God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC Vote_lcapMARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC Voting_barMARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC Vote_lcapMARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC Voting_barMARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC Empty
PostSubject: MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC   MARTIAL ARTS - DOORWAY TO THE DEMONIC EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 5:48 pm

by Allan Ramussen

The title Martial Arts bears some examination. The word "Martial" speaks of "appropriate for warfare" or "suitable for warfare." The most popular Martial Arts are derived from techniques developed in the East. They are referred to as "Arts" because they are not merely combat or fitness techniques, but they are also an expression of eastern spiritual philosophy, which is diametrically opposed to Christianity.

A demonstration of Karate

Martial Arts have become as well known in our society as have New Age therapies and healing remedies. While at first glance they seem poles apart, to the Christian, they both have a ‘fatal flaw.’ That flaw is the fact that they both present a doorway to the demonic realm of demon & occult power and possession, and they do so by the very seductive means of offering perfectly good reasons, on the surface at least, as to why people should get involved with them.

With New Age medicine, there is the lure of good health and healing, which any reasonable person would greatly desire. With Martial Arts there is the benefit of self-defense as well as fitness. The danger of New Age holistic medicine and healing therapies has already been covered by articles in the August and October 2005 editions of The Omega Times. This article deals specifically with Martial Arts.

Barry Smith writes in his book "Second Warning" words that are more than worthwhile repeating, and I couldn’t say them any better –

Martial Arts are demonic.
As you bow to the picture of the master, you bow to the spirit of violence that is in that man.
As you do your deep breathing exercises, you breathe in an eastern spirit of violence. Your breath is actually reserved for the Spirit of God.
The continual longing for someone to attack you, comes from this proud spirit of violence that inhabits you, upon your clear invitation.
When Barry presented this list in Thailand one time, there was strong vocal disagreement with what he said, so he gave his own challenge. He invited the Chinese Black Belt Master in the village to come and chop a concrete block, but as he was about to do so, Barry said he would bind up the violent devil in him in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ causing the Black Belt Master to smash his hand on the block. The messenger returned to Barry and the group saying "He won’t come." Barry said, "Of course he won’t because the spirit in him knows what I am saying is true." Every time a blow is struck, it is accompanied by a loud cry, which is the activation of the power of the violent spirit within.

The great attraction to those who go fully into Martial Art training is that they gain a power and a strength which is beyond human ability. This is the "honey that attracts the bee." Unfortunately the cost of this is demonic oppression or possession, because that is where the supernatural strength comes from. The devotees of Martial Arts are unaware of this, but it will cost them dearly in other ways.

Some are possessed by paranoia and fear, when you would think they would be at peace through feeling safe. Others are ruined by being unable to maintain relationships involving real love because their character has been perverted by the spirit of violence.

ORIGINS OF MARTIAL ARTS

Most of the well-known Martial Arts originated in just 3 nations.

CHINA – Karate, Tai chi, Kung Fu.
JAPAN – Jujitsu, Kendo, Aikido, Karate(developed to a higher level), judo.
KOREA – Tae Kwon Do
All the Chinese Arts developed out of the Shao Lin Monastery. The spiritual roots are found in Taoism. The basic concept is that new entrants are taught there is a power, the Ch’i, which is in every person, and this power can be developed through practice. This force is two-fold.

On one hand it can be sent to any part of the body to help the body withstand the blows of an attacker. As training progresses, he is taught to project this force outside of his body with the purpose of injuring his attacker. Here the spiritual lie begins. The trainee believes they have access and control of special powers, when in fact those powers are in control of him. It is these special powers which allow bricks, concrete blocks and tiles to be smashed by bare hands without injury.

Many young people are turning to Martial Arts today as a means of selfdefense in an increasingly violent society. We have been asked the question as to whether this is wrong if the Martial Arts instructors teach only techniques and not philosophy.

Unfortunately, this is just wishful thinking. The entry into most occult philosophies is practice. The student is instructed to follow his master or Guru in obedience. All judgements of conscience are to be suspended. When beneficial results follow, he or she will press in further. At the same time, he or she will receive warnings about the danger of turning back.

