God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
The Bible is all about Jesus. Vote_lcapThe Bible is all about Jesus. Voting_barThe Bible is all about Jesus. Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
The Bible is all about Jesus. Vote_lcapThe Bible is all about Jesus. Voting_barThe Bible is all about Jesus. Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

The Bible is all about Jesus.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Bible is all about Jesus. Empty
PostSubject: The Bible is all about Jesus.   The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:17 pm

We are God’s beloved. God demonstrated this by freely giving up His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, and who-so-ever believes in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. God sacrificed His only Son Jesus, for you and me. When we catch a revelation of this truth, we are transformed by His grace from the inside out. That’s the beauty of believing and living in Daddy God’s love and grace!

We believe that the Old Testament details creation, Fall/Sin, God’s promised redemption of His people and the gradual unfolding of this plan, and still we can have a glimpse of Jesus everywhere in the Old Testament. The New Testament details God’s salvation of His church through the finished work of Christ alone. Jesus is the fulfillment of the Old Testament, the Prophet, Priest and King in the New Testament, and He’s returning soon to rule and reign forevermore. Christ was concealed in the Old, and Christ is revealed in the New.

Thus, the Bible is a book about Jesus, the beautiful Person. The bible is not about how to be a good man, but how to raise a dead man, alive in Jesus !

There’s no text in the Old or New Testament that can be preached as if Jesus has not lived, died and rose from the dead to forgive sinners and reconcile them to God. Jesus should be included in every sermon since He is the point of Scripture. By beholding Jesus in His Beauty, the listeners and readers are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord (2Co 3:18).

Joh 1:17  For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
Moses is merely a servant who was given two cold stone tablets, while Jesus is God’s beloved Son, and He came personally to bring Grace and Truth, because Jesus is the Truth, and Grace is a person, and His Name is Jesus Christ. Grace, Truth and Jesus Christ are one and inseparable.

Jesus is the center of the Bible, and the center of our life, marriage, family, and work. He wants to be in the center of every aspect of our life. Behold, even when Jesus died on the cross, He took the center position between 2 thieves. The thieves come to stead, kill, and destroy, But Jesus came to give us life and gives us more abundantly. Hallelujah.

http://liftingjesus.org/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: The Bible is all about Jesus    The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:54 pm

Good morning John,

My name is Lorri and I'd like to introduce myself. I am a new member of God's Way Christian Fellowship. I met Camille on another site and she invited me here to her forum. God bless her for doing that, as I was formerly so unhappy about being unable to connect with like-minded Christians and share God's Word with others in a positive way. This site is remarkable and I feel so fortunate to be here.

I read your posting about "The Bible is all about Jesus". I just wanted to say thank you for your teaching and for helping me understand that Jesus is really the center of our lives and in the entire Word of God, not just the New Testament. I also read your testimony and was inspired and awed about how God changed your life. Thank you so much for sharing with us your story.

Bless you for giving us the opportunity to learn about this message of salvation. Thank you kindly for the information you provided.

prosperity and happiness to you,
from a sister in Christ our Lord,
Lorri I love you
Back to top Go down
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

PostSubject: Trust in God    The Bible is all about Jesus. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:32 pm

The Bible is all about Jesus. Online2
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bible is all about Jesus.   The Bible is all about Jesus. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bible is all about Jesus.
Page 1 of 1