God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum
Gods Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat. For Christian adults and unbelievers seeking salvation and encouragements found in the word of God.
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum (GWCFF) is only for adults and mature,young and teen christians.

God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum

God's Way Christian Forum. A place to be 'refreshed and built up in the Lord Jesus'. Where Christian 'Believers' can fellowship together to talk, discuss, enjoy, pray for others and give testimonies, chat.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Search Bible Gateway
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page
Latest topics
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posting users this week
Ingrid's Memory

Most active topic starters
Camille

Ingrid's Memory

Godslove17

clark thompson

kellyniles

Angel Bells

Admin

newnature

TheKanonHara

LastDays

Do God's Work and all Your Needs will be Met
Fri May 23, 2014 12:22 am by Camille
God always provides for our needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

As long as we are doing the work of the Lord God will always meet our needs. As long as we are pointing others to God, He will always see that you have plenty.

Do the work of the Lord share what you know from the bible and share your testimony of how you were healed or set free and God …

Comments: 2
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum on your social bookmarking website
Most Viewed Topics
Prayers for you from a man of God on YouTube Apostle Tim
The Armour of God - My Daily Strength in The Lord
Prophecy: Donald Trump Shall Become the Trumpet by JEREMIAH JOHNSON
What Occurs When You Plead The Blood of Jesus-Pst.D.K Olukoya
Sow Where You Want A Harvest by Pastor Joseph Prince
23 Declarations To Help Defeat Strongholds Of The Mind By Rebecca Greenwood
More Salvation Prayers
Norvel Hayes - How To Receive Healing And Miracles By Faith (Audio)
God’s Angels Are Watching Over You
Joseph Prince Ministries - Jesus offers you divine protection and blessings today!
Most active topics
Using the Pulpit In Other Church Areas
Gods Way Christian Fellowship Forum
God's Way Poem written by a member
The Holy Spirit: Author of Scripture
Friend Erica
The Cleaning Woman
"I Believe"
What if God just made?
My Favorite Books of The Bible
Pilgrims Progress Movie

Share | 

Indecision Can Be Deadly by Larry Ollison

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camille
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Indecision Can Be Deadly by Larry Ollison   Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:59 am

Indecision Can Be Deadly

"Do not fret because of evildoers, nor be envious of the workers of iniquity" (Psalm 37:1).

When you find yourself in times of trouble and your back is against the wall, it's usually a result of one of two things: foolishness or the enemy. Let me explain.

God has a plan for your life and God's plan is always a good plan. The devil has a plan for your life and his plan is always a bad plan. Following God's plan will bring peace and contentment. Following the devil's plan will always bring strife, destruction, and death.

The Bible tells us that we have placed before us life and death. Actually there are three choices. We can choose life or we can choose death or we can choose not to choose. Only one choice will bring life. The other two choices will bring destruction and confusion.

One of the two wrong choices invites the enemy into the camp where he brings havoc and mayhem. The other wrong choice leans toward your own understanding. The understanding and wisdom of man is a better choice than an alliance with the enemy. However, the end result is still the same.

"I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live" (Deuteronomy 30:19).

Over the years I have seen people make the wrong choice in life, but indecision can also be deadly. Last week I was watching a major league baseball game. The batter hit a line drive into the outfield that looked like it could be caught. The runner on second started running toward third but stopped halfway there. He couldn't decide whether to go to third or to go back to second. The ball wasn't caught, but dropped in for a hit. However the runner on second was easily tagged out because he couldn't make a decision.

God's Word tells us that we must decide. When it comes to the moral issues of the day, we cannot be silent and say nothing. Abortion, homosexuality, and Christian rights cannot be ignored. We cannot allow the enemy to rule our lives because of our indecision. Jesus said in Revelation 3:16 that He would rather for us to be hot or cold because if we lukewarm, He would spew us out of His mouth. There's a reason He used that terminology.

Some Bible commentaries say that back then, physicians would use lukewarm water to produce nausea and vomiting. So those Jesus spoke this to emphasize exactly what He meant. One version of the Bible translates that verse in a way that people today can relate to: "Because you are not one thing or the other, I will have no more to do with you" (Revelation 3:16 The Bible in Basic English).

We have the truth and deception placed before us. Take the truth and leave deception and indecision behind.

To subscribe to the Cutting Edge Devotional - click here.

To listen to the Cutting Edge Radio Broadcast - click here.

All rights reserved. Used by permission.
This article may be reproduced for teaching purposes but not for commercial resale.

Larry Ollison Ministries PO Box 880, Osage Beach, MO 65065 USA

Larry Ollison Ministries uses all media means available to teach the gospel worldwide

http://sowthepower.blogspot.com/

Indecision Can Be Deadly by Larry Ollison
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
God's Way Christian Fellowship Forum :: Daily Walk With The Lord :: Larry Ollison Devotionals-
Jump to: