God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise Vote_lcapHow to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise Voting_barHow to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise Vote_lcapHow to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise Voting_barHow to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise Empty
PostSubject: How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise   How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:54 pm

Mike Bickle
How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise The-word-in-prayer
Don't live your life constantly compromising God's Word. (Lightstock )
Imagine this great tragedy: A woman walks with God for 40 years, fully saved, redeemed and following Christ. She comes before the throne at the resurrection, and for the first time, she realizes what she's missed.

She feels wave upon wave of pleasure flowing from the Son of God and says to herself, "I could have drunk from this well of spiritual delight every day on earth. I just had to encounter Your heart and Your beauty. Life would have been so much better! Everything would have changed, and I would have accomplished so much more."

Many Christians are like the woman I've described: They spend their days on earth believing that Jesus is harsh instead of tender, mad instead of glad and distant instead of affectionate. When they finally see Him as He truly is, they will be filled with regret at not having spent their time on earth radically pursuing His heart and reaping the amazing pleasures.

Beloved, we don't have to wait to experience these deep pleasures! God has ordained for the human heart to experience them even in this life. I'll go further and state that it's not optional for us to go on as generations have, without a transforming revelation of God's heart. In light of the mounting pressures at the end of the age, we can't afford NOT to drink of the pleasures of His heart. Our lives must overflow with constant delighted cries of, "O God, this is too good to be true; it's too magnificent to really be happening! But it IS true—beyond what I could hope for!"

We want these testimonies of worship and adoration to flow from our spirits now and not just in eternity. We desperately need hearts anchored and sustained by an outrageous love that comes from another world.

The present crisis in the body of Christ, in which many people never experience the love of God, stems from a false view of God. Instead of a God who is full of tenderness, gladness and desire, believers imagine a God who is filled with animosity toward them. This affects every single aspect of how they approach Him.

Think of it in practical terms. When you are forced to meet with someone who openly dislikes you, considers you a hypocrite, or is full of blame toward you, your spirit is guarded and closed. You can't relax. You count the minutes and look forward to leaving the person's presence.

This is how many of God's people live and worship. They lift hands and voices with guarded spirits and closed hearts. They try to live a devoted life of holiness while seeing God as harsh and menacing. They are unable to worship Him with open spirits because inside they feel rejected by Him as a hopeless hypocrite. They may use different words to describe this reality, but the pain is the same.

Perhaps you have felt it. You may sing, dance, speak in tongues and pray for others, but you do it with your heart gate latched shut and a sign that reads, "Do not disturb" hung on your spirit. You come before God as you would come before someone who despises you.

This common view of God produces churches full of believers who feel condemned. They see themselves as prisoners on spiritual probation, and they try so hard to get their acts together. Even when they worship they silently negotiate with God, "Give me one more chance, and I promise I will never ask for anything else again. Forgive me one more time, and I will never again sin the way I did before." They continuously try to create a loving motivation in God's heart.

Beloved, you and I cannot produce an argument good enough to change God's emotions toward us! His emotions are set and will not be altered. It's foolish to think we can cause Him to love us, but that's how many live—on the "wrong" side of God's emotions.

There is a cure for this problem, but first we must get real about the state of the body of Christ. Across the world today, many of God's people live in spiritual compromise. This is no secret to anyone who looks with honesty at the condition of the church. The crisis of backsliding stems from the false view of God's heart. But into the darkness, the Lord sends His words through the prophet Jeremiah:

"Return, O backsliding sons, says the Lord. For I am married to you. ... I will give you shepherds according to My heart, who shall feed you with knowledge and understanding" (Jer. 3:14-15).

What is God going to do to correct the backsliding? Beat everyone up? No, Jeremiah prophesied that in the end times, God would cause His people to return wholeheartedly by revealing our relationship to Him as a cherished bride. This heart-stopping truth will be enough to prod the church out of lethargy. The Lord will cry out through His prophets, saying, "Return ... for I am married to you."

This is the Lord's highest way of empowering people to walk in wholehearted holiness with Jesus: He introduces us to our marriage relationship with the Godhead. He invites us to fill our spirits with the understanding of Him as our Husband, the One who is merciful, glad-hearted, affectionate and beautiful. He beckons us to go on a journey that we might experience the power of this reality in our own being. And then, as a result of our personal encounter with Him, we will stop our backsliding, proclaim what He is like to others and lead them into their own experience with this fascinating, intimacy-loving Bridegroom God.

How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise After-Gods-Own-Heart-8426-WEBAdapted from After God's Own Heart by Mike Bickle, copyright 2004. Published by Charisma House. If your relationship with God has grown stale, perhaps it is because you don't understand His infinite, outrageous love for you. It's time to discover the happiness found in God's heart for you so your own heart can experience a glorious awakening. To order a copy of this book, click here.

PRAYER POWER FOR THE WEEK OF 7/13/2015

This week embrace a true view of God and recognize His infinite, outrageous love for you and others. Approach Him with confidence and pray for the thousands recently affected by recent increment weather, the economy and loss of loved ones. Ask God to intervene in the affairs of men, expose evil plots, dismantle terrorist groups and establish righteous governments throughout the world. As you remember Israel, the Middle East, and other nations of the world, pray for our own country, our president and the upcoming elections.  Jer. 3:14-15; I Tim. 2:1-8

To enrich your prayer life and learn how to strategically pray with power by using appropriate scriptures, we recommend the following sources by Apostle John Eckhardt: Prayers that Rout DemonsPrayers that Bring HealingPrayers that Release Heaven on Earth and Prayers that Break Curses
http://www.charismamag.com/blogs/power-up/14871-a-true-view-of-god

Last edited by Camille on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/
kellyniles

kellyniles

How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise   How to Live Out God's Word With No Compromise EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:55 pm

I enjoyed reading that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1