God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
Scripturess on Godly Hope EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
Scripturess on Godly Hope EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
Scripturess on Godly Hope EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
Scripturess on Godly Hope EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
Scripturess on Godly Hope EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
Scripturess on Godly Hope EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
Scripturess on Godly Hope EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
Scripturess on Godly Hope EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
Scripturess on Godly Hope EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
Scripturess on Godly Hope Vote_lcapScripturess on Godly Hope Voting_barScripturess on Godly Hope Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
Scripturess on Godly Hope Vote_lcapScripturess on Godly Hope Voting_barScripturess on Godly Hope Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
WhiteHorse79
TheKanonHara
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Scripturess on Godly Hope EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Scripturess on Godly Hope

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

Scripturess on Godly Hope Empty
PostSubject: Scripturess on Godly Hope   Scripturess on Godly Hope EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:27 am

Bible Verses About Hope

Bible verses related to Hope from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance - Sort By Book Order

Romans 12:12 - Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

Romans 15:13 - Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Romans 5:2-5 - By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. (Read More...)

Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he [it is] that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Psalms 39:7 - And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope [is] in thee.

1 Corinthians 13:13 - And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

Proverbs 10:28 - The hope of the righteous [shall be] gladness: but the expectation of the wicked shall perish.

Mark 9:23 - Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things [are] possible to him that believeth.

Proverbs 13:12 - Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but [when] the desire cometh, [it is] a tree of life.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.

Romans 8:24 - For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

Psalms 71:14 - But I will hope continually, and will yet praise thee more and more.

Proverbs 23:18 - For surely there is an end; and thine expectation shall not be cut off.

Hebrews 11:1 - Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Romans 8:25 - But if we hope for that we see not, [then] do we with patience wait for [it].

Psalms 71:5 - For thou [art] my hope, O Lord GOD: [thou art] my trust from my youth.

Psalms 43:5 - Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, [who is] the health of my countenance, and my God.

1 John 4:18 - There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

Psalms 33:18 - Behold, the eye of the LORD [is] upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

Job 14:7-9 - For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease. (Read More...)

1 Peter 3:15 - But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and [be] ready always to [give] an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

2 Corinthians 3:12 - Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Psalms 38:15 - For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.

Psalms 9:18 - For the needy shall not alway be forgotten: the expectation of the poor shall [not] perish for ever.

Lamentations 3:24 - The LORD [is] my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

Galatians 5:5 - For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Romans 8:24-25 - For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? (Read More...)

Zechariah 9:12 - Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare [that] I will render double unto thee;

Proverbs 24:14 - So [shall] the knowledge of wisdom [be] unto thy soul: when thou hast found [it], then there shall be a reward, and thy expectation shall not be cut off.

Hebrews 6:18-19 - That by two immutable things, in which [it was] impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: (Read More...)

Titus 3:7 - That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

2 Corinthians 4:18 - While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen [are] temporal; but the things which are not seen [are] eternal.

Luke 1:37 - For with God nothing shall be impossible.

Psalms 32:1-11 - ([A Psalm] of David, Maschil.) Blessed [is he whose] transgression [is] forgiven, [whose] sin [is] covered. (Read More...)

Psalms 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Hebrews 6:19 - Which [hope] we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

Hebrews 6:18 - That by two immutable things, in which [it was] impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

Hebrews 6:11 - And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Philippians 4:8 - Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

Romans 15:4 - For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.

Acts 24:15 - And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Mark 5:36 - As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, Be not afraid, only believe.

Lamentations 3:21 - This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

1 John 3:3 - And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

1 Peter 1:13 - Wherefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and hope to the end for the grace that is to be brought unto you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;

Ephesians 6:17 - And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Ephesians 4:4 - [There is] one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Romans 5:4 - And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Acts 26:8 - Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

Acts 24:14 - But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:

Acts 23:6 - But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cried out in the council, Men [and] brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead I am called in question.

Acts 4:13 - Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.

Joel 3:16 - The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD [will be] the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Isaiah 42:4 - He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

Psalms 127:5 - Happy [is] the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.

Psalms 119:116 - Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.

Psalms 119:81 - CAPH. My soul fainteth for thy salvation: [but] I hope in thy word.

Psalms 119:74 - They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.

Psalms 119:49 - ZAIN. Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.

Psalms 33:22 - Let thy mercy, O LORD, be upon us, according as we hope in thee.

Psalms 16:9 - Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

1 Thessalonians 1:3 - Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;

Colossians 1:5 - For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

Philippians 1:20 - According to my earnest expectation and [my] hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but [that] with all boldness, as always, [so] now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether [it be] by life, or by death.

Ephesians 2:12 - That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:

Ephesians 1:18 - The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Romans 15:4-5 - For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. (Read More...)

Romans 12:1-2 - I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service. (Read More...)

Romans 5:3-5 - And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; (Read More...)

Romans 5:1-21 - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: (Read More...)

Romans 4:18 - Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

Acts 28:20 - For this cause therefore have I called for you, to see [you], and to speak with [you]: because that for the hope of Israel I am bound with this chain.

Acts 16:1-40 - Then came he to Derbe and Lystra: and, behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timotheus, the son of a certain woman, which was a Jewess, and believed; but his father [was] a Greek: (Read More...)

Acts 6:2 - Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples [unto them], and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of God, and serve tables.

Proverbs 14:32 - The wicked is driven away in his wickedness: but the righteous hath hope in his death.

Psalms 119:127 - Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.

Psalms 78:5-7 - For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children: (Read More...)

Psalms 27:13 - [I had fainted], unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.

Job 27:8 - For what [is] the hope of the hypocrite, though he hath gained, when God taketh away his soul?

Job 8:13 - So [are] the paths of all that forget God; and the hypocrite's hope shall perish:

1 Peter 1:21 - Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

1 Peter 1:3 - Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Hebrews 6:10-12 - For God [is] not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. (Read More...)

Hebrews 3:6 - But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.

1 Timothy 1:1 - Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the commandment of God our Saviour, and Lord Jesus Christ, [which is] our hope;

2 Thessalonians 2:16 - Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given [us] everlasting consolation and good hope through grace,

1 Thessalonians 5:8 - But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

Colossians 1:27 - To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Colossians 1:23 - If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and [be] not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, [and] which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

1 Corinthians 15:19 - If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

Acts 26:7 - Unto which [promise] our twelve tribes, instantly serving [God] day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.

Titus 2:13 - Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Zechariah 9:5 - Ashkelon shall see [it], and fear; Gaza also [shall see it], and be very sorrowful, and Ekron; for her expectation shall be ashamed; and the king shall perish from Gaza, and Ashkelon shall not be inhabited.
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Scripturess on Godly Hope
Page 1 of 1