God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
»  How To Be Filled With The Holy Spirit With The Evidence Of Speaking In Tongues.
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2021 8:37 pm by Camille

» The Lord is faithful and He will do what He has promised to do.
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  EmptySun May 31, 2020 3:48 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  Even the struggles that are hidden in our hearts are open and visible to Him.
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  EmptySat May 30, 2020 3:42 pm by Ingrid's Memory

»  If the Lord knows each star in space. He certainly knows your name.
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  EmptyFri May 29, 2020 3:25 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» In fact, He goes ahead of us, to make this light and opportunity a reality.
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  EmptyThu May 28, 2020 3:51 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» HE has got you in His hands, and you can rest in this knowledge.
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  EmptyWed May 27, 2020 3:40 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He watches over you, wherever you go.
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  EmptyTue May 26, 2020 4:34 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» The Lord wants to bless our coming in and our going out.
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  EmptyMon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm by Ingrid's Memory

» He is YOUR Lord and God, so rest in Him.
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  EmptySun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm by Ingrid's Memory

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
Camille
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Vote_lcap Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Voting_bar Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Vote_rcap 
Ingrid's Memory
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Vote_lcap Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Voting_bar Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Vote_rcap 
Godslove17
clark thompson
kellyniles
Angel Bells
Admin
newnature
TheKanonHara
WhiteHorse79
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  EmptyFri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Similar topics
Most Viewed Topics
HOW DEMONIC SPIRITS ATTACK PROPHETS
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
More Salvation Prayers
Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
Please pray for these Kids to be found alive
Pray for my Uncle Hank
Rules from God
What does the Lords Prayer mean ?

Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin
Camille

Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Empty
PostSubject: Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013     Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 am

Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival
by Robin McMillan
Jun 24, 2013  
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Steve-Shultz-100px-3dFrom the desk of Steve Shultz:
God loves giving His children signs! I can't count how many times He's spoken to me prophetically through nature, people, and even animals.
I enjoy the ways God speaks...because He KNOWS just how to get our attention when needed. Robin McMillan had quite a sign as you'll read below for what He's going to do.
Be encouraged in this story and watch out for the many ways and signs God can speak to you too!
Note from Steve Shultz: People ask me, "How can I support The Elijah List?"
My answer: The Elijah List articles are emailed for FREE to you and your friends or published on our website 365-Days-a-Yearto readers all over the world. Your support helps to pay for this effort by simply purchasing your prophetic resources directly from elijahshopper.com.
We appreciate our dear readers and we thank you for supporting your Elijah List staff!
Blessings,
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Steve_signature
Steve Shultz, Founder and Publisher
The Elijah List & Breaking Christian News
http://www.elijahlist.com
Robin McMillan:
A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Robin_McMillan_150pxIn a most unusual way the Lord used the last five verses of Amos, chapter 9, to convince me of the impending revival in America:
"'On that day I will raise up the tabernacle of David, which has fallen down, and repair its damages: I will raise up its ruins, and rebuild it as in the days of old; that they may possess the remnant of Edom, and all the Gentiles who are called by My name,' says the Lord who does this thing.
"'Behold, the days are coming,' says the Lord, 'When the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows seed; the mountains shall drip with sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it.
"'I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.
"'I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them,' says the Lord your God" (Amos 9:11-15).
In this short passage God revealed to me the vehicle, the target, the assurance, the method, the historic sign, and the timing of the outpouring. The vehicle He will use is David's restored tabernacle – groups of people devoted to worship with the manifest presence of God in their midst. The targets are the Gentiles and the historic enemies of Israel like Edom, Esau's offspring. He provides assurance with these expressions of His intent: "On that day I will," "Behold the days are coming," "I will bring back," "They shall build," "They shall plant," "They shall make," and "I will plant them."
The method is spiritual intoxication. The mountains, a type of the nations, shall drip with the intoxicating new wine, like the early disciples at Pentecost. The historic sign and the timing of the outpouring is the generation when Jewish people are restored to their ancient homeland. In 1948, the impossible happened. Israel became a nation again after almost 2,000 years. Then the prophetic clock of the end-time outpouring began ticking!
A Prophetic Sign Was Given To Me
I had grown up in an era and in a denomination that never mentioned revival and didn't believe the miraculous power of God was still available. I did not have a sound foundation for believing in an end time revival. In that state of mind, the Lord revealed to me these prophetic insights from Amos 9 and began to insist that I preach them. It was a problem. I remember that early Sunday morning walking the block and speaking to the Lord about my reluctance to preach the outpouring. As I rounded the last turn heading home, the Lord suddenly spoke to me: "Pick up that piece of paper."
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Check913_400pxI stooped to pick it up and saw that it was a partially torn check made out to a church. It was check #913! The Lord began telling me that the check was a prophetic sign to the Church. He had written a blank check for revival out of Amos 9:13. The devil had attempted to destroy it, but the money was still in the bank. It occurred to me that a check is also called a promissory note. The check isn't the money; it represents the existence and promise of the money. God's promise is still good even if it has been torn, tattered, and assaulted by the enemy and assailed by many in unbelief.
About Prophetic Signs
The Bible clearly shows that God uses prophetic signs to reveal Himself and His plans. The rainbow, circumcision, the diseases in Moses' hands, the plagues in Egypt, the Passover blood on the doorposts, Isaiah walking naked for three years, the institution of the Sabbath, and others the Bible calls signs and are one of God's modes of communication. Prophetic signs are one of the least appreciated and often maligned vehicles of God's communication to us. I understand why. Everything doesn't have prophetic meaning that someone hears or feels or sees or thinks. Also, misinterpretation and misapplication of prophetic things in the past have caused a lot of confusion, providing opportunity for much criticism of the prophetic and people associated with it.
Note the Father's initial introduction of His Son to the world:
"Then the angel said to them, 'Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be the sign to you: You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger'" (Luke 2:10-12, emphasis mine).
This will be a sign to you: You will find a babe wrapped in rags lying in the trough of a cattle feeder (McMillan Unauthorized Translation). A bit out of the ordinary, wouldn't you say? Yet, it pleased God to introduce Jesus in just this way. This sign pointed to the basic humility of our Heavenly Father and to our need for the same kind of humility if we are to know Him better.
This short defense of prophetic signs is an attempt to help some who have dismissed such things out of hand, and by so doing, have missed major encouragement and faith-building communications from God. I have often needed encouragement and more faith and didn't particularly care where or how they came.
 Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013  Wheatfields_300pxAs I did, you may have trouble believing in a final large-scale harvest in which millions are swept into the Kingdom. That doesn't mean it isn't so. There are verses indicating the end of the age will be dark and desperate, but there are other ones that "shed light" on something else much more positive. Both elements will exist at the same time. Both the Old and New Testaments affirm that. In Matthew 13:39 Jesus typified the end of the age as a harvest: "the harvest is the end of the age," when good and bad will come to maturity and be harvested together. Isaiah prophesied a similar scenario:
"Arise, shine; for your light has come! And the glory of the Lord is risen upon you. For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and deep darkness the people; but the Lord will arise over you, and His glory will be seen upon you. The Gentiles shall come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your rising" (Isaiah 60:1-3).
The phrase "Gentiles shall come to your light" sets the stage of the fulfillment of this prophecy in our age, the age of the Gospel. We haven't yet seen the fullness of the glory arising upon us, or any other generation. Habakkuk said, "For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea" (Habakkuk 2:14).
Nor have "we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ" (Ephesians 4:13), nor do we find in the earth yet 'a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish' (Ephesians 5:27). These verses too must be fulfilled before the end comes.
The Harvest
God has a plan for a worldwide harvest of unprecedented magnitude. Even conservative Bible scholars have seen it. Here is commentary on Amos 9:13 from Keil & Delitzsch:
"Even while one is engaged in ploughing the land for the sowing, the other will already be able to cut ripe corn; so quickly will the corn grow and ripen. And the treading of the grapes will last to the sowing-time, so abundant will the vintage be. The second half of the verse is taken from Joel 3:18; and according to this passage, the melting of the hills is to be understood as dissolving into streams of milk, new wine, and honey, in which the prophet had the description of the promised land as a land flowing with milk and honey (Exodus 3:8, etc.) floating before his mind."
"Behold, the days are coming," says the Lord, "When the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows seed; the mountains shall drip with sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it." Amos 9:13
Yes, the days are coming!
Robin McMillan
Senior Pastor, Queen City Church

Email: [email=robin.mcmillan@aol.com?subject=Inquiry%20from%20Elijah%20List%20Subscriber]robin.mcmillan@aol.com[/email]
Robin McMillan is the Senior Pastor of Queen City Church in downtown Charlotte, North Carolina, planted on Father's Day of 2010. He previously served MorningStar Fellowship Church as director of the Fellowship of Ministries and Fellowship of Churches for three years, then as Senior Pastor of the Fort Mill, South Carolina, congregation for more than a decade.

He believes our nation is on the verge of the next great spiritual awakening. His passion is to awaken the Church to the power of the Spirit and enable Believers to discover how they can access the realm of the Heavens, enjoy the presence and power of God, and be empowered to live a supernatural life. Outpourings of the Holy Spirit, outbreaks of joy, and demonstrations of power and healing often accompany his ministry. Many are being impacted by Robin's unique preaching style and prophetic gifts. He is the author of Mystic MooseTales: Redefining Wildlife, a supernatural allegory written to inspire love for Jesus and the supernatural God of the Bible. He and his wife Donna have been married 35 years and have four children and four grandchildren.
Back to top Go down
http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Robin McMillan: A Prophetic Sign: Blank Check For Revival by Robin McMillan Jun 24, 2013
Page 1 of 1