God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
MINISTERING SPIRITS EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
MINISTERING SPIRITS EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
MINISTERING SPIRITS EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
MINISTERING SPIRITS EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
MINISTERING SPIRITS EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
MINISTERING SPIRITS EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
MINISTERING SPIRITS EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
MINISTERING SPIRITS EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
MINISTERING SPIRITS EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
MINISTERING SPIRITS Vote_lcapMINISTERING SPIRITS Voting_barMINISTERING SPIRITS Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
MINISTERING SPIRITS Vote_lcapMINISTERING SPIRITS Voting_barMINISTERING SPIRITS Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
MINISTERING SPIRITS EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

MINISTERING SPIRITS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

MINISTERING SPIRITS Empty
PostSubject: MINISTERING SPIRITS   MINISTERING SPIRITS EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:02 pm

MINISTERING SPIRITS

By: Mary E. Adams

It is sometimes difficult when we find ourselves seemingly misplaced. Our plans often are overturned by God's...which fit into His will.

Such was the case with the Apostle Paul. Shut up in prison, he could not be out evangelizing and establishing churches, but it was during those times that he wrote epistles which now comprise most of the New Testament...revelations of truth upon which we base our faith in the Lord. Paul surely prayed for God to help, and it would have been easy for God to send his angel to release Paul, but He didn't...there was a more pressing need for Paul to write. "Not my will, but Thine be done".

During these past months, I have had some exciting times...in solitude. It is when we are still long enough, we can know God in another deeper revelation of His truth. Like looking into a kaleidoscope, we must allow ourselves time to turn the barrel and aim toward the light to see that truly, we only know "in part." Such has been my experience with prayer. I thought I knew about all there was to know on this subject, having read hundreds of books and listened to many sermons regarding our need to pray, and myself having had many, many wonderful answers and miraculous manifestations. Yet God knew I needed a deeper enlightenment, and it could only come as I was put aside for a season so He might teach me. What I will share with you, my dear friends, might be something you already know....but possibly you were like me, needing to gather up the loose ends and strip away my fragile shell of faith in order to walk the way I always wished for, but thought unobtainable. I pray you will share my joy at this discovery of mine.

ANSWERS COME IN RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS

Hebrews 1:14 says about angels, "Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?" Ministering spirits! Jesus had angels come and minister to him after his 40 days of fasting and temptation. And it was during this time that the devil had brought up the subject of angels when he suggested Jesus prove a quote from Psalm 91:11 by leaping off the pinnacle of the temple: "He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone." Of course Jesus replied, "Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God." All of us, at one time or another, go through trials in which we stand upon His Word for our healing or for a deliverance of some kind. It is during these times that Satan taunts us the most...for he seeks to destroy our faith in God.

But our subject is on these ministering spirits Paul talked about in Hebrews. The Bible tells us plainly that God gives them "charge" over us...this word meaning "to command". This same powerful Psalm 91 gives us four requirements we must meet for these ministering spirits to receive such a "charge": We must 1. Dwell (or live) in His secret place. (verse 1 and 2)., Make God our refuge (verse 9). 3. Set our love upon Him (verse 14) and 4., call upon Him (verse 15).

DAVID

In Psalm 35, David cried unto the Lord concerning his enemies who relentlessly persecuted him. "They rewarded me evil for good...when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting...I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother. But in mine adversity they rejoiced...with hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth...Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions."

David was in the midst of great anguish in his prayer. He cried to the Lord, "let them be as chaff before the wind, and let the angel of the Lord chase them...let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them, for without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul..."

DANIEL

The psalmist David wrote in Psalm 34:6: "This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them."

A host of angels surround each of us who know Him and walk in His ways...but, as I have come to understand, they only respond to a "charge" from our heavenly Father in response to His will AND OUR PRAYERS!

We find a good example of this in the book of Daniel, when Daniel prayed for God to reveal something to him, and twenty one days later the angel of God appeared to him and said these words: "Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand and chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words."

The angel went on to explain that he had been sent, but had a mighty battle to fight with the prince of the kingdom of Persia...a HEAVENLY BATTLE! How many times do we pray, yet when the answers to do not come soon, we literally abandon the angels of God? As James says, "he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea, driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive anything of the Lord."

In another instance, Daniel was preserved in a den of lions, but the very next day the king found him unhurt. "My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lion's mouth, that they have not hurt me." By praying for God to protect him with his angels, Daniel was not touched.

Neither were the three Hebrew children, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego destroyed in the fiery furnace. King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished to see "four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they were not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. He cried out, "Blessed be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego who hath sent his angel and delivered his servants that trusted in him.."

ABRAHAM

Abraham knew much about angels. When sending his servant to find a wife for his son Isaac, the servant was very apprehensive he might make a mistake. But Abraham told him: "The Lord God of heaven shall send his angel before thee, and thou shalt take a wife unto my son from thence." How did Abraham know this? Because he had prayed and asked the Lord to send His angel to guide his servant, and he knew God would do it!

ELISHA

Elisha's servant was fearful as he saw the Syrian army compassing the city. But Elisha had prayed. He knew what unseen presence was about them. He asked the Lord to open his servant's eyes to see what he saw. "Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them." Elisha knew he could pray, and the ministering spirits would respond. "And the Lord opened his servant's eyes to behold that the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha."

PETER

Prayer was made for Peter "without ceasing" when he was shut up in prison, sleeping between two soldiers and bound with two chains! "And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison; and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands." Peter was led past the first and second ward, then to an iron gate which opened by itself and released him into the street a free man.

