or anxiety to reign in your heart. Receive wisdom and direction from the Holy Spirit, and your life will never be the same again.
Praying and trusting in the Holy Spirit,
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince F4b93d70-0cf3-4a41-a408-1249616a1c9e
P.S.
Remember to make plans to join me this November for the Grace Revolution USA Tour! I look forward to a powerful time of ministering God’s Word to you at these special events![/size]

“For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us…”

Romans 8:26, NKJV

Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince 45d350b4-5f71-4dde-989d-21a57ecf0f7b
Pray Powerful Prayers Through God’s Gift
Of Tongues

4-CD Audio Series
FOR YOUR GIFT OF ANY AMOUNT
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince 2e3d893c-0b5a-4111-9955-6613759f1682Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince 733e5a96-054c-42b4-b237-5fb914162f49
Praying With Power Package
Pray Powerful Prayers Through
God’s Gift Of Tongues

4-CD audio series

Prayer — How. What. Why.
2-DVD album

Spiritual Warfare softback book
FOR YOUR GIFT OF $70 OR MORE
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince 2e3d893c-0b5a-4111-9955-6613759f1682Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince 473b34da-6078-4a8f-8c5a-663df745eca9
Spirit-Led Living Collection
Pray Powerful Prayers Through
God’s Gift Of Tongues

4-CD audio series

Prayer — How. What. Why.
2-DVD album

Spiritual Warfare softback book
Spirit Led—Moving By Grace
In The Holy Spirit’s Gifts

6-DVD box set

FOR YOUR GIFT OF $175 OR MORE
Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince 2e3d893c-0b5a-4111-9955-6613759f1682

Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince Cf524410-16e8-4df0-aa9f-c4c0dd429c5a

JOIN US THIS NOVEMBER!

Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today!  By Joseph Prince E0e6f594-14fb-4abf-b2ee-5c75a3f650ce

Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Release the power of the Holy Spirit in your life today! By Joseph Prince
Page 1 of 1