God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK Vote_lcap3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK Voting_bar3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK Vote_lcap3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK Voting_bar3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now BECKY DVORAK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK Empty
PostSubject: 3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now BECKY DVORAK   3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 11:49 am

3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now
6:00PM EDT 7/24/2015 BECKY DVORAK

3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now 	BECKY DVORAK Girllistening
There are 3 ways that you hear His voice. And there are 3 voices that speak to us every day. Here's how to discern if God is speaking to you. (Charisma archives)
Faith hears into the realm of the supernatural. A well-trained spiritual ear will hear and know the voice of the Lord. Jesus says in John 10:27, "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." Notice He says that His sheep, not the lambs, hear His voice and follow Him.
What is the difference between sheep and lambs? Maturity. And it is mature faith that hears and recognizes the voice of the Shepherd, Jesus Christ our Lord, and will follow Him.
Spiritually speaking, maturity doesn't necessarily come with time or age. There are many in Christ who have been redeemed for many years, but yet they can only handle the milk and not the meat of the Word. They have to be bottle-fed, and are unable or unwilling to feed their own faith. Why? Carnality.  Unless we die to our sinful nature and selfish desires we cannot develop spiritually, and our spiritual senses, such as our ability to hear His voice, are stunted.
There are several ways that we hear the Lord speak to us.
[list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22.5022487640381px; line-height: 28.8028774261475px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]Through His Word.

[*]Through the inner voice.

[*]Through an audible voice.

[/list]
When we move out of religious duty and into actual relationship with the Lord, He will communicate with us while we fellowship with Him in His Word. It says in Psalm 119:105, "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path."
The inner voice is another way the Spirit speaks with us and is found in Isaiah 30:21: "Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, 'This is the way, walk in it,' whenever you turn to the right hand and when you turn to the left." This is one of the more common ways that He speaks to us.
I was traveling with a friend on a train in a foreign country and as we were chatting I heard the Lord say to me through the inner voice, "The man sitting across from you is following you." My friend was unaware what the Lord has just spoken to me. As she continued to speak, I looked up and sure enough this man had been following us.
He also will speak to us at times with an audible voice as He spoke to Moses in the burning bush (see Ex. 3:4). On different occasions the Lord has awakened me from my sleep by audibly whispering my name, "Becky." I can physically feel the breath of His voice in my ear, giving me clear instruction on what I am to do at that moment or revealing to me in the supernatural realm things that are taking place.
In 1 Samuel 3 we read about a young boy named Samuel who ca hear a voice calling out to him, but he does not recognize the voice speaking to him. It takes the maturity of Eli to teach him who is calling out to him and how to respond to the voice of the Lord.
It is of utmost importance that we train our spiritual ears to hear and recognize the voice of the Lord. To do so we must know the Word of God. The more we know the Word, the more we understand Him and His ways and we can protect ourselves from voices that would mislead us. The Lord will never compromise His Word. This is important when we learn to recognize His voice. Jesus says in Matthew 13:9, "He who has ears to hear, let him hear!"
There are three sources of voice that could possibly speak to our spiritual ears.
[list="box-sizing: border-box; margin-bottom: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22.5022487640381px; line-height: 28.8028774261475px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]
[*]The voice of God

[*]The voice of Satan

[*]The voice of human reasoning

[/list]
The voice of God is always honorable and faithful to the Word of God. It releases freedom to the hearer and never compromises the Word. In Hebrews 4:12 it says, "For the word of God is alive, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intents of the heart." In John 8:32 Jesus says, "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."
The voice of Satan is deceiving; it twists the Word of God just enough to make it sound appealing and accepting to the human flesh. In John 8:44b Jesus says concerning Satan: "He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
The voice of our human reasoning is based upon our five senses and our emotions and is limited to human intellect. It says in Proverbs 28:26a, "He who trusts in his own heart is a fool, but whoever walks wisely will be delivered."
A mature spiritual ear hears and knows the voice of our Lord; it protects us from misguiding voices and is trained to follow after the will of the Spirit of God in all situations.
To learn more about the senses of our faith read my book Greater Than Magic.
Becky Dvorak is a healing minister and the Destiny Image author of DARE to Believe and Greater Than Magic. You can find her at her website,authorbeckydvorak.com.
For the month of August we are celebrating the 40th anniversary of Charisma. Join us for giveaways each weekday, pages from our past, and more. We're including an anniversary special where you can get [url=https://secure.strangmagazines.com/~strangma/charisma/2015/40years/?utm_source=charismamag.com&utm_medium=article end]40 issues of Charisma for only $40![/url]
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

3 Ways God May Be Speaking to You Right Now BECKY DVORAK
Page 1 of 1