God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
Bible Verses About Peace EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
Bible Verses About Peace EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
Bible Verses About Peace EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
Bible Verses About Peace EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
Bible Verses About Peace EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
Bible Verses About Peace EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
Bible Verses About Peace EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
Bible Verses About Peace EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
Bible Verses About Peace EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
Bible Verses About Peace Vote_lcapBible Verses About Peace Voting_barBible Verses About Peace Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
Bible Verses About Peace Vote_lcapBible Verses About Peace Voting_barBible Verses About Peace Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Bible Verses About Peace EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Bible Verses About Peace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

Bible Verses About Peace Empty
PostSubject: Bible Verses About Peace   Bible Verses About Peace EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:29 am

Bible Verses About Peace

Bible verses related to Peace from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed [are] the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

2 Thessalonians 3:16 - Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord [be] with you all.

John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

1 Peter 3:11 - Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Romans 12:18 - If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.

Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep [him] in perfect peace, [whose] mind [is] stayed [on thee]: because he trusteth in thee.

John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Hebrews 12:14 - Follow peace with all [men], and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Philippians 4:9 - Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

Isaiah 12:2 - Behold, God [is] my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH [is] my strength and [my] song; he also is become my salvation.

Romans 15:13 - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Proverbs 12:20 - Deceit [is] in the heart of them that imagine evil: but to the counsellors of peace [is] joy.

Romans 8:6 - For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.

1 Peter 3:9-11 - Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. (Read More...)

James 2:14-24 - What [doth it] profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? (Read More...)

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

1 Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: (Read More...)

Isaiah 54:10 - For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.

Philemon 1:3 - Grace to you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 14:17 - For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

Psalms 119:127 - Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.

1 Thessalonians 5:15 - See that none render evil for evil unto any [man]; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all [men].

Colossians 3:15 - And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

Galatians 5:22 - But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Proverbs 16:7 - When a man's ways please the LORD, he maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Psalms 4:8 - I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

1 Peter 3:9 - Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

James 3:18 - And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

1 Timothy 2:1-2 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men; (Read More...)

Romans 12:17-21 - Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. (Read More...)

Ecclesiastes 4:6 - Better [is] an handful [with] quietness, than both the hands full [with] travail and vexation of spirit.

Proverbs 17:1 - Better [is] a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than an house full of sacrifices [with] strife.

Leviticus 19:18 - Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.

Romans 14:19 - Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.

Romans 12:17 - Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.

Psalms 120:6 - My soul hath long dwelt with him that hateth peace.

Luke 2:14 - Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Psalms 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Isaiah 32:17 - And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Proverbs 3:24 - When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

Romans 15:33 - Now the God of peace [be] with you all. Amen.

John 7:38 - He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

Isaiah 54:13 - And all thy children [shall be] taught of the LORD; and great [shall be] the peace of thy children.

Psalms 73:26 - My flesh and my heart faileth: [but] God [is] the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 Timothy 1:2 - Unto Timothy, [my] own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, [and] peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord.

Colossians 1:20 - And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, [I say], whether [they be] things in earth, or things in heaven.

Galatians 3:28 - There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

John 20:19 - Then the same day at evening, being the first [day] of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace [be] unto you.

Proverbs 3:13-18 - Happy [is] the man [that] findeth wisdom, and the man [that] getteth understanding. (Read More...)

Psalms 34:14 - Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

1 Peter 3:10 - For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

James 4:1-2 - From whence [come] wars and fightings among you? [come they] not hence, [even] of your lusts that war in your members? (Read More...)

James 1:8 - A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways.

Titus 1:4 - To Titus, [mine] own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, [and] peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

2 Timothy 1:2 - To Timothy, [my] dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, [and] peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Isaiah 57:2 - He shall enter into peace: they shall rest in their beds, [each one] walking [in] his uprightness.

James 3:17 - But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

James 1:6-9 - But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. (Read More...)

1 Timothy 5:8 - But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

1 Timothy 1:1-20 - Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, [which is] our hope; (Read More...)

Romans 5:1 - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:

Mark 13:11 - But when they shall lead [you], and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 12:25 - And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:

Matthew 10:22 - And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 6:34 - Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof.

Matthew 6:31 - Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?

Matthew 6:25-34 - Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? (Read More...)

Malachi 2:5 - My covenant was with him of life and peace; and I gave them to him [for] the fear wherewith he feared me, and was afraid before my name.

Jeremiah 33:6 - Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

Isaiah 55:12 - For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap [their] hands.

Isaiah 53:4-5 - Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. (Read More...)

Isaiah 48:18 - O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 9:2-6 - The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined. (Read More...)

Proverbs 20:3 - [It is] an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

Job 5:23 - For thou shalt be in league with the stones of the field: and the beasts of the field shall be at peace with thee.

James 2:14 - What [doth it] profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

Hebrews 12:4 - Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

Hebrews 2:11 - For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified [are] all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,

2 Corinthians 7:1 - Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

Romans 13:4 - For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to [execute] wrath upon him that doeth evil.

John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Matthew 10:19 - But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

Haggai 2:9 - The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the LORD of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 60:20 - Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended.

Isaiah 53:5 - But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 32:18 - And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;

Isaiah 11:13 - The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.

Isaiah 2:4 - And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Proverbs 17:14 - The beginning of strife [is as] when one letteth out water: therefore leave off contention, before it be meddled with.

Proverbs 15:17 - Better [is] a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith.

Psalms 103:1-5 - ([A Psalm] of David.) Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, [bless] his holy name. (Read More...)

Psalms 73:25 - Whom have I in heaven [but thee]? and [there is] none upon earth [that] I desire beside thee.

Psalms 17:15 - As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Esther 10:3 - For Mordecai the Jew [was] next unto king Ahasuerus, and great among the Jews, and accepted of the multitude of his brethren, seeking the wealth of his people, and speaking peace to all his seed.

Genesis 32:24 - And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0

Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Bible Verses About Peace
Page 1 of 1