God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, Vote_lcap"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, Voting_bar"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, Vote_lcap"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, Voting_bar"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter,

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, Empty
PostSubject: "Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter,   "Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter, EmptyFri Jan 29, 2016 10:12 pm

"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise"
by Kim Potter, Dayton, TN

From the Desk of Steve Shultz:
Steve ShultzI know many of you will really appreciate this NOW word by Kim Potter about the Birthing Season you've been in. Our readers really enjoy Kim's encouraging words and they speak right to the heart of the matter in many of life's situations.
Let me remind you that God is NOT a man that He should lie...if He promised it He will surely bring it to pass!
Kim shares here:
God does not bring you to the moment of birth and not deliver – He is not a man that He should lie. The very fact that you are fighting for it, travailing for it, is the undeniable truth that it already exists. It is not something you are trying to create or speak into existence, it already exists. Just as a baby already exists in a mother's womb...never forget that.
I pray this word by Kim Potter will encourage you to keep praying with great expectation to see the promises of God come into your life!
Please forward this word to your friends! Encourage them to subscribe to the Elijah List right here: http://elijahlist.com/subscribe.
Enjoy!
Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News
http://www.elijahlist.com
"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise"
by Kim Potter, Dayton, TN

This past weekend I read a quote that impacted my heart and soul, I want to share it with you today. Here is the quote...
When someone is pregnant, she is not "expecting a child" – she already has one. She is not "going to be a mother" – she already is a mother. The baby is not "on the way," the baby has already arrived. If we are going to change the way society treats unborn children, we have to change the way we talk about them. –Frank Pavone
This quote caused a spiritual awakening in me concerning a principle we often hear taught and preached in the Church today.
I don't know how many sermons I have heard on "giving birth" over the past twenty-five years, but there have been many. As I pondered this quote, it became a timely revelation to me – the simple fact is that we are in travail over a thing or a promise and that is PROOF it already exists and is a living, breathing thing. And I was reminded...if we are going to change the way we go through the process of conception, travail and delivery...we must change the way we talk.
Isaiah 66:9 says, "Shall I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?" says the Lord. "Or shall I who gives delivery shut the womb?" says your God.
Isaiah 46:11 says, "Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass. I have planned it, be assured I will do it."
Whatever has been birthed in you, was spoken to you, either through the Word of God or through a prophetic word or from God speaking it to you Himself...whatever it was, God promises us that if He spoke it, He will bring it to pass.
God does not bring you to the moment of birth and not deliver – He is not a man that He should lie. The very fact that you are fighting for it, travailing for it, is the undeniable truth that it already exists. It is not something you are trying to create or speak into existence, it already exists. Just as a baby already exists in a mother's womb...never forget that.
Let's look closer at Isaiah 66:7, "Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child."
To travail means to twist, whirl about, dance, fear, tremble, be in anguish, be pained, to writhe (in travail with), bear, bring forth, to wait anxiously, to be distressed. Have you ever felt any of these things as you are standing in faith for the promise God has given you? I know I have.
To be brought forth means the day of birth and it means to declare one's birth. It reminds me of what we hear from the doctor when a child is born...it's a girl, or it's a boy! That baby wasn't just created in the delivery room. Before it came forth, it was created nine months ago – in the very beginning it was a complete baby.
Now, let's look at verse 12 in that same chapter, "For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream."
We are promised delivery of the very thing God has placed inside us – we are promised it will come to a time of fruition. For God says, "I will extend peace like a river!" Peace is defined as completeness, soundness, welfare, safety, soundness (in body), health, prosperity, quiet, tranquility, contentment, peace (from war) – nothing broken or missing in your life. This is what comes at the destined time of delivery.
I know most of you already know this but God has a great plan for you. He has not made you promises that He can't bring to pass – if He said it, He will bring it to pass. There is a reward for the spiritual "baby" that you have been carrying – the reward is the delivery. And again, the very fact that you are carrying it declares that it is a completed work, something that already exists! It is already done! It is already complete! It is already yours!
Psalm 127:3 says, "The fruit of the womb is your reward!" Your reward is real. It is not something you are hoping for or saying "maybe someday." No! It is already done!
Let me share another Scripture with you that I found to be insightful. Psalm 29:9 tells us that the voice of the Lord makes the deer give birth. I believe this is true for us as well. I know that many times in my life God has given me a specific Scripture that has brought me through a season. He gives me a Scripture to stand on until I see the birth of what I am praying for. I am sure He has done the same for many of you.

Years ago, He gave me a Scripture and told me, "This is your life Scripture." I can't tell you how many times over the past 25 years I have been reminded of this very Scripture – and it has brought forth birth, as I stood on this word spoken from the very voice of God. The Scripture is found in Psalm 27:13, "I would have lost heart, if I had not believed I would see the goodness of God in the land of the living." The voice of the Lord caused delivery to come forth.
Today, I pray God will speak to you and that you will hear His voice as He speaks a word to you that will cause delivery to spring forth and you will see the promise manifest right before your eyes. I pray you see the goodness of God in the land of the living...even this day.
Friends, we WILL see the goodness of God in the land of the living – we will – that goodness already exists and it is coming to delivery. The Lord has come and His reward is with Him. Don't let go of the promise – lay hold of all He said is yours!
Kim Potter
A New Thing Ministries
Email: kpotter@anewthingministries.com
Kim Potter is the founder of A New Thing Ministries, which was established in 2005. A New Thing Ministries sends a daily teaching to over ten thousand people all around the world. Kim was ordained through Norvel Hayes Ministries over 25 years ago. It was at Norvel Hayes Ministries that she fell in love with the Lord and began a life of worship. While Kim is known for her practical and easy-to-relate-to messages, she is no stranger to the extraordinary acts of God. Kim has witnessed God's dramatic healing power, both in her own life as well as with her daughter and many others. Her message is a message of hope. She speaks to the heart of women and men who have become discouraged and disappointed by the circumstances they may face in life, imparting to them the desire and ability to stand against all odds and see themselves as victorious and able to overcome every obstacle through God. She encourages people to press into God and discover that He is who He says He is.
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

"Travail and Birth Leads to Promise" by Kim Potter,
Page 1 of 1