It is impossible to enter into mainstream Martial Art training without eventually being confronted by the "Ch’i" factor, whereby as already mentioned, if that is not embraced, the student will never be able to advance, because this latent energy which is obtained from outside of the human ability is the engine room that powers each Martial Art discipline.

My own son was involved in Kung Fu. My wife and I began to actively pray against the snare we felt our son was getting into, especially when he arrived home with the "Guan" or long pole and uniform. Soon we gained some headway as his work began to take over from what had been his spare time. Then the avalanche of phone calls from the instructors began, to the point of pestering him. There is no doubt in my mind the enemy lays a snare for the innocent, to draw them into a philosophy which no Christian should touch with a barge pole. He has since shared with me they were taught immediately that the ‘Ch’i’ was the only way to project all the energy into the business end of the weapon, to gain maximum results. It is one thing to write informatively on a subject, but it is far more powerful to share experientially. To that end, I approached a good friend who was heavily into Martial Arts to ask him some questions. His involvement was in Tae Kwon Do, Street fighting, Boxing, and Mui Tai full contact kick boxing.

On speaking with him, he agreed that the above observations written here are a correct description of the spiritual side of Martial Arts. A little of his testimony appears below before I record a set of questions and answers. My friend must remain anonymous because of issues which still exist, which if identity was revealed could place him in very real danger.

My friend did weapon fighting as well, carrying a butterfly knife and a nunchuck. When confronted, he always asked whether they really wanted to fight him, because he said he felt invincible. Inside of him was such hatred for people, and this was matched only by a fear of losing, so he played for keeps. He fought against Judo and Karate black belt exponents, beating them easily, and was banned from night clubs because he took out the bouncers for something to do. Interestingly, the main weapon he employed was inflicting fear into people.

Tools of the trade Nunchucks and Butterfly Knife

No fear or repercussions were felt by him. He would take on groups without thinking about it. He told me the euphoria of the power that could be unleashed was like a drug, and the fear in others was something he would feed off. His own fear and paranoia came later, when he was no longer in prime condition.

In his own words, he became like a machine, with mind and body finely tuned as one. Before he made a move he would "visualize" it, and if someone was planning a move against him, he was able to react and shut them down before they even began. That level of awareness came from serious meditation and training, 7 days a week, both physically and mentally.

Interestingly, my friend got into Martial Arts because he was always getting beaten up himself. But the further he went, the more it became an obsession, with the hunted becoming the hunter! These are some questions I asked him to answer –

Q Is it possible to go into Martial arts and stay permanently immune from the spiritual and power aspects?
A No - Because power corrupts!

Q Was it difficult to harness the latent aggression?
A Very hard, because the aggression controlled you. It was very hard to stay calm, even in normal conversation.

Q Did you have peace? Did you sleep well while you were into Martial Arts?
A No, because the body was hyper, ready for action 24 hours a day.

Q We printed a letter in the June OT from a subscriber in the UK who was concerned about her son entering Martial Arts. Is it possible for a young person to undertake training without getting caught up in the spiritual and the power-trip side of things?
A No. When you enter training, you bow to the instructor. You bow to the flag. They teach you to focus, which is meditation, and to harness the Ch’i, the power within. This cannot do anything else but open you up to the occult.

Q Did it affect relationships and the way you saw people?
A Yes. I would look at a complete stranger across the street and tell my friends I could decimate him. When they said "Why would you want to do that, you don’t even know him?" I said, "Because I can!"

Q Does that mean you had little or no conscience?
A None at all. To feel sorry would be a sign of weakness.

Q Did the training finally give you the ability to apply lethal force?
A Absolutely! I could kill by just using 2 fingers if I chose.

Q Looking back, were you sane at the time?
A Logic, good judgement and commonsense were gone – I was like a machine, not a human.

My friend now holds a responsible position in the employ of State Government. It would be fair to say that rescue came by prayer and entry into Christian life. If you, or your friends, desire to learn self-defence or become extra-fit, may we suggest you find an avenue to do this outside of Martial Arts – it’s simply not the answer.

Allan Rasmussen, 1 Dec 2005
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1