God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women Vote_lcapThere is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women Voting_barThere is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women Vote_lcapThere is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women Voting_barThere is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women Empty
PostSubject: There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women   There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Robin Harfouche (Apr 15, 2013)

"God is raising up women miracle workers… God is raising up women in the Church that will be deaconesses and elders who will move in the gifts of the Spirit, and who will not be challenged any longer on silly things, but who will be able to stand their ground."

Intro from Julie A. Smith:

When I read through Robin Harfouche's article the word that came to me was "awareness". Robin received some incredible revelation while she was praying for an upcoming women's conference which you can see in her itinerary below. Her article, I believe, will bring an awareness to the Body of Christ – of the importance of women's roles – and to a world in NEED of what women carry.

I'm personally thankful for Godly men who have sown into my life. God has given me some awesome spiritual fathers and mentors. I'm grateful for men in the church who aren't afraid of raising up women, sowing into them, and letting them be who they are called to be. Training, equipping, mentoring – honoring who they are in Christ.

There are powerful women who will be raised up to take on some of the biggest challenges in our day. God will give them His Spirit of Wisdom to deal with tough issues and bring real solutions where there seems no end in sight to the problem.

The intent of this article is meant to bring an "awareness" to the Body of Christ to embrace women's roles, empowering them in the fullness of who God made them to be. As Robin Harfouche shares, "These things can change overnight, and the population boom of the Church – the Bride of Christ – can double or triple, and then with that will come a great move of God."

It's really just unity in the Body, all functioning together, which is what many prophetic voices have been speaking about in this season – the need for unity.

Blessings,

Julie A. Smith, Editor-The Elijah List

Robin Harfouche: There is Something Phenomenal Happening in the Spirit Regarding Women

As I write this, it's 2:39am in Florida right now, and the Lord has filled me with a prophetic word...and I felt it necessary to share this with you.

There is something absolutely phenomenal happening in the realm of the Spirit regarding women, and it is not only being done by groups that are forging forward and triumphing in their causes, but it is happening in the Church. I am not speaking only of the Churches in the West, but I am also speaking of the Churches in the East.

Women's Role in the Body

There is an awakening to the fact that without women we are missing 60-65% of the ranks of Christian workers, soldiers, evangelists, pastors, teachers, apostles, and prophets that can be immediately added to the ranks and numbers of the global count of Christianity. These things can change overnight, and the population boom of the Church – the Bride of Christ – can double or triple, and then with that will come a great move of God. These times have never happened before, and I feel that it's the Holy Spirit telling me that it's God's need for these things to happen now.

I am in the middle of praying for our upcoming conference "Rare But Not Impossible: Apostolic Women". I have been one of the pioneers for the past twenty-eight years for team ministry, along with my husband; as well as for raising children in the ministry, and I have two beautiful children who are serving the Lord and want ministry for their life.

Our life is ministry. My husband and I flow in various gifts of the Spirit. We've always been like that. He trained me from the very beginning. I was given by God a supernatural beginning. He gave me a divine miracle, when 23 doctors said I'd never stand again – but, as I say – here I stand. (Photo courtesy: womanarise.com)

I am seeing, and being gripped by the Spirit, in confirmation of the happenings that are going on worldwide.

I've been in over fifty-five countries. I've seen atrocities. I've seen human rights and civil rights frustrated and violated, in every capacity that you can imagine, to women.

I feel that the core of the problem is the knowledge of women regarding their role in the Body of Christ.

Prayer is the Prerequisite

The Bible tells us that without a vision, or without knowledge, people perish (see Proverbs 29:18). There is division in the Body of Christ; and there shouldn't be division, there should be unity. There are those of us who are now seeing a time coming when we can have an absolutely incredible breakthrough for women. Paul, who was dedicated to God and was a single man his whole life, said that there is no difference between Jew or Greek, or male or female (see Galatians 3:28), but we have not seen that come to pass.

We've fought for it, we've struggled for it, we've seen a few female leaders rise. I've got plenty to share with you about many of them in the first, second and third centuries, but we don't need to rise as one woman here and one woman there, we need to rise as a body of women who are holding hands together and marching forward. Not with a burden that's heavy, but with a burden that's light. The reason that the burden is light is because Jesus is giving us that burden, and the pre-requisite to that burden is prayer. I know that many of you would agree with me – prayer is the pre-requisite for everything. (Photo courtesy: womanarise.com)

God is Raising Up Miracle Workers

I have so strong on my heart – this timing. The fact that it happens to be during the month of the women's conference is completely God-ordained. I didn't know that all this was going to happen. We had the Rise of the Prophets, the Rule of the Apostles, and now we have Apostolic Women. We have things to share with women and men that will change your perception of who you are forever. To me, that's worth it!

God is going to raise up many miracle workers, and they will not all be men!

God is raising up women miracle workers. God is raising up women five-fold ministry gifts; and God is raising up women in the Church that will be deaconesses and elders who will move in the gifts of the Spirit, and who will not be challenged any longer on silly things, but who will be able to stand their ground.

We are taking a step forward. We are the spear that is going through and puncturing, and I am asking you to come with us.

His Apostle,

Dr. Robin Harfouche/Christian Harfouche Ministries
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 1