Jesus was well acquainted with the ministering spirits that surrounded him. When Peter drew his sword to defend Jesus, he was told to put up his weapon. "Thinkest thou that I cannot now pray to my Father, and he shall presently give me more than twelve legions of angels?"

As I studied these things, I realized that my prayers had often failed to ask God to order His ministering angels to do their work. I had assumed it was an automatic thing. Didn't they encamp around me? Yes, but waiting for His orders...a "charge" from God. And the element I was missing? My legal right to ask, as an heir of salvation, they be sent forth with God's command.

And so I began to do a little experimentation.

On the day of our first big snowfall, I had to drive 40 miles into Anchorage on slick, icy roads. So I got into my car, prayed, and asked the Lord to dispatch his angels to protect me, my friend who went with me, and my car...to deliver us there and back with no harm. It so happened we picked the worst road to get onto the highway. It was clogged with fishtailing, slipping cars and trucks. One was completely upside down...but we inched along safely until we reached the highway. And then...a sand truck pulled in front of us, as if ORDERED and TIMED to be on the worst part of the highway...across the river bridges, and to drive IN FRONT OF US! We followed that large truck until it ran out of sand. No skidding, no sliding, no danger at all. The rest of the trip we saw seven vehicles in the ditch, many others sliding around...but not us! We drove there safely coming and going. I am convinced it was the angels that preserved us.

Again, we had an urgent email from a missionary-friend in Guatemala. She and her family were about to leave for the States and were coming to Alaska, but vouchers for their airfare had been lost or misplaced. They could not come without them! Immediately I went once again and asked God to dispatch his angels to find them and get them into their hands. I somehow KNEW God would do it! I was so convinced of it, that on our Wednesday night prayer service, our Pastor mentioned we should pray for their vouchers. My immediate reaction stunned even myself, "there is no need...I have prayed and God's angels are taking care of it!" I was not trying to be arrogant...it was just that my faith had grabbed hold of this thing and I believed it was already done...and if the vouchers did not come, then God had another plan that was better than ours! And sure enough...it happened! Two days later another email came. The vouchers had been located!

This was beginning to be fun! So last Tuesday I again had to go into Anchorage...to the military base. As I was waiting around, I began to think about a tooth that had been bothering me. I wondered if they might take a look at it for me and I would save money going to a dentist in Wasilla. They did. The dentist was a very nice man, but after examining my tooth he told me it was loose and needed to come out. I thought to myself, "No, I will once again ask for my ministering angels to be charged with this situation...I needed that tooth!"

And so I did...while waiting for the x-ray. As soon as it was developed, the dentist looked at it and said, "Wow! Look at this! There is a wisdom tooth underneath that seems to be causing the problem. But the root is very long and intact. Perhaps I can scrape under the gums and it would be okay". And so he did. I had no pain whatsoever...and I still have my tooth! Hallelujah!

So now my prayers have changed dramatically. I have learned a great lesson. Now I can pray just like Jesus prayed when He stood at Lazarus' tomb: "Father, I thank thee that thou hast heard me. And I knew that thou hearest me always..." He hears us! And we can say, like Jesus, "Be of good cheer!" truly knowing nothing is impossible with Him. And when we pray for His perfect will, the outcome cannot possibly ever be anything less than good...whether we see it as good or not.

This assurance has increased my faith immeasurably over these past few weeks. I no longer think of my prayers as being answered on a "maybe" proposition. If I have asked Him to command His angels in behalf of my prayers, and if He, in His great wisdom does not have a better plan in mind...then they will most certainly do their job! I might sometimes have to wait a bit, as Daniel. But they are nevertheless fighting and battling to get to me and "come for my words." The only way I could possibly lose, was to quit believing.

Friend, are you discouraged at the battle raging in your life? Do you face an uncertain future with overwhelming problems? Have you suffered unjustly when those you tried to help became your enemy? Our ministering spirits, our angels, are surrounding you this very moment...but they need an assignment. Once you have met the requirements, submitted to God's will, ask that the angels of God be charged with answering your prayer.

Then wait patiently and see what happens.

Mary E. Adams

DEAR READER: Thank you for taking the time to read this. If it has ministered hope, encouragement or insight to you in any way, would you please take the time to send Mary Adams a quick E-mail at meamin@mtaonline.net and share the blessing with her? She would love to hear from you!

If you would like to be reconciled to God today, please click here to learn how you can do that.

We are so thankful to God in how He is using this website and the many other aspects of this ministry to touch lives around the world. The prayers and gifts of God's people help make this ministry possible. If you have been blessed by this website, would you pray about making a donation to this ministry? No gift is too small or insignificant, and all gifts are so greatly appreciated. We are supported solely by the free-will offerings of those who desire to be used in helping us reach out with the love of Jesus Christ. You can click on the donate button below, or send your gift to: Precious Testimonies, P.O. Box 516, Jenison, MI 49429.

Precious Testimonies is a non-denominational 501-C-3 ministry, and financial gifts to this ministry are tax-deductible. Inquiries are welcome about the use of ministry funds. We purpose to be a ministry of utmost integrity, being transparent and totally above board at all times with the funds God gives this ministry to operate on.

Inquiries or comments are welcome at our E-mail address: ptoffice@precious-testimonies.com

http://www.angelsonassignment.org/index2.html
Also get this book by the Happy Hunter

Last edited by Camille on Fri May 31, 2013 12:03 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to omit a sentence)
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

MINISTERING SPIRITS
Page 1 of 1