God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral Vote_lcapI Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral Voting_barI Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral Vote_lcapI Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral Voting_barI Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
I Was a Wretch and "He Threw His Arms Around Me": Why Jim Bakker Says He Just HAD to Attend Billy Graham's Funeral EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website