"Vision For France and the Lion of Judah"
Submitted by Anne Elmer, Paris, France

Intro by Anne Elmer:
We have a young French friend who we have known for about 12 years; it has been a pleasure to see her grow in faith as she recently came to stay with us and shared a vision she had on July 14th of this year. My husband Malgwyn and I both felt we should send this to the Elijah List readers.
I dare not give her name because if it was known in her place of work (government owned) that she is a Christian, she would lose her job. No religious affiliation is accepted in any government department! But we can vouch for her, and this vision rings true with both of us.
Love to all,
Anne Elmer
Best-selling author of Transported by the Lion of Judah
Heavenly Vision for France (Author's true name withheld to protect her identity):
As I was praying and worshipping the Lord, I had a vision concerning the country of France. I realized later, that this was the 14th of July, the National Day, or "Bastille Day" as it is known in other parts of the world.
In this vision, I was standing in the South of France, and I was able to see the entire French territory which was a vast field of bright and golden wheat. I thought to myself that the harvest was ready and I remembered the verse in Luke 10:2: "He told them, 'The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into His harvest field.'"
While I was admiring this scene, I felt driven to look at the sky, which at first sight was cloudy; it was white but very radiant. The Spirit told me to take a closer look. As I was trying to see more clearly, what was not evident at first, I saw lightning effects as if a storm was raging above the clouds. It was then that I was taken up above the clouds and saw that a great battle was taking place over the entire country.
I didn't see the details of this war, but I knew that warring angels were fighting against evil powers, which were assaulting France. Then I came back down to the place where I had been previously, facing the wheat field of France.
Holy Spirit told me: "Look!" Still seeing the same scene, I did not understand what more there was to see. He told me: "Take a closer look!" I tried hard to look, as though I was squinting to catch sight of something far away. That's when I found myself in front of the Eiffel Tower.
I heard a loud and dull sound, the earth shook, and right in front of me, the ground opened and swallowed the Eiffel Tower. I understood that everything France had used to replace God with, all that had lifted up above God (knowledge, humanism, philosophies, science, riches, etc.), would be dethroned.
Philippians 2:9-11, "Therefore God also highly exalted Him, and gave to Him the name which is above every name; that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those on earth and those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
Romans 14:11, "For it is written, 'As I live,' says the Lord, 'to Me every knee will bow. Every tongue will confess to God.'"
The Lion of Judah Roared
Then I found myself facing seven mountains. At that point, I was feeling overwhelmed and taken aback by all that I was seeing. I had seen enough for the moment, so I stopped my prayer time. In the afternoon, as I began to sit once more in the presence of God, I was taken back to the same scene. I found myself once more, in front of the seven mountains. Before each mountain there was a door. I saw the Lion of Judah walking in front of the doors.
I heard the Spirit say that: The seven mountains were seven giants ruling over France and that the doors were movements, actions of the Spirit, that God had prepared to fight these giants. That's when the Lion of Judah roared, one door was powerfully opened, and I saw Heaven pouring through the doorway. Rivers, numerous colors, angels, the glory of God that I can't describe, were all released.
I had the conviction that despite the dark times which France is undergoing, God has a wonderful plan for victory.
Later that evening, at 11 p.m., I was informed of the attack taking place in Nice.
Psalm 23:4-6:
"Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely Your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
Submitted by Anne Elmer (Author's true name withheld to protect her identity)
Best-selling author of Transported by the Lion of Judah
Email: anne.elmer@editionsdelasource.com
Anne Elmer and her husband Malgwyn were both born, brought up and married in the North of England, but after 16 years in a small Lancashire village, they moved to live just outside Paris, France, where they have had an open-home policy for many years, and where they now run a small Christian publishing company, publishing books in both English and French. Married for over 40 years, they have three children and 10 grandchildren. Anne is the author of The Elijah List's best-selling book, Transported by the Lion of Judah. She also wrote the book Creation Waits for WHO? Anne's heart is to see individual Christians living up to their potential in Jesus Christ