God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins Vote_lcapGod Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins Voting_barGod Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins Vote_lcapGod Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins Voting_barGod Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins Empty
PostSubject: God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins   God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Heb 10:17  then He adds, “THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE.”

When I was a young Christian, I was taught by my old pastor whose look was always like being baptized in “tong yam soup” so sour & grinned, that when we die, and if we managed to go heaven, then God will show everyone in heaven the video clipping of my entire life, entitled: “This Was Your Life”. In that tract, it said that God will replay your entire life, including all your sins, on a huge video screen for all the angels and other saints to watch! The idea that God was making such a video of my life with the intention of screening it for everyone to watch used to make me feel awful and condemned before God. How could I ever stand boldly in His presence? And how was I going to face my loved ones and Christian friends in heaven? So embarrassing to be a Christian ! Myself I ran away from all these religion shame, called Christianity ?!

I was a nervous wreck, thinking about all my sins that God was recording down, until I read this in the Bible: “Blessed is the man to whom the Lord shall not impute sin.” (Romans 4:8 Hallelujah! I jumped for joy when I found out that God was not counting my sins against me, and that He has given me something called “non-imputation of sins”!

My friend, the reason that God does not impute any of our sins to us is that He has already imputed all of them to the body of His Son Jesus when He hung on the cross 2,000 years ago. Not only that, when God punished His Son for our sins, He caused the curse of the law to fall stroke by stroke upon Jesus’ entire body until every curse had been fully satisfied. And, not only that Jesus took all the curses, but He also took all our shame, as He was stripped naked and put into public shame and humiliation, that the bible said in Mat 27:35  Then they crucified Him, and divided His garments, casting lots, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet: “THEY DIVIDED MY GARMENTS AMONG THEM, AND FOR MY CLOTHING THEY CAST LOTS.”  That is why we have been redeemed from the curse of the law. (Gal 3:13  Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO HANGS ON A TREE”); and That is why, instead of imputing sin to us, God imputes righteousness! (2Co 5:21  For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.)

God wants us to know that our sins and lawless deeds He will remember no more. The words “no more” in the original Greek text carry a strong double-negative meaning. In other words, God is saying, “No way, by no means, will I ever remember your sins again!” Heb 8:12 FOR I WILL BE MERCIFUL TO THEIR UNRIGHTEOUSNESS, AND THEIR SINS AND THEIR LAWLESS DEEDS I WILL REMEMBER NO MORE."
Heb 8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Beloved, since God says that He will remember your sins no more, why do you still remember them? Or for that matter, your spouse’s or neighbors’ sins? What God has thrown away, why do you still want to keep it? God does not want you to be conscious of sins because He is not. So rejoice! Come to Him boldly and expect Him to show you mercy and grace because He remembers your sins no more!

http://liftingjesus.org/

Last edited by John_M on Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: God Forgives and Forgets ALL Our Sins -   God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:17 pm

Good morning, John

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this teaching! I remember also when I was a young Christian, I was very distressed about having my 'sins' displayed for all to see. I was ashamed and did not want everyone to know about everything wrong that I did in my earthly life. It was something I had carried around for far too long.

And, as you've reminded us here in your testimony, Jesus took ALL our sins upon Himself, never to be remembered again. They remain on the cross and stay there. Jesus has redeemed us from our former selves, to be pure and righteous enough to be reconciled to our Father through His act of Grace. Amen!

Thank you, John. This teaching is tremendous. I hope everyone here reads it and thinks about how important it is to us to be able to move forward in our new life in Christ.

prosperity and happiness to you,
Lorri I love you
Back to top Go down
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

PostSubject: Why not Live , He died for you?   God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:29 pm

God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins Diedforyou
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins   God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:23 pm

John, thanks for this powerful message it has uplifted my soul and mind to know the Lord loves us more than we can imagine. It brought to mind that not only does He forgive and forget “You will cast all our sins into the depths of the sea." –Micah 7:19

When we ask God to forgive us, He takes whatever sin, whatever iniquity, we are bringing with us and He takes those things, conquers them for us and brings them into subjection, then He throws them away into the depths of the sea! Amen brethren! Now that is something to get up and shout about! God throws our sins away as trash!

Praise the Lord for He is great and greatly to be praised!!!!

Abundant blessings, Linda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins   God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins Empty

Back to top Go down

God Forgives and Forgets ALL your sins
Page 1 of 1