God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed Vote_lcapOne Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed Voting_barOne Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed Vote_lcapOne Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed Voting_barOne Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed Empty
PostSubject: One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed   One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:59 am

One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed Hand-miracle-light-980736-freeimages
One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed
When you've done everything that's medically necessary to restore your health, this may be the reason why you haven't received the healing you've been praying for. (Charisma archives)

People suffer spiritually, emotionally, and physically from a lack of knowledge. A deficiency of knowledge, especially in God's Word, is destructive. God says through His prophet in Hosea 4:6a, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." He goes on to say that His people even reject it. They are unaware that everything that manifests in the physical world is an irrefutable result of spiritual occurrences around them. When it comes to partaking of the Word of God, many are malnourished.
They do not have the substance to live victoriously. This insufficiency of the supernatural power of God causes great damage to the body of Christ. It hinders God's miraculous intervention to reach His people. God wants us to understand His supernatural ways. And according to John 16:13 in the Amplified Version of the Bible, He sends His Truth-giving Spirit to guide us into all truth, including the revelation knowledge of the supernatural. Jesus shares the power source of this truth in John 8:31-32. He says, "If you remain in My word, then you are truly My disciples. You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
A woman in Los Angeles, CA was so bound from arthritis that she could not walk, stand, sit, or lie down without nonstop intense pain. There was no doctor, medicine, treatment, or therapy that could relieve her from this pain. This woman lived a life of misery, and lost her will to live.
The message of this particular healing service was about the power of forgiveness. And the truth of the Word that she heard me speak witnessed on the inside of her. Her friends carried her to the altar. When I saw her I asked her if she was ready to forgive the person that had hurt her. She said yes, she was ready.
She prayed, "Father God, forgive me for not dealing with my anger properly, and allowing it to turn into bitterness. I forgive my husband for his unfaithfulness, and I release him from my vengeance. And in doing so, I am free from the sin of bitterness and the physical effects it has on my body, and I can now boldly stand before Your throne of grace and make my petition for healing made known. I am free to receive Your healing power in me, in Jesus' name I pray, amen."
Instantly, she was released from the hideous results of bitterness, and her body was healed and made whole. In that moment as she stood before His throne of grace, her body straightened out, all the pain and swelling were gone, and her strength was returned.
She looked up at me and said, "The message is true, and I am free!"
The truth that this woman needed to hear was that of forgiveness. It was the key to unlock her healing and deliverance from arthritis that was destroying her body from the inside to the outside.
The Word of God says that bitterness dries up the bones (see Prov. 17:22).
What's inside the bones? Marrow. What is bone marrow? According to Medical News Today, "Bone marrow is soft, gelatinous tissue that fills the medullary cavities - the centers of bones. There are two types of bone marrow: red bone marrow (also known as myeloid tissue) and yellow bone marrow (fatty tissue).
"Both types of bone marrow are highly vascular and enriched with numerous blood vessels and capillaries.
"The bone marrow makes more than 200 billion new blood cells every day. Most blood cells in the body develop from cells in the bone marrow."
In simpler terms, marrow is a gelatin like fluid, and it produces red and yellow bone marrow. The red bone marrow helps your body produce blood, by making red blood cells. What's in the blood? Life is in the blood.
The Bible tells us that bitterness dries up the bones. It zaps the very life out of a person. I have seen in healing line after healing line when people suffering from arthritis will forgive those that have done them wrong, and release them from their bitterness that they are most often instantly healed and made whole. There is power to heal in forgiveness.
This is no coincidence, the Word of God is truth, and it clearly says concerning these matters:

• "A merry heart does good like a medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones" (Prov. 17:22).

• "For if you forgive men for their sins, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men for their sins, neither will your Father forgive your sins" (Matt. 6:14-15).

• "Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, outbursts, and blasphemies, with all malice, be taken away from you. And be kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God in Christ also forgave you" (Eph. 4:31-32).

• "For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who was in every sense tempted like we are, yet without sin. Let us then come with confidence to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need" (Heb. 4:15-16).

Steps to Forgiveness

• Make a quality decision today to forgive by faith.

• Repent from bitterness.

• Release the person that hurt you from your vengeance.

• And stand boldly before the throne of grace and ask the Father for what you have need of in Jesus' name.

Becky Dvorak is a healing minister and the Destiny Image author of DARE to Believe and Greater Than Magic. Visit her at http://authorbeckydvorak.com.

6:00PM EDT 7/29/2015 [url=http://www.charismamag.com/component/search/?searchword=Becky Dvorak&ordering=newest&searchphrase=exact&areas[0]=authors]BECKY DVORAK[/url]
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

One Reason You May Not Be Getting Healed
Page 1 of